• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

koda

hii, thanks for reading my post!

im super new to rp and id love for somebody who is kind and patient to write with me. i love plotting and character development so it would be nice if you liked talking lots ooc and are friendly :)

im mostly interested in writing in the harry potter fandom, i’d prefer to be a female oc but i don’t mind who your character is at all. i’d like to do a wholesome and fluffy rp where our characters meet at the platform at the start of their first year and then go through school together. idm if they stay friends or fall in love

other fandoms im happy to write in: hunger games, Danganronpa, vampire diaries, Disney…

or we could do an original rp but i’m only comfortable doing a wholesome high school/college romance, or slice of life plot (yc could be supernatural/half-monster)

pls dm me if you’re interested!

hii, thanks for reading my post!

im super new to rp and id love for somebody who is kind and patient to write with me. i love plotting and character development so it would be nice if you liked talking lots ooc and are friendly :)

im mostly interested in writing in the harry potter fandom, i’d prefer to be a female oc but i don’t mind who your character is at all. i’d like to do a wholesome and fluffy rp where our characters meet at the platform at the start of their first year and then go through school together. idm if they stay friends or fall in love

other fandoms im happy to write in: hunger games, Danganronpa, vampire diaries, Disney…

or we could do an original rp but i’m only comfortable doing a wholesome high school/college romance, or slice of life plot (yc could be supernatural/half-monster)

pls dm me if you’re interested!
I’m internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back