• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New to dice? Want to learn D&D? (D&D 5th Edition)

Hey guys sorry I disappeared my friends dog literally ate my phone.. in the time it took me to smoke a cigarette too 0.0 I came back in and the battery was on the floor with a bunch of piece of plastic laying around it then I heard a crunchy noise looked behind the couch and there he was with a piece hanging out his mouth v.v

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries. I've got the races up and half the classes up, so, we'll be able to choose that soon. My apologies for being delayed as well, this last week has been crazy. ANime convention, birthday, LARP, plus job hunting.

So, a couple folks dropped out. All of you patiently waiting for a slot, there are 2-3 slots available now. Gonna give them out on a first come, first serve basis, so give your interest quick!!!

Just head over to that link I posted, and go ahead and chat with the other players in the Out of Character tab, :D

Darn, I saw this and got quite excited it appears I far too late and perhaps should have looked at the dates. If you ever bring up something like this again, can you try and keep me in mind? Whether it be D&D, Pathfinder or Call of Cthulhu. ( ;) )

I'd love to join in with this! I've never gotten a chance to play D & D but it looked like so much fun, and I really wanted to!

Currently this has tried to start 3 times with no one posting except one player...so, I miiiiiight try a fourth go, but, currently focusing on a single campaign on this site, :D

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]Currently this has tried to start 3 times with no one posting except one player...so, I miiiiiight try a fourth go, but, currently focusing on a single campaign on this site, :D

[/QUOTE]
ah alright! Thanks! (^U^)

Once again, like so many people have said. If you decide to try again, let me know! :)

In any case, good luck!

It is a real shame that I missed this. I haven't had much experience in D&D other than podcasts and youtube and my own research (which is, frankly, very little). Can't find anybody nerdy enough to play with

Welp, good luck and be sure to let us all know if you are starting something similar

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]I miiiiight...there's always a ton of demand, but each time I've gotten like 1 person to stick around.

[/QUOTE]
You have..... my hand O_O

To roll dice with >>.....

Or rather, to click the button to dice roll.....

[dice]8972[/dice]

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]I miiiiight...there's always a ton of demand, but each time I've gotten like 1 person to stick around.

[/QUOTE]
You have 1 person right here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back