• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ZoeyArcanum

Hi there! I'm jumping back into the RP scene, and am looking for a new partner! I'm interested in Fantasy and Alt. Reality RP, but am also open to new ideas! I have a huge portfolio of OCs and will be providing character sheets with each RP before it starts. Communication is a must, so the scenes and the general goal of the RP must be laid out as well. I can do anything from one-liners to paragraphs if needed. I'm open to World building as well, or using different planets, etc. I'm in USA EST but am on quite frequently. I don't really have access to my computer in the evenings (usually after 11PM at the latest) but am online from 8 or 9AM to 11PM EST. I look forward to chatting with you!

Hey! I know this is a REALLY late reply, so its fine if you're no longer looking, but I noticed you had dragon in your tags and a large portfolio of OC's, I was wondering if you were interested into dragonxdragon roleplay? or even possibly dragonxhuman im sure we could come up with a plot about that if you're interested at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back