• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic New Punk Asthetic - The Journey to the Core

Sunbather

Le photographe est mort

New Punk Asthetic ?

The Journey To The Core

The World

Smog, atomic waste and mother nature's reactions to it have long claimed their tribute, letting mankind know that the treshhold had been crossed. Acidic atmosphere, souring plants and erupting earth forced civilization underground, waiting it out.

Over the course of many generations, the line between knowledge and belief became blurry, and people forgot just why they lived where they lived. And so, society changed. Sure, there are a few cities on the surface, now that it has calmed down, but the cold world has made people fond of the life below the surface. Except for some rich goverments and murderously dangerous villages nobody enjoys the snowy wasteland the world has become.

Cape Zero - A settlement on the surface

proxy.php

But it's not all bad. Technology has survived and we were able to repurpose many things too. The planet's pierced with intricate railroad tracks for transportation. We're able to extract and clean water down here just like the ones above. Hell, even cattle and greens are being raised and grown, using the old greenhouses and whatever fancy equipment people could salvage. Yes, humanity has changed and suffers plentiful, but we've become more resourceful than ever. That goes for both, the world underground and above.

The Plot

All across Strayfire City, odd suicides have occured. People went insane... slowly. Friends, families and coworkers have, in unison, testified that their spouses, children, siblings, friends and colleagues seemed exhausted.

The small pieces of information that have trickled down to the public suggests that the 'victims' have not slept for several weeks before they ended their own life. Of course, insomnia does not necesarily cause self-harming behavior, so the lead is spongy at best. On top of that, the goverment seems to have taken it upon itself to cover everything up and investigate in completely secrecy.

To make it a complete disaster, the hunt for the mythical golden city is at it's peak, with Strayfire City being at the center of it all, causing people to become more rutheless by the day. The result? Civilization's peak in terms of hostility.

Strayfire City's Marketplace

9TCYPPL.jpg

Genres:

Cyberpunk / Steampunk

Crime / Adventure

Political / Dystopian

Length: Casual - Detailed (2+paragraphs)

Group Size: 4-7

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God Atom showed me because I wouldn't have seen it.

I'M IN.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]lies

[/QUOTE]
*Pushes Aldur down the stairs*

Oopsie daisy, my hand slipped.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Good thing I'm indestructibalooney.

[/QUOTE]
Never using 'indestructible' again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back