• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings // new life, born from ashes // - search thread

kaise

Magic Eight Ball
a b o u t
- hi, my name's beau!
- recently turned 24.
- any pronouns including it and neopronouns.
- pet parent, i love talking about pets (both about my own and hearing about others), feel free to ask me about them.
- coming back into roleplay from a bit of a hiatus now that i'm on meds :)
- trying to get into ensemble stars despite sucking at rhythm games (help)

rp related about me
- i swing between casual and literate in terms of writing, i'm not picky there
i can do 1-2 paragraphs and be casual, o can go for around 5-6 paragraphs per character and get into details.
i'm looking for /both/, so if you feel like you can only do one, don't be worried, that works for me!
- i love making friends so i would like ooc chat, but it's not a deal-breaker by any means!
- can offer writing samples but most are a bit old, i think the most recent might be a year old? but feel free to ask.
- no triggers here, so just let me know what's off-limits.
- i do not care about 'mary sues' or anything else like that, unpopular opinion possibly. if you're not god-modding
or otherwise messing up my story, i am more than happy to indulge. i don't see an issue with them, so, shrug.
- ghost friendly. shit happens, it's alright.
- dark theme friendly! also light theme friendly. i'm friendly to all themes lol.
- if you don't see something you want but want to rp anyway, send me a message! we can work something out, i'm all ears. :)
- feel free to bump me if you think i've forgotten to reply. my memory isn't the best and i sometimes open messages without replying by accident.

about you
- over 18! hard rule. preferably 20+ but 18-19 is totally fine. nothing under 18.
- willing to work on plots with me! very big thing, i am begging.
- is okay with letting me be a geek over our characters. not a deal breaker but i'm a dork and love the characters that
make our story and would love to have a partner who is the same.
- no spamming, please. if i haven't responded in character in a week or around 3 days ooc, then feel free to poke, but
i have work and other obligations. i try to keep my partners in the know if it'll be a bit longer!
- lgbt friendly.

oc / oc stuff
- any gender pairing, though i lean towards f/f and m/m (along w any flavor of nb).
- i like writing oc charts but can definitely be persuaded into not doing so depending on the plot.
- prefer fictional face claims

plots
- found family, romance later on?, child-rearing, reincarnation
- tw for abuse and torture, death, and mental health issues
- prefer to be the empress and, possibly later, love interest, no preference on pairing type
- i am begging for this one, i have an entire laundry list of ideas i have for this
the princess has brought calamity just as promised by the priestess, but she finds herself awakening years before that. the oracle had promised calamity to be brought onto the kingdom by the newest girl to be born into the royal family, and a is that girl. where a normal princess would be loved and doted, a lives in squalor beneath the kingdom, in a small, magic-laden cell. her powers are drained from her daily, and she suffers through her entire life, raised to believe she was the calamity. she knows not why she is not executed, nor why the priestess visits her and smiles eerily, but she knows her life is hell. it isn't until things get pushed too far that her powers come in, and she destroys the kingdom in a fit of rage. tired after destroying everything, she meets the empress of the invading kingdom who had only arrived days after the tragedy, and she begs for death. the empress grants it to her, gentle and caring despite being the one to lob her head off. reincarnated and given a second chance at life, a triggers her powers and runs away. armed with knowledge on the future, she sneaks into the future-invading-kingdom and works out a plan with the empress. she will live as the empress' fake heir, but will it all work out well?

- isekai, dating sim, goofy fun, romance
- no preference on who i'd like to be :) def prefer m/m or f/f for this, though
a was always a fan of dating sims, they couldn't get enough of them. especially the newest one, a cute, if not surprisingly good, dating sim about a young person who happens to get accepted into a magical school! a has gone down every route, found every secret, and-- wait, you can't romance their favorite character?! after spending weeks, nearly months, worth of trying since the first day of getting the game, a is devastated when they finally go to forums and find out that their favorite side character is un-romanceable. the character they adored, who sacrificed themselves for the mc, who has a tragic ending of never being able to use magic again... they can't even romance them?! they go to work in a slump, only to get hit by a car while walking. they find out they've been reincarnated as (main character or side character), and their mission? make their favorite character fall in love with them.

- suspense, horror, romance, dark themes, uhhh yeah
- tw for death, toxic relationships, murder, other stuff?
- i'd prefer to be the serial killer but not picky
b is a rookie detective looking to make a name for themselves in a large city. they've recently gotten into the business and to say their first job is a big one is an understatement. a serial killer has been terrorizing the town for years now, especially the police. they leave notes, they taunt the police, and a few have even had their families targeted... it's been a rough time for the citizens of the town, and b is set on finding the killer. they narrow down their suspects to a, someone who's well-liked and well-connected within the community. b has to pretend to befriend a, but things get tricky as they grow closer and entangled in one another.

oc/cc stuff
- i'm very flexible here, so it's definitely a 'message me to talk about it' type thing.
- doubling required! sorry.
- ask me what characters i can and can't do, i'm usually very open.
- listing my wants purely so people can be prepared, but again, flexible.
- fine with aus

bnha
-
deku, kiri, mic, denki, sero, dabi, shigaraki, toga, todo, all might

genshin
- kaeya, zhongli, pantalone, diluc, ayato, ayaka, beidou

twilight
- edward, jacob, rosalie, caius, sam, paul

ouran highschool host club
- hikaru, kaoru, haruhi, kasanoda, nekozawa

i'm also open to reading manhwa for others if you're willing to do the same thing! :) i'm sure there's a few i'm familiar with already, too, so feel free to ask.

thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back