• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern new heroes: now or never (always open)

Interested! But quick question, what's a target?
Targets are people being targeted by the antagonistic organization. Important IC details will be reveal throughout the rp.

To summarize it all though; The heroes are paired with targets as secret body guards. The targets have no idea who they are, but the heroes are well aware of the situation.

Interested! But quick question, what's a target?
Oh koala explained it already dhdkabdkajsk but if you’re still interested, I can add you to the dm so that you can join the discord and have a better idea of what targets do and everything

If you guys are still looking for people to play as targets, I'm definitely interested!
That being said I haven't really seen IC/Character Sheets/Lore so no guarantees, but I'm more than eager to take a peek and see for myself!

If you guys are still looking for people to play as targets, I'm definitely interested!
That being said I haven't really seen IC/Character Sheets/Lore so no guarantees, but I'm more than eager to take a peek and see for myself!
The links and stuff are all in the Discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back