• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern new heroes: now or never (always open)

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class name=container] height: 400px; width: 350px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 345px; width: 345px; border: 6px solid #cdcaca; border-radius: 30px; background-color: #e6e5e5; [/class] [class name=header] height: 90px; width: 335px; [/class] [class name=circle1] background-color: #315F69; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 15px; [/class] [class name=circle2] background-color: #112428; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 4px; [/class] [class name=circle3] background-color: #ACB0B1; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 4px; [/class] [class name=picture] height: 263px; width: 320px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0c/ac/65/0cac65a9876902001828c36613f81a22.jpg); background-size: cover; margin-top: -46px; margin-left: 13px; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 210px; width: 280px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=borderbox] border-top: 4px solid white; border-bottom: 4px solid white; border-right: .5px solid white; border-left: .5px solid white; position: relative; top: 20px; left: 19px; height: 210px; width: 280px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=textbox] text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; height: cover; width: 265px; margin-left: 6px; margin-top: 5px; background: white; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class name=footer] height: 35px; width: 290px; border: 3px solid #cdcaca; background-color: #e6e5e5; margin: auto; margin-top: -20px; [/class] [class name=footertext] text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 20px; margin-top: -2px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"] [div class="header"][div class="circle1"][/div] [div class="circle2"][/div] [div class="circle3"][/div][/div] [div class="picture"][div class="borderbox"] [div class="scroll"] [div class="scrollbox"]

[div class="textbox"]

"You have two options. You can either forget everything and live a normal life or you can learn how to become a superhero. So what's your answer?"

Was this the right choice? Had they chosen correctly? Nobody had said anything about not being able to save innocent lives, nor did they mention lying to those closest to you. They hadn't said anything like that. Nothing at all. But was the other option any better? Losing their powers and memories, was it really worth it? These were the struggles that each hero seemed to have as they suited up, feeling the dread of the unknown rest heavily on their shoulders. They didn't know they would be saving the 'world' as the director had put it. No... they weren't ready for that. But there was no other choice. They had to put on the mask and go out to protect their home and loved ones from an enemy that nobody saw coming.

The new villain is threatening to do, you guessed it, end the world as we know it. Or at least take it over. This is something that they haven't really experienced as they are only in their 20's and aren't fully fledged superheroes like Iron Man and Thor. That doesn't matter anymore though because they are the only ones who can stop these things from happening. The only problem is, they don't know when the attacks will happen, only who the targets are. So every hero is assigned to a target, instructed to protect them at all cost as the villain who wants them will do things that are certainly worse than death. Are these new heroes truly ready for this? Or will the chance of losing someone they are close to be too much for them?

the plot may have been confusing to you so i wanted to leave a bit of a helpful summary here! basically, there was a lab that performed very dangerous experiments on young children in order to give them powers so that they could be super soldiers and win wars. simple right? an organization discovered the base and rescued the children so they could potentially live normal lives. only a certain number of the kids decided to stay and grow up to become heroes which was fine by them. but now, a whole bunch of years later, like 13+ years, a scientist started up the experiments again but these are even worse. on top of that, he's targeting the children who opted for having their powers taken away, probably to punish them for failing their mission or whatever and it's up to the heroes to protect these people and stop this guy. (obviously, more information will be provided if this gets interest)

hi hi ukiiyo here~ i watched the newest spiderman movie today and let's just say i've never been more inspired for a superhero rp in my life! i just had to get the idea out to see if anyone would be interested. now this roleplay is rather simple and will be constructed in arcs, but each arc isn't focusing on a plot point but rather a villain that the heroes must defeat. i am thinking i will accept between 8-10 characters for this and that means not everyone is a hero. this is going to be a unique mix between civilians and heroes so we'll have to see how it works out.you will be able to choose between creating a target or hero, and you will only be able to make one of each (as long as numbers are even), but if you want to make multiple characters, you can make civilians!

rules-
☆ keep everything pg-13 and follow rpn's rules
☆ you must apply to be in the rp, and you may only make ONE superhero character
☆ no god-modding
☆ please no perfect characters, everyone has flaws. i will never accept op characters
☆ no drama outside of the in-character stuff or i will shut it down real quick
☆ every in-character post has to be a minimum of two paragraphs and realistic face claims only!
☆ if you have any questions, feel free to ask~
☆ if anyone has any good names for the organization that saved the kids let me know. also idk where this is going to take place in the world but maybe new york because cliche superhero setting? i have noooo idea yet

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="footer"][div class="footertext"]it's now or never[/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:
updated some stuff because my 1 AM brain didn't do me any good when writing this plot

I’m about to reuse one of my heroes from an older rp. The rp died before he could reach his full potential 😢

I think I’m going to make a cs thread once one more person shows interest and make this an open rp for a while >.<

Also let me know if you guys would like to join the discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back