• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New here! Looking for a partner! ^-^

roxymfoxy

hey hey!

my name is roxy (not my real name, but i do go by it), and this is my first time ever joining this website! i’ve been role playing for quite a few years (6, to be exact) and i’m really interested in doing a 1x1, semi-lit to lit roleplay!

many of the rps that i like to do are horror/suspense-related, but i can also tie in some other genres, like romance, drama, slice of life, etc.

my responses range from semi-lit to lit, but i’m usually flexible depending on my partner (i cannot write novella though, that would take eternity)

also, quick thing about me: i am a minor (15), and while i don’t mind rping with someone 18 or older, just know that i have my limits, and i’ll remind you if the roleplay is going too far.

but other than that, looking forward to roleplaying with ya! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back