• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New and Improved || OOC || CLOSED

Misty Gray Misty Gray possible funny scenario you can incorporate is the fact you can't get drunk. Common enough for heroes with 'healing factors'. You get the buzz for a few moments depending on the alcohol strength but then it goes away. Alcohol falls under body affecting agents that your healing would clear,filter out or negate.

No hangovers too.

So despite feeling pain you can't get drunk and anaesthesia won't work on you.

Whoop whomp whompppp

Misty Gray Misty Gray possible funny scenario you can incorporate is the fact you can't get drunk. Common enough for heroes with 'healing factors'. You get the buzz for a few moments depending on the alcohol strength but then it goes away. Alcohol falls under body affecting agents that your healing would clear,filter out or negate.

No hangovers too.

So despite feeling pain you can't get drunk and anaesthesia won't work on you.

Whoop whomp whompppp

Haha, yup. That's what I'm intending. He's going to be seriously annoyed that his usual coping mechanism isn't going to work for him anymore!

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON. XD

Seriously though, you're making me double think her ability which ain't good~
Hue hue hue, how does it make you feel, making a nice, sweet, kindly teacher cry huh? Does it make you happy? Shame on you.

On a side note, what the what! Can Aric shapeshift, or can he only be a pegasus-centaur hybrid?

Hue hue hue, how does it make you feel, making a nice, sweet, kindly teacher cry huh? Does it make you happy? Shame on you.

On a side note, what the what! Can Aric shapeshift, or can he only be a pegasus-centaur hybrid?
;3; She actually might be doing more than crying after this....

I feel like over time he'll learn to shapeshift. Meaning ( Isune Isune ) He can get to a human, centaur, and maybe even a fully Pegasus form. X3

;3; She actually might be doing more than crying after this....

I feel like over time he'll learn to shapeshift. Meaning ( Isune Isune ) He can get to a human, centaur, and maybe even a fully Pegasus form. X3
Oh man, you're making me both afraid and excited to see whatnher power is! I feel like I'm watching an excellent horror film (please recommend some) or like going through a famous haunted house attraction at a fair or something like that.

And man, that's a really specific ability, being able to turn only into a centaur and a pegasus.

Oh man, you're making me both afraid and excited to see whatnher power is! I feel like I'm watching an excellent horror film (please recommend some) or like going through a famous haunted house attraction at a fair or something like that.

And man, that's a really specific ability, being able to turn only into a centaur and a pegasus.
You know what?

fuck it

She'll go after Valoire. X3

And yeah, I was just gonna go with a centaur for the 15th time but I wanted to spice it up.

You know what?

fuck it

She'll go after Valoire. X3

And yeah, I was just gonna go with a centaur for the 15th time but I wanted to spice it up.
W-wait wut?! Y-you can't do that! There's rules and besides, I'm not ready yet, baka.

Well anyways time for me to sleep. Probably wake up in about 5 hours, an I'll probably see a wall of text when I get back here. Good night for me and good morning to you!

W-wait wut?! Y-you can't do that! There's rules and besides, I'm not ready yet, baka.

Well anyways time for me to sleep. Probably wake up in about 5 hours, an I'll probably see a wall of text when I get back here. Good night for me and good morning to you!
Jeez just cease your lover's squabble and get on with it :v

Too bad <3

You might~ Orrrr not. All depends on how I can explain my own characters ability. x3

Lazyyyyyyyyyyyy!
My entire post is below
s-f4d985fc933e233bc0e98dedf2334c3576af19b2.gif

811445-18.gif

1Rq8_f-maxage-0.gif

tumblr_inline_mpq7mtdWgz1qz4rgp.gif

Alright, I want y'alls input. I'm pretty much burnt out of ideas considering how creative I need to get to do these mutations so after they are done, how would you want to proceed with the plot? I'd rather not go with the cliche 'save the world' and really want to avoid a basic slice of life so... thoughts?
Time traveling to alter or shape world events at the whims and fancies of the rich fund providers of this schtick. Alternate time line scenario so it didn't affect the current one. /shrug

Maybe the group splits into factions and they have to fight each other? Or the group is tested, they have to go through a series of challenges/trials to see if they could handle their powers?
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Maybe the group splits into factions and they have to fight each other? Or the group is tested, they have to go through a series of challenges/trials to see if they could handle their powers?
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

I agree with superpowered gladiator fights. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back