• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New and Improved || OOC || CLOSED

If I don't have any powers, why the hell won't you send me home!? And I do mind *slowly slides on horse mask* unbeliveable.

Andddddd, we have our first ability! :D

Misty Gray Misty Gray I have to say that I laughed at the irony in your latest post seeing as he mentioned the exact ability he was going to receive.

Another thing I wanted to note... I never outright said that Dr. Fenn was the antagonist. That being said, is she? Or is something else working here? Heheheh...

Omg Misty got such a cool ability! XD

Will all our abilities be as cool as that?

Omg Misty got such a cool ability! XD

Will all our abilities be as cool as that?
-Checks list- (Literally, I have an actual list on PAPER that I've been doing all this shit on.)

Mmm, I don't think my character is going to have one as cool as being the biggest Deadpool fan to date, but I hope y'all will like your abilities. ^^ I had to dig around on the superpower wiki to avoid all the cliche ones so no one will get an elemental manipulation or something of that nature.

-Checks list- (Literally, I have an actual list on PAPER that I've been doing all this shit on.)

Mmm, I don't think my character is going to have one as cool as being the biggest Deadpool fan to date, but I hope y'all will like your abilities. ^^ I had to dig around on the superpower wiki to avoid all the cliche ones so no one will get an elemental manipulation or something of that nature.
YEEE okay I'm real excited

Better than the end I guess
Depending on how fast people post, it shouldn't take all that long as most of these are going to average one to two posts to interact with Dr. Fenn and then we move on~ (Meaning, I better start planning for after cause I haven't gotten there yet xD)

Andddddd, we have our first ability! :D

Misty Gray Misty Gray I have to say that I laughed at the irony in your latest post seeing as he mentioned the exact ability he was going to receive.

Another thing I wanted to note... I never outright said that Dr. Fenn was the antagonist. That being said, is she? Or is something else working here? Heheheh...
Hahaha, that's hilarious. I guess I forgot to mention I have telepathy. ;)

Because immortality isn't cliche. ;D

Dr. Fenn's gonna be seeing you next I suppose x3

I feel like this low-key targeted at me ;-;

The immortality is a factor of the cell regeneration hun, read the post >_>

But but but- that's the same thing in this instance! D:

Or maybe it's just me. I've been in many roleplays where cell regen is used instead of immortality and I've used it myself many times too. :3

But but but- that's the same thing in this instance! D:

Or maybe it's just me. I've been in many roleplays where cell regen is used instead of immortality and I've used it myself many times too. :3
Do you WANT me to give you some basic-ass elemental control?

Cause I can. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back