• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New and Improved || OOC || CLOSED

How about your big bad boss brings in the cavalry? And then we have to try and not get creamed by the government or whoever they are.

I agree with superpowered gladiator fights. : )

There can only be one \o/

But seriously, maybe the group could loosely divide into two factions - some who are looking for a 'cure' to their condition, and others who feel they could use it for the greater good / their own ends? It's not really a plot on its own... but it's something.

But seriously, maybe the group could loosely divide into two factions - some who are looking for a 'cure' to their condition, and others who feel they could use it for the greater good / their own ends? It's not really a plot on its own... but it's something.

I'd be down for the whole splitting against each other idea. Sounds like fun.

I should probably mention I'm better at drama and characterisation than intense action. I'm happy Marco's powerful is more defensive than offensive.

How about your big bad boss brings in the cavalry? And then we have to try and not get creamed by the government or whoever they are.
I mean... if you guys really WANT I could totally take this RP, do a 180 and turn it into one of them cliche lab-rats one.

Those never end well though >.>

As for my own ideas, here are a few off top of my head. The ones that are struck through are ones I want to avoid if at all possible.
  • After everyone is tested on, they remain in there for a few days to adjust and are set back into their daily lives as if nothing's happened.
  • Government raids the facility as it was apparently an illegal project that was going on, when in reality word got out and they just want to save their hides. Everyone is contained including Dr. Fenn, queue possible reveal of information, undeserved torture, etc.
  • Dr. Fenn is sick and tired of bending to the man's will so she gets all of them out, turns out theres a small resistance of meta humans forming cause oppression and use by the government for bad shit and they need all the help they can get.
  • Lengthen out this section of the roleplay painfully long so they just sit and interact most of the time.
  • Turns out that character's families are secretly from another planet, which is the reason for their mutations. And so they are clearly sent to this planet cause why the fuck not.
  • They all wake up and it was actually a really fucking trippy dream, although once this dream's effects begin to show in real life, they eagerly try to track down the others and or Dr. Fenn to find out what the fuck is going on.
  • Other...?

Dr. Fenn is sick and tired of bending to the man's will so she gets all of them out, turns out theres a small resistance of meta humans forming cause oppression and use by the government for bad shit and they need all the help they can get.

I'd quite like something like this, provided it didn't just turn into a super-fight scenario. Anything that reveals more about Dr. Fenn sounds like a good idea to me.

How about we use our newfound abilities to infiltrate the government so that we can change the nation to suit our metahuman needs? We could create our own little country from the one we do a coup on. That way it's not as much fighting and more subterfuge spy/thriller/team stuff. But I like fighting, so maybe a little bit of fighting pls.

How about we use our newfound abilities to infiltrate the government so that we can change the nation to suit our metahuman needs? We could create our own little country from the one we do a coup on. That way it's not as much fighting and more subterfuge spy/thriller/team stuff. But I like fighting, so maybe a little bit of fighting pls.
This is a good way to get your characters killed ^^

I think I'm going to go with this one cause it's giving me ideas:
Government raids the facility as it was apparently an illegal project that was going on, when in reality word got out and they just want to save their hides. Everyone is contained including Dr. Fenn, queue possible reveal of information, undeserved torture, etc.

This is a good way to get your characters killed ^^

I think I'm going to go with this one cause it's giving me ideas:

Are you saying you're gonna kill off my character because I put forth an idea? If so, then that's a really dick thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back