• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New and Improved || OOC || CLOSED

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
giphy.gif

New and Improved || OOC

OOC to talk about random things and the roleplay.

You should be able to highlight it dear, are you on mobile?
I pad

Code:
[div=width: 80%; height: 415px; border: 4px solid black; margin: auto; background: #666666; padding: 5px;] [div=float: left; width: auto; height: 380px; background: white; padding: 5px; overflow: auto;  border: 4px solid black; margin: auto;][color=black][divide=thin][/divide]
[sh]Basic Information[/sh]
[divide=thin][/divide]
[b]Name:[/b] Something reasonable
[b]Age:[/b] 21+ Only, although I encourage older.
[b]Gender:[/b] If I have to google it, most likely not a good idea.
[b]Occupation:[/b] Are they a student? Work somewhere specific? 
[b]Sexuality:[/b] I make no promises if romance will or will not occur.

[divide=thin][/divide]
[sh]Appearance Information[/sh]
[divide=thin][/divide]
[b]Height:[/b] Reasonable once again
[b]Weight:[/b] Use a BMI calculator
[b]Hair:[/b] Nothing unnatural unless its dye
[b]Eyes:[/b] Ditto, unless they're contacts
[b]Build:[/b] Physically
[b]Complexion:[/b] Skin tone
[b]Other:[/b] Anything extra you want to add

[divide=thin][/divide]
[sh]Asset Information[/sh]
[divide=thin][/divide]
[b]Power Type:[/b] Mental, Physical, Elemental, or Random
[b]Stats:[/b]
(There will be no dice used, this is just for me to gauge what might be a suitable ability. The lower the number, the worse they are in that category out of 5. If you do not know what they mean, google is a great resource! There must be one in each. Delete this text after reading.)
[List][*][u]Strength:[/u] _/5
[*][u]Dexterity:[/u] _/5
[*][u]Constitution:[/u] _/5
[*][u]Intelligence:[/u] _/5
[*][u]Wisdom:[/u] _/5
[*][u]Charisma:[/u] _/5[/list]
[divide=thin][/divide]
[sh]Personal Information[/sh]
[divide=thin][/divide]
[b]Personality:[/b] A decent sized paragraph.
[b]PoV:[/b] As of right now, without any prior knowledge, what is their current stance on the subject of mutations within DNA, unfathomable abilities, and extra terrestrials. Another good paragraph or two.[/color][/div]
[center][color=black][size=3]Coded By || [USER=12813]@StoneWolf18[/USER][/size][/color][/center][/div]

I have no limit, mind you, as long as it makes sense. (Meaning, you give me 80 year old man and I assume you're being a sarcastic fuck that isn't being accepted.)
Come on, there's still some 80 year old guys who are fit and healthy. It'll be hilarious if there's a character who's 90 and is dying but his power is immortality. Man, that would really suck.

Come on, there's still some 80 year old guys who are fit and healthy. It'll be hilarious if there's a character who's 90 and is dying but his power is immortality. Man, that would really suck.
He's ready to die and has accepted old age...

Fuck...

I wouldn't do that. 0-0

If I don't manage to finish mine before bed tonight, I will make sure he's finished tomorrow. I had to venture into the scary outside world, this evening.

Oi woman!
It's my first time trying to get my head around creating a non-punky character, so give me some leeway, will ya?

It's the only way I can access it all in one nice pretty piece from multiple locations (home, work, mobile phone). *cries*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back