• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New and Improved || OOC || CLOSED

Oh man, it'll be so hilarious if you give people powers that doesn't fit them. Like, if you gave yhe asshole who has no qualms with hurting people for his own amusement a power that heals people or somethjng like that, or make the innocent and naive characters have the dark powers.

Yeah, was just about to comment on that. I actually need to change my stats now that I remember it, it made sense to have high dexterity as a chef, not so much as a teacher.

I gave my guy high dexterity because he needs to be pretty precise with his hands for his job.

Well, almost everyone picked jobs yhat required dexterity, not sure about the nature photography guy though. Man, where'd the stupid asshole jocks go? Did none of them get powers?

Also, just a thought, how awesome it'd be if one of the characters was a famous actor/actress/athlete? It's like they had no idea where they are or who these people are, but they'd still be trying to get a selfie with tw movie star and even an autograph or two.

Also, just a thought, how awesome it'd be if one of the characters was a famous actor/actress/athlete? It's like they had no idea where they are or who these people are, but they'd still be trying to get a selfie with tw movie star and even an autograph or two.
Hmmm, might allow ONE person to cause that would be hilarious.

And imagine if his/her powers was invisibility ir to render themselves unnoticeable?
Or even like ForgetMeNot from the X-Men who is incapable of being perceived or remembered by virtually all individuals. Whenever they're not directly within view of an individual, their presence, existence, and any memories of them completely disappear completely ruining their career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back