• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Neverending search for Romance RP!! (M/M & F/F)

ThatLizard

Lizard Wizard
Hello! I've been lurking around, so I decided to try and make a little post of my own :)

About me & my RP!
  • I can play either as female or male, but I usually play same-sex relationships, though I consider myself capable of playing hetero couples.
  • I am pretty comfortable playing either as 'seme/top/dominant' or 'uke/bottom/submissive', not really minding much whether we should adhere to that sort of roles completely or not.
  • Even if I work full time in a rather demanding job, I promise I will take time to answer at least once a day (and of course, lots more over weekends and holiday).
  • I can RP anywhere between 2 and 6 paragraphs, since I cannot really do novel-like responses (I feel like i'm saying the same thing over and over) nor one liners (since there's not enough depth).
  • Regarding RP, please, please 3rd person writing and deep, credible characters (regardless of it is and OC or a fandom character).
  • We can RP throug PM! Contact me there if interested, I do not bite!
  • I like romance and fluffy thngs, but I quite love drama as well, so I love making a perfect mixtue of both during RP.

Tiny extremely open plot ideas that I'd like to do:
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Beauty and the Beast inspired setting.
  • Prince / Guard
  • Prince / peasant
  • Mermaid / fisherman
  • Extremely ill character / caretaker
  • Master/ Slave
  • Married character / lover
  • Wizard /fairy
  • Demon / human
  • Phantom of the Opera inspired setting.
  • Omegaverse
  • Soulmates
  • Slice of life scenarios
  • Barista / costumer
  • single parent / new love interest
  • Surviving zombie apocalypse
To be fair, I don’t mind it much if we RP within a Fandom or Established Universe, or if we just go around and create our own characters. In case you’re looking into playing in a fandom, some fandom and pairings I am into are:
  • Hetalia
    • regarding this show, i basically ship everyone with everyone haha
  • Black Butler
    • If someone is into Agni and Prince Soma, I'd love you forever
    • I love Grell as well, so any pairing including them is much appreciated
  • Yuri!!! on ice
  • Attack on Tittan
  • Junjou Romantica
  • Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
  • Death Note
  • Adventure Time
  • Harry Potter
  • Loads and loads of OC's

So! Any doubt, question or if you're interested, go ahead an comment or PM me :D

Last edited:
Omegaverse!!! I never get to roleplay that with anyone.

I like the idea of a MxM married x lover. Of course it can be combined maybe with other things if needed. If you're interested please contact me!

Can I do a Hetalia rp with you? We can combine it with one of your plots perhaps. ^^

I'm not really a fandom RPer, but I'm always interested in roleplay :) Over RPN, I have one main character people like to partner with, which is my albino guy, Wy'Ziot. He's usually a werewolf, but could be a demon, but he could also be manipulated to fit any of the above really (he's also at the moment an 11 year old boy in the Harry Potter universe :P).

I'm pretty consistently between 3-8 paragraphs, depending on the partner, and like RP that evolves quite naturally. I do have a couple other characters in my arsenal :) If you're interested in something specific, let me know; what could be interesting for me is Wy'ziot's storyline starts with his Pack being massacred and he's taken in as a slave/pit fighter. Perhaps you could have a master that likes him :)

Hi there! Would you be interested in doing an mxm, ocxoc yuri!! on ice rp? I usually write one paragraph in response - sometimes two when the scene calls for more details - and I'll only be able to respond maybe once or twice a week ;; would that be alright for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back