• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings βˆ 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘨𝘩.

blackout

midnight reel
[class=cont] height: 370px; margin: auto; width: 600px; overflow: hidden; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=wtff] background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Bpj7aUO.png'); background-size: 120%; background-position: 90% 45%; height: 370px; width: 600px; margin: auto; position: relative; [/class] [class=omgg] background: url('https://i.imgur.com/EH1y3Ve.png'); background-size: 106%; background-position: 60% 45%; height: 370px; width: 600px; margin: auto; position: relative; left: 800px; top: -370px; [/class] [class=b1] cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; background: transparent; height: 50px; width: 45px; position: relative; top: 80px; left: 525px; [/class] [class=b2] cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; background: transparent; height: 30px; width: 35px; position: relative; top: -107px; left: 565px; [/class] [class=box] background: transparent; width: 400px; height: 170px; left: 165px; top: 110px; position: relative; font-family: Lora; font-size: 10px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=slideleft] animation: {post_id}slideleft 1s ease-in-out; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class=slideright] animation: {post_id}slideright 1s ease-in-out; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class=slideleftr] animation: {post_id}slideleftr 1s ease-in-out; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class=sliderightr] animation: {post_id}sliderightr 1s ease-in-out; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class=euck] -webkit-animation-name:none!important; [/class] [animation=slideleft] [keyframe=0] left: 0px; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] left: -600px; [/keyframe] [/animation] [animation=slideleftr] [keyframe=0] left: -600px; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] left: 0px; [/keyframe] [/animation] [animation=slideright] [keyframe=0] left: 800px; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] left: 0px; [/keyframe] [/animation] [animation=sliderightr] [keyframe=0] left: 0px; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] left: 800px; [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=b1 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slideleft wtff) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slideright omgg) if (eq ${open} 0) (set open 1) [/script] [script class=b2 on=click] if (eq ${open} 1) (addClass slideleftr wtff) if (eq ${open} 1) (addClass sliderightr omgg) if (eq ${open} 1) (addClass euck wtff) if (eq ${open} 1) (removeClass euck wtff) if (eq ${open} 1) (set open 0) [/script] [div class=cont] [div class=wtff][div class=b1][/div][/div][div class=omgg][div class=box]
hey everybody! i'm fated, or you can call me kalmia. i'm a student on est time, literate, and i can usually write 5-12 paragraphs. in a partner i'm looking for someone who'd preferably be chatty with me ( i'll talk your ear off! ) and that can also invest in the plot with me. i prefer rp over threads here and ooc over discord, and i use realistic faceclaims and don't do fandom. usually, i don't do doubling, but i can make exceptions if you're extra nice! in terms of rp, i prefer angsty/romantic/dramatic plots. currently i'm only doing mxf for romance, sorry. i'm fine with playing either gender! though i'm going to list out some plots i'm willing to do, if you have your own idea or would like to add/remove something from one of the ones i list, just say so! i don't bite. also, another note β€” while i personally code, i don't really care if my partner does/their level of coding as long as i can tell they're putting effort into the plot and their post!
misery loves company.
muse a has always been a go-getter. whether it was getting that grade, that spot, or that job, they've always had a bit of luck and more than a bit of talent. after getting chosen for their dream job, they move away to another city. while they're more than excited, they want somebody to show them around, so muse a decides to become muse b's roommate. muse b is a's antithesis β€” chronically unlucky, working horrible hours at a job they loathe, and painfully aware of the fact they peaked in high school. muse b is by no means happy at the fact they have to share their apartment with a living ball of sunshine, but they need the money. however, muse a refuses to see b so sullen, and after a while, a's cheer starts growing on them.
( can't ) just be friends.
muse a has always been a bit wary of people. especially people who want to be their friend. they're terrified that people would abandon them once they're close, or that everyone who talks to them is only looking for a quick fling or drink. nothing about that changes when they meet muse b. a doesn't particularly like them, but muse b seems to be really, really determined to pester them as much as possible. as time goes on, muse a's annoyance shifts into admiration, and then almost attraction. the thought makes them squirm, but they can't seem to stop thinking of b.
dove speak.
muse a was always seen as a little odd. maybe it was their shyness, or the quiet lilt to their voice, but most of their school years were spent in near seclusion, almost nobody really reaching out to them. muse b was no different β€” while they might not have been the most popular, muse a just faded so seamlessly into the background they barely even noticed them. now heir school years are behind them, and their passing memories of each other long gone. but, one day, as muse b is going about their day, muse a approaches them, claiming to be an old classmate. a spark of recognition ignites and they go out to get coffee, but afterwards, the memory of muse a keeps lingering in b's mind, and they can't help but call to check up on them. after all, they're just reconnecting with an old friend... right?
sky's sweet song.
muse a and muse b are both what some people might call loners. whether it be endless work, simple seclusion, or responsibilities keeping them to themselves, both of them have realized that it might be time to get out a little more. on a whim, both find themselves at a singles night. needless to say, they don't really hit it off, but muse a gives b their number after a few too many drinks. one night, muse b's friends coax them to reach out to a as a joke. but without the nerves in the air, things are a bit more amiable, and they decide to meet up again.
summer's yellow roses.
muse a and muse b are both top interns for a global corporation. they haven't had much interaction, mainly just seeing each other as competition for the spot as the ceo's right hand. however, when said ceo decides to take a summer getaway and take both of them along, they're forced to interact with each other much more than they would like. they start seeing each other as human beings rather than an unnamed competitor, but even worse is what happens after they both get a bit too drunk at one of the ceo's parties. muse a doesn't want to ignore their feelings, but muse b is so focused on the job that they can't bring themselves to think about the possibility they might be falling for a. while muse a is planning ways to seduce b, muse b is planning ways to sabotage a β€” but neither of them can bring themselves to do it.
[/div][div class=b2][/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back