• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝘯𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘵 ─ ✩

neptune.

astrologia.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

with golden string, our universe was clothed in light

hello, call me neptune. here you will find some preferences, genres and plots. please pm me if anything sparks your interest, i’d love to brainstorm and develop something together. if you’re able to attach a sample post, that would be great, i’m happy to provide one as well.

if you have a favourite book, please share it as well! not a test/requirement, just building my to-read list.

about you & i.

➤i am comfortable writing multiple characters & different genders, please be open to doing the same.

➤the pairings I enjoy are mxf and fxf.

➤my responses tend to sit at 500+ words per character. I’m comfortable going higher and/or lower but I’m not looking to write particularly lengthy posts at the moment. Quality over quantity.

➤i’m in my twenties, only looking for partners over the age of 18.

➤your contribution and interest in the plot is very important to me. please share your ideas and communicate. i really enjoy chatting ooc.

cravings.

crime; darker themes; kdrama themes; complex shared history; zombies

films/games/dramas/groups/books.

harry potter; the umbrella academy; sweet home; bridgerton; teen wolf;

wordbank.

soulmates; past lives; horror; supernatural; crime; fantasy; morally-grey characters; friends to lovers; pre-existing relationships; enemies to lovers; matchmakers; fake dating; witches; historical; university; sci-fi; apocalypse; curses; demons & angels

plots.

space and time takes violent things, angry things
and makes them kind
❞​

neptune's

orbit.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back