• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Neo-Current - Once More [A Superhero RP]

Yakov011001

Archetype of Steel
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to Escape City: the number one tourist destination in America! A metropolis that represents the pinnacle of the entertainment industry, it's host to anything and everything from popular music festivals to rage rooms. However, there's one thing that's helped Escape City become the powerhouse it is today: Overcurrent. The world's first superhero team, and at its head: Tesla, the world's first superhero. Having seen the spread of his influence and the increase of heroics in the world, he thought up the High Voltage Initiative; recruiting the best of the best around the world to help motivate and cultivate the world's newfound heroic attitude. You're it, aren't you? Well, here's your sign in sheet. Fill it out, then we can get started!

---

Welcome to Neo-Current! Just let me know if your interested, yeah? Of course, some rules first:
1. Superpowers do not exist! Your character's abilities are to come from some form of technology.
2. Preferably art for face claims, but I'm not going to gripe if you use a realistic one.
3. Not super picky about post length as long as it give other people some ability to respond to your posts.
4. Please do be competent as far as grammar and spelling goes, please.
5. Be active also, I don't have any real concrete time frame, but remember that people might be waiting on you.
6. Just common RP courtesies: no immortalizing, no playing people's character's for them, I shouldn't have to explain that much.

Last edited:
Seems interesting. I'll keep an eye on this.
If you wanted, you can go ahead and make a character here:

If you wanted, you can go ahead and make a character here:

I'll get to it ASAP. I'm having trouble coming up with a character concept.

Tech-based powers is an interesting idea for sure! Quick question, do you have an overarching plot in mind for this RP, or is this a looser "throw everyone together and see what comes out"?

Vexumin Vexumin , VermilionBird VermilionBird , feel free to make some characters if you'd like.

As for an overarching plot, I do have some arcs planned; however, the inciting incidents that kick of said arcs are wholly your responsibility to create. Meaning, you can forgo the planned arcs for that loose type of storytelling if you'd like.

Oh wait, are villains allowed in this to or just heroes because I had notice there are a lot of heroes, but I kinda feel dumb for asking this question.

Oh wait, are villains allowed in this to or just heroes because I had notice there are a lot of heroes, but I kinda feel dumb for asking this question.
A villain is just fine, though I'd be wary. As you'd be comparatively disconnected from the rest of the group, you'll be seeing less interaction if you did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back