• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Neko Vendettas (and the humans too) Full!

FlareVyron

Civilization has fallen by one Catastrophe or another. Humans were ready to rebuild until something bizarre happened. Nekos Began to surface in tribes. These Cat-human hybrid tribes would fight for land, food and humans.

When a human was caught they were given a collar and pressed into the first rank of a Neko tribe: Slave. At this rank their mind is clouded and starts to become that of a Neko. They serve the non-warrior ranks. When a human has fully given in their mind is permanently that of a neko and they grow their ears and tail. This signifies the advancement to the warrior rank. The warriors obey the orders of the matriarch, the head of a tribe. The matriarch creates all the rules a Tribe follows. When the matriarch sees a warrior that has skill in other fields they may be promoted to something else e.g., medic or den keeper. The matriarch also chooses her heir.

I am going to put a role list out and when that is full the rp can start. Later I will make another role call if we want to grow.

Tribe 1 ( The Grim Whisper Tribe) :

Matriarch - Taken (blackrose7)

Warrior - Taken (reaper)

Medic - Taken ( Muffin Rps)

Humans:

human - Taken (Jinnwon)

human - Taken (Silversky)

human - Taken (flarevyron Me!)

Tribe 2 (silver fangs)

Matriarch (you get to name the tribe!) - Taken (NekoQueen)

Warrior - Taken (Aya)

Den keeper - Taken (raiders)

Call a role if you are interested!

Last edited:
I'll take the warrior role for tribe 1. Also, what is the time period?

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, how do the collars work? Like how do they make the human's mind a neko, and how do they get their ears and tail? Thanks ^^

Soon after the fall of civilization humans needed hope. This caused a power vacuum and a cult was formed surrounding amulets. At some point a collar was made with the intent of it enslaving whoever wore it. The problem arose when an acolyte used a cats paw instead of a rabbit paw. The slave that it was tested on eventually fully submitted. In the morning the ears and tails were there. The next day the slave had somehow escaped. Currently the necklaces are made by the matriarch with a weave of wolfsbane stalk and ribbon. The ribbon has a small drop of neko blood absorbed in it.

Is it possible to resist the effects or is it inevitable once it's put on?

Also what's the tech level for the Humans and Nekos?

The nekos are very low tech (think jungle tribes or islanders)

Humans have a slightly higher tech level because they often salvage ruins.

Resistance is possible early on but sooner or later the human will give in.

Alright, so the humans have pre-apocalypse weaponry and stuff?

Also what'd you mean by a Neko mind? (I'm very curious/interested in this RP soz for the questions.)

No problem! It helps me world build a bit more.

Yes they do have that weaponry but it is rare and highly fought for.

Creating neko collars is a branch of a shaman magic the matriarchs practice. This magic usually surrounds stealth and agility. This help nekos combat the humans more advanced weaponry.

By neko mind I mean cat instincts and a sorta loyalty to the tribe.

Glad to hear it ^^

Alright, thanks for letting me know. Wouldn't you be able to take the collar off though?

Once tied on the blood on the collar duplicates itself and soaks the collar. After a few seconds the collar hardens into a magical bind only breakable by whoever the blood belongs to.

Hm...Aya would probably fit in pretty well in this. Then again, she's a Nekomata. She can fit in wherever a nekomimi can...except she can actually turn into a cat...ah, screw it, I'm over thinking it. I'll probably take Tribe 2 Warrior. I've never been a leader, else I'd take Matriarch.

I'd like to join on as a neko warrior for tribe 1.

I have a question though; when the enslaved humans 'become' nekos, do they lose all memories of their past lives?

I'd like to join on as a neko warrior for tribe 1.

I have a question though; when the enslaved humans 'become' nekos, do they lose all memories of their past lives?

Sorry fox! That role is already taken. Do you want to take a different role?

They lose personal memories such as name, family and what not ... But they dont forget practical things like speech. Several things get taken over by instinct and a feeling of loyalty to the tribe as well. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back