• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko & Eko’s Pocket Place! (Tavern RP, ANY AND ALL WELCOME)

OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
???

The lad with the unattended weapon, sat by as he continued to mind his own business. He was glad that he made out alive from his dimention. He was pretty sure he was caught at the minute if he didn't choose a strange random door. Now, he can no longer be tracked down by his predators. Looking down to the child. He leered carefully, as if the child also has something else with them. Slowly, he slid his hand towards the to the wrapped up baby. "C'mon, give Mr. nice guy his diamond back!" He teased the baby as he tried to pull something out from their arms. It had no avail no matter how hard he tries. "Mmph! Ugh... You're quite a strong one are you? You got a good grip on that. I can't even budge it from you." The lad decided to release his hand away from the child, surrendering for what it seems to be his belonging to the child.

He scrolled his eyes around the club-like room. True, there are so many unique faces around here. What mostly caught his attention is the big Griffin like creature keeping an eye on him, for others don't really acknowledge his presence. He gave the big guy a small wave, giving them a gentle hello before eyeing somewhere else. All he has got to say is that creature is ginormous and he doesn't want to be the one to get on their bad side. The boy was trying to figure out who owns the place but right now he is having a rough time figuring out who is actually the one owning it because judging by this cast of characters, it could be anyone. His wild guess is the cat-earred blondie boy close by. He ain't too sure. "Who owns this place?" He muttered to himself.

(Open for interaction)​

Ekoshun:
And there went The She-Elf, oh well, she was taken care of and looked like she needed time, but giving a curt nod to the She-Elf he looked to the demon, who was helping himself to a bottle. At least it wasn’t a problem if he drank it, such a place had to restore its inventory somehow and magical replenishments were the best option. But this demon, first Eko didn’t have all that good of a standing with the one’s he knew, trying to bend other’s wills to his own was an easy task back in his medieval ages but he had rubbed some darker patrons the wrong way doing so. “So, what brings a piece of ash to this place?” He inquired, motioning at the color of what appeared to be this demon’s skin as he leaned back on the counter to keep his eye on him.
Daisie Daisie

It had been a seemingly endless day for Holly. The foot-tall pixie had three clients- in three different planes! One had wanted three years worth of aspen growth in a day, the second had her planning a gigantic botanical garden, and as for the third... let's just say he had asked for help growing things that were legal in that particular locale, but extremely illegal in his target market. She'd had to call the cops in on that one.

Fluttering up to the bar, she wiped her damp brow. "Does this place serve spicewine? I know it's not easy to get."

Helrica rolled their eyes at the scythe-user's question. "I don't know, I just got here." They shrugged, wiping their hand across their face, before looking back to him. "Also, keep your kid off the bar." They muttered, shaking their head at that, while returning to their order. Thick, somewhat alcoholic, mostly like yogurt. Not that they got much time to enjoy it, before they ended up with a fairy near their face. They half swatted at Holly, just to get her a little farther from their head, while deriding: "Bah, pixies."

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre , Shagranoz Shagranoz

Malice stopped drinking to look over at Eko, giving him a sort of angry vibe. "Pshh, NOW you want to talk?" The demon rebuked, sourly. He seemed to get over his feelings quickly though, as he took another swig and wiped his lack-of-mouth. It was a mystery how the alcohol was getting into him in the first place. "Honestly, no idea. I was taking a stroll through my mansion and I headed to the kitchen, and the kitchen seems to have mysteriously turned into a bar."

"Which I'm not going to complain about. Who'd pass up an opportunity like this? A chance for free drinks, hitting on women, AND getting away from my idiot roommates, all wrapped up in one blow. Doesn't need an explanation, if you ask me."

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

???

Rolling their eyes in return to one who answered his mutter. He stayed cool headed with this guy. He didn't bother to maintain long eye contacts with the other guy. He knew too well that he didn't ask for their opinion especially with an answer like that. His polite gentleman smile remained on his face but his eyes tell that he is not in a mood to listen or even sit close to this guy. He was about to say something outrageous in return but he decided to keep it to himself, as he remembered that most of the things he says often lead to mass chaos. Now, is not the time to be pushing someone else's buttons. He simply stood up, took his scythe and slowly walked farther away from the stranger. Before he completely left, he heard the stranger's mutter under their breath. He simply rolled his eyes away. He wanted to look for a new spot, a spot where he can sit in peace and mind his own business and probably find someone who he feels comfortable to sit with.

He glanced over to which seat can he sit in peace. He was about to give up until he saw one spot that seems to be perfect. He seems to have no intention of leaving the bar soon. The spot has a lone woman, sitting alone in peace. ??? looked around the elvish woman's surroundings only to find that she is indeed alone. Walking slowly towards the said elvish lady. He sat parallel to the woman's seat. "Is it okay, if i sit here?" He asked despite he is already on his way to sit. He sounded more polite than usual.

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

At the moment, Eshe was shuffling through her leaflets of sheet music, picking out where exactly she had faltered during her performance, noting the spots she'd have to practice more to avoid repeating those mistakes in the future. And sipping her honeyed mead. Her new solitude was interrupted by a polite inquiry about whether it was OK to sit across from her. She looked up to see the question had come from a well-dressed young man with a scythe and his jacket in a carefully-held bundle. Not the demon fellow.

"Uh, yeah. Sure," Eshe replied. Internally, she asked that he not hurt him with his scythe. Her eyes fell back to her music.

Nekoshu:
Nekoshu smiles to the pixie and nods. “For most it is hard to get, for me… Not really.” As his fingers snapped he caught a bottle as it appeared in the air, a spot emptying on one of the shelves behind him as it did and he looked at the pixie and smiled. “Normal glass or enchanted? I wouldn’t want to offend you by giving you an enchanted glass made for size. You pixies can be unpredictable… Or am I think of Faeries and Fey?“ Half speaking to himself he still held the bottle and glanced at the ceiling.
Shagranoz Shagranoz

Ekoshun:
Ekoshun nodded and continued watching this demon. “Ah, my brother’s enchantments are a bit unpredictable. Luckily he has the return enchantments down to a dot.” Sighing he kept his place on the counter, tail wrapping about his waist to look much like a fuzzy belt, even looping over the base of his tail with the end. “and I said I don’t cater to lesser evils, never said I wouldn’t talk with them. You don’t get my standings without having used a few… Missunderstanding pawns.” He gave a sly smirk that soon faded back to his eternally disgusted expression.
Daisie Daisie

???

His smile widened across his face upon hearing the consent of the elvish woman before him. "Thank you!" He replied thankfully. He continued sit down quietly. This time his scythe is closer to him than before. In a range where he can quickly draw it for it is so close on his reach. The lad was quiet for a few minutes, minding his own business. Across the table was the elvish woman. He finds this elf interesting to talk to, especially that she seems to be reading something that he never usually sees. He raised his head up towards the woman, projected a friendly face off and finally decided to break the ice. "...Quite a day/night, huh?..." He had a slight pause before continuing his attempted conversation. The lad was obviously soft spoken and sounds very approachable. "...How are you doing? Is everything alright...?" The boy was choosing his words carefully that it seems to raise a suspicious impression, if he is misunderstood as a low key sociopath. "...Whatchu reading there? That seems nice." The last of his statement was more confident than the last two. He seems to be friendly enough not to cause trouble. He continued to cradled the wrapped child in his arms, in reality he doesn't even want this wrapped up child but it's a long story worth uncovering.

Eshe exhaled quietly. It had, indeed, been quite a night. A night that she really didn't want to talk about too much right now. But at the same time, it'd be rude not to answer the young man, so she gave vague answers. "Yeah, quite a night. But it's alright, I guess. I'm alright, I guess," she said in reply.

He asked about her music, and though it wasn't really any of his business, she responded to that, too, by merely sliding one page of her sheet music over the table to him.

???

The lad was slowly trying to pay close attention to details from the stranger. Judging of what he has seen by far, two theories came to his head. It's either this woman is having a bad day or she is not really the social type of girl, maybe even both. The only evidence he has is their body language and really short vague replies. He took note of her breathing patterns, tone of voice and movements of certain actions. The woman slid one of her music sheets to him which silently took and observed in silence. It was quite a piece she has. He has never seen anything like it. It could be a familiar piece but he knows to himself that he isn't to well educated in music but he is a fan of it. After a short observation, he gave another few minutes of silence just to give some peace towards the lady.

"...Interesting... I have never seen anything like it! Say, seems like you play this with a classical instrument. A Violin or a Piano perhaps? I'm a fan of music! Is it okay if i may know your name, musician?" After observing the sheet, he looked back to the lady with a spark of excitement in his eyes. He was obviously interested of the music sheet's contents. One can see it in his eyes and body language of leaning forward towards the lady, not close enough to invade her personal space, though.

Well. Here was a new turn of events. This young man's enthusiasm and interest in her, despite being a relatively new experience for her, seemed infinitely more genuine than the demon fellow's interest in her. He had even done something that the demon fellow hadn't bothered to do, and that was ask her name. This lifted Eshe's spirits a little, and the small sullenness began to fade from her face, the tips of her ears lifting. Her lips quirked in a small smile.

"Uh... yeah, yeah. It's, um, Eshe. My name, that is. And, yeah, I'm a, uh, a pianist. Not a very good one, though." She brushed some stray hair away to the spot behind her ear, took a sip from her cup (that honeyed mead really was good), and shuffled the sheet music still in her possession. "Um... and you?"

Last edited:
"Well, I never!" Holly imperiously drew herself up to her full height, which still wasn't very intimidating. "What problem do you have with pixies and nature? Getting in the way of your industrial hellscape or something?"

Her rage vented, the pixie turned to the barkeep. "An enchanted one, if you would, please. I find those human-sized ones to be closer to a bathtub than a glass, in my case." She smiled sweetly. "At least there's one friendly face around here."

Helrica looked right at Holly for a few moments, before saying. "I have no idea what those words mean." At this, they rolled their shoulders back, huffing. "What I do have a problem with is the beat-beat-beat of wings in my ears like the dance of the Earthshaker herself on my head." They groaned, raising their hand to cover their eyes.

Shagranoz Shagranoz

Nekoshu:
A soft chuckle escaped the shapeshifter’s lips as he listened to the two, noticing now that perhaps the half-satyr, or whatever he actually was, was perhaps suffering from a hangover… Or something else. But he wouldn’t pry, he looked occupied enough. Though as he heard the pixie he nodded and pulled a glass out from under the counter, holding it in it’s human size and pouring the spicewine in, sending the bottle back to the shelf he set the glass in his hand and offered it to the pixie as the liquid within in the glass itself shrunk down to fit the size of her hand. “Here you are miss, sorry if it’s a bit concentrated these enchantments are touchy.”

Shagranoz Shagranoz NovaAres NovaAres

???

To his surprise, Eshe seems to have opened up a bit which was nice for him. He thinks he is going down the right path. No time to waste now. Despite the woman's stuttering voice and lack of confidence, he took this for granted and simply just smiled back at the woman. Good thing she easily opened up to him. Most case scenarios like these usually end up bad at this point but things are different this time. He slightly adjusted his silver-ish hair using his hand as a comb. As Eshe shuffles her music sheets, he gave the last borrowed piece to her in return, automatically. "Wow! An actual Pianist! I haven't seen one since forever!" The boy has a delighted soft spoken cheery voice towards the woman. His eye scrolled the surroundings, trying to relax a bit from the chaos he has been lately. It did not last too long, though for Eshe called his attention with the same peculiar question.

Now it would be rude to not reveal his name towards elven maiden since he already asked her's first anyways. With a deep sigh. He replied to the woman with a grin "My name? Huh, now that's a question i haven't heard since. *Ahem* Well, it is a pleasure to meet, Eshe. I am... Priso- i mean. I am..."

"Archimal V. Spectre"

"It is a pleasure to meet you, dear Eshe~" Archimal reached his hand out for a handshake towards Eshe, trying to make sure that he is that friendly.

"I'm nowhere near your head, but okay, whatever. Last thing I want today is a fight." Holly fluttered away, carrying her glass, which had magically shrunk to be a convenient size for her. She took a sip of her booze, which had a nice, calming effect. "This is an excellent vintage. Where did you get it? I'd really like to have some of my own."

"Ahh, we got a clever one here, don't we? Won't fall for any of MY demon biz." Malice smirked, chuckling a little bit. "People are IDIOTS, right? You give 'em what they want, be it riches, power, fame, or any of that stuff, and they give you their life without ANY hesitation. Did you know I once took the soul from one of the mightiest demons of Hell? She was literally BEGGING for me to take it from her. Sobbing all boo-hoo, I can't do this anymore." He bragged, smirking as he proudly told the story of some of his greatest "Accomplishments".

"She seemed satisfied with our little transaction."

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

Eshe's smile widened a little more. As she took another sip of honeyed mead, she grasped Archimal's outstretched hand and gave it a shake. A little bit of pink returned to the tips of her ears at the "dear Eshe" part; again, she didn't think she was worth all that. "Wow," she said as she put the cup back down. "That's honestly a, uh... a really cool name. Makes mine seem... pretty standard by comparison."

Closing their eyes and scowling deeply at the sensation of the surrounding bar, Helrica makes the decision to- presumably at least- get on top of their current affliction. "Orlanth's smiting klanth! I'd like enough rainwater to drown a horse, please." They ask, unusually polite before moving in the other direction as fast as possible. "If I have to listen to this one's-" They indicated the boastful demon down the bar with a thumb over their shoulder- "-prattle any more with the pounding like all the armies of Heort in my ears, I may be forced to drink all your beer and assault your bar with my head to make it stop. This being a sequence of events that will end well for none!"

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu , Daisie Daisie

Nekoshu:
He smiled at the pixie then gave a simple shrug and spoke. “I would not know, magical replenishments you see. Perhaps it could be the first to be bottled, or merely aged via the magic used to obtain it. Though I’m sure if you want some I could likely replicate it.” He gave a nod as he thought on it, replicating it would be no issue for him luckily.
Shagranoz Shagranoz
Then his head turned towards the horned fighter who seemed to be having a bit of an issue of dealing with the company in the bar. So with a kind smile and calm tone he spoke to the patron. “If you have a problem with those who seek my hospitality, I would kindly ask you keep it to yourself, or I could always show you the door back to your own realm. Or my brother could handle you for me, I don’t like to ruin my image.” Smiling all the while he watched the fighter, his eyes kind in how they looked upon them, but hiding a spark within them. “Oh, and I can’t tell if you’re joking or not about that rainwater.”
NovaAres NovaAres

Ekoshun:
Eko chuckled, at first he saw this demon as a territorial threat, after all Eko was a deal-maker himself hence the reason for his gaming room. But it seemed the demon might know better, or would soon learn Eko’s rules for this place. “Some are, yes. But once you meet the zealous, tell me then how stupid people are, for a zealous man often knows what he seeks and how to obtain it… With the scales tipped in his favor.Letting the demon talk of his accomplishments, Ekoshun gave up his calm and slightly disgusted facade for a grin. “Even the strongest have their breaking points, so I could see why she would enjoy such a transaction. I would boast of my achievements but-“ He stopped as his ears became alert and he overheard the horned fighter, his grin fading back to his normal visage. He didn’t even glance at them, he knew better than that and so just shook his head. “-but I know better, and I have secrets to keep.”
Daisie Daisie

The demon obviously heard Helrica's remark about his boasting, but simply replied with "It's a bar, sweetheart, these things happen! Get used to it." He proceeded to turn away, waving his hand dismissively and going back to talking with Ekoshun.

Malice chuckled a little bit in response to Ekoshun's statement about secrets. "Everyone has secrets to keep, buddy. I do, you do, everyone in this room does." He took another swig of his drink, straight from the bottle, itself. He got up and sat down on the counter next to Ekoshun, his tail up and prideful, still. "Secrets, lies, promises that you never go through with. Everyone's got 'em. So my perspective is: Why feel bad about them? Harbor them, collect them, they give you advantages against the people who actually follow those stupid 'rules and morals'. Right?"

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu NovaAres NovaAres

Helrica looked up to the barman, for a second, about to say something, before thinking better of it. They drew themselves up now, eyes open and both eyes upon him as they said: "My apologies, sorry." They sighed. "I should not like to get into another altercation with a bartender before the day is done, no. As for the rainwater it was an exaggeration." They paused, considering. "Though if you should have some better means for ridding me of this thrice-damned hangover, I should like to request that, instead, if such would be alright?"

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

"Archimal Spectre"

A small light hearted chuckle came from the lad. He was glad to see that Eshe was starting to get comfortable by the minute. Her stuttering decreased and her answers are quite decent, compared to earlier. He gently held the wrapped child in his arms to the point that it can't be easily be snatched away from him with ease. "Archimal" lowered the child to his lap. Making it harder to spot. "I beg to disagree, Ms. Eshe. I think it's quite a lovely name for someone like you! Trust me, it's easy to remember, it's special and it will ring a bell to those who have know or met you." The lad's polite tone was over the top to the point that someone like him exists in a place like this. "Archimal" took notice that the bar seems to be getting a bit noisy yet he ignored it despite being aware of it. "*Ahem* So, what's a fine musician like you doing in a place like this?" He asked Eshe with a curious grin and tone.

UZV8Yxj.png

ahzHPwr.png

Just then, another strange, yet still demonic figure entered the room. One that one or two people would recognize as Daisie. Behind her as she opened the door seemed to be the same house that Malice came in from. In walked a draconic figure. Not as large as your typical fairytale dragon with hoarded treasures, but still large and hefty enough to definitely stand as a threat. At the whithers of this dragon, she stood around 5 feet tall, but the length and gurth of her body made up for her medium height. Her entire body was covered with inch-long fur, excluding her wings (Which had much shorter, sleeker fur, and furless membrane), and the front of her face, which had a few scales going down her snout and around her eyes.

Her bright red pupils had what seemed to show a shocked expression as she entered through the doors, followed by confusion. "This... This isn't my room."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back