• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko & Eko’s Pocket Place OOC

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hi!! I want to jump in but I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick run down of what’s going on amongst the active characters so far?

lissamissal lissamissal will do!

The Mechanist is currently engaged in conversation with Daisie who if I believe I’d currently away for an unknown amount of time if I was told correctly.
The characters Helrica and the Demon-like lady who’s name I forgot, owner by NovaAres and Scarlett Wyverne respectively are chatting as well.
The characters of capMARVELOUS and Vagabond Spectre are talking amongst themselves.
My three characters Nekoshu, Ekoshun, and Rolland are behind the bar, though Ekoshun is engaged in conversation with Isaac, Deadly Darkness’s character.
I think that’s it.

Also, reply coming soon various peoples, been lazing about today.

Mmkay, hopefully I can get the ball rolling again here with that new post.

Yo, I'm back. Ish. Maybe.

Is there anyone for Daisie (The Demon Dragon) or Malice (Ash-black colored demon) to interact with?

Yo, I'm back. Ish. Maybe.

Is there anyone for Daisie (The Demon Dragon) or Malice (Ash-black colored demon) to interact with?
Thinking of making a new boi. Might hang out with either of them

I have half an intro post saved as draft that's been sitting there for entirely too long >.> Soon as I've shaken off this head cold, I'll see about finishing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back