• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko & Eko’s Pocket Place OOC

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Now for the hard part: deciding who I want to play >.>

Could I play a staff member? Not an important role, but maybe something of a part-time helper?

Sure! I have no problem with that! Just pick a role that would fit, any kind of character would work for anything just so ya know! But have at it BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403

May make a staff character of my own in addition to normal patrons. This place sounds like it needs a kitchen worker.

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS alrighty, whatever you wanna do, the food prepares itself but then again, a sentient often adds flare.
That bit wasn't mentioned in the Lore, so I guess I just assumed that an actual individual made the food. Oh well.
How do you feel about a pianist on the staff? Or is musical ambiance also magically provided?

That bit wasn't mentioned in the Lore, so I guess I just assumed that an actual individual made the food. Oh well.
How do you feel about a pianist on the staff? Or is musical ambiance also magically provided?

Oh sorry, thought I had kind of hinted at magical influences, whoops.
There is actually no musical ambience and finding a spot with the club would be easily done, a simple snap of fingers and a place for the pianist would be prepared.

I wasn't informed this was started... Darn notifications.

Aaag, I'm not used to playing flirtatious characters. The strangest feeling is having a reaction similar to Eshe's towards your own posts, lol.
capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

Hey Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre , I remember you taking a bit of time in the last Tavern RP I made… which I sadly… *Ahem* anywho! Thought I’d give ya a proper welcome back I guess, so yeah, hope ya enjoy this one, and currently are.

Hey Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre , I remember you taking a bit of time in the last Tavern RP I made… which I sadly… *Ahem* anywho! Thought I’d give ya a proper welcome back I guess, so yeah, hope ya enjoy this one, and currently are.
Really!? I was there!? XD I don't remember, what character was i using? Anyways, don't about this time cuz i'm going all the way! I'll enjoy for sure! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back