• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighbours (no relation to the TV show)

"you've been here for 5 years? wow... that's a long time... I've only just been able to move out of my dads house that was a year ago

"Well... I suppose main reason why is that I had taken care of myself for a long time, so finding a job was quite easy at first, then I found being a DJ made a lot of money around here and well... now I got a balanced life"

"and now I've got you" Phoenix said kissing him again "I still can't believe you can live in a place like this, I mean I'm completely broke after the move"

"Well.. it was a lot of hard work, but I managed to make it, plus, if you'd like I can pay give you money up front when you work with me if it helps"

"Alright, I'll pay you up front then" The waiters would come by and gave them their meal as they left saying "Enjoy the meal" before they left as the aroma from the pasta and pizza was rising from the food "Well... bon appetite" He would chuckle

"I dunno, but doesn't matter does it?" He would take his fork and ate a bit of the pasta first

"hey Brian, in a completely hypothetical scenario what do you think of kids?" Phoenix asked shyly

"What I think about kids?" He would think hard about t a bit "I honestly haven't had much thought on that, though if I had to say, I'd like to have some one day, what about you?"

"really? I was sorta using it as a distraction" whilst Brian was thinking about the question Phoenix had taken a lot of the pasta and half of the pizza

Brian would be surprised a bit "Hey that isn't fair" He would take some of the pizza and he would grab a fork and stole some of her pasta as he ate it "there we go" He would chuckle

"Though I have to say... I probably have no experience on how to even look after one, I didn't exactly have a normal childhood compared to most.... Guess my worry is I end up not paying enough attention to my own kid" Brian would say with a hint of worry about that

"That is true, but... it would still be nice to have a father in that kids life as well, even if the great mother hogs the kid to herself" Brian would give a small laugh

Brian would smile "I hope your right on that one, anyways, lets enjoy our meal, as we both got a long road ahead of us"

Brian would smile "yep, and were both on it together" He would raise his wine glass to her

"hmm... that is true I suppose, anyways we best enjoy or I'll end up stealing all your food" he would take a tiny bit more pasta from her plate as he ate it and chuckled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back