• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighbours (no relation to the TV show)

About 20-30 minutes would eventually pass by as they would eat their meal and drank their wines with a couple of stealing from each other here and there as they eventually finished their meal as he leaned back on the chair "That was quite a nice meal, what you think Phoenix?"

Phoenix had little blobs of pasta sauce and pizza crust stuck in her fur she just nodded "yeah, that was great..."

"perhaps, best clean yourself up before we leave, want to do that while I go pay for the bill?"

Brian would smile back as he got up to head to the counter to go pay for their meal as he left Phoenix to get herself cleaned up. After paying he would wait at the entrance of the restaurant for when she was done

"alright, you ready to head to the convenient store?" Brian would look back to Phoenix "after that, we can do what you would like to do"

"Well... we are adults you know, so we have some responsibilities, you'll find that taking care of things earlier will give you more time to have fun" smiles at her

"yes... we all do... but... with responsibilities, it can open new things, for example, a job earns money, and money means we can take holidays to places where we don't have any"

"but they're still boring when you have them because they're just there and you can't get rid of them"

"That is true, but what can you do, plus, wouldn't it be better to let your father know you can be responsible as well? Otherwise he may think differently to you moving here"

"hmm... how about this for a plan then, if we both manage to impress your father at Christmas, why don't we go for a trip somewhere?"

Brian would take phoenix's hands "Same here, thats why I suggested it, but its a good deal right?"

"anyways, lets go shopping then and since I'm the one taking you, I'll pay for your first batch of groceries" smiles to her

Brian would smile as he placed his arm around her a bit "Anything for you" He would chuckle as he gently leaned his head against hers as they walked to the grocery store

"Glad you think I am, but... none of this would be possible if you hadn't moved out here" He would smile to her

"indeed it would be, though its been only a short while... its been my happiest moments in my life"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back