• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighbours (no relation to the TV show)

"alright then, I'll get us some wine then, why not make it a fancy night out" Brian would smile before giving their order to the water as the waiter would nod and left them "so... do you have anywhere specifically you want to work?"

"hmm... well... for now, you could somewhat work for me, as you saw I'm actually a DJ for my job, I'm the only one in this town so it makes work a lot easier to come around by, I now currently work at the local night club so if you'd like, you could be my, assistant somewhat, help me set things up and all"

"mmkay sounds good, don't mean to brag or anything but when it comes to electronics I'm your girl-wolf-thing?"

Brian would chuckle "Your not my girl wolf thing, you are my girlfriend, but at work, just say I'm your co-worker or something, I'm not fussed about what you say about yourself, as for assisting, its more of helping me connected cables which I can show you in about 2 nights time on site"

"but I am a girl-wolf-thing? but who is going to ask me who I am... do you have other people working for or with you?" Phoenix seemed concerned she didn't really like meeting new people

"Well... its more of the people who actually dance at the club, being the only DJ did bring some attention from others, especially seeing I never took anyone who asked if they could work for me would surprise them a bit"

"c-can I just hide somewhere? I mean... w-what if people see me... I'm like a complete... something that means abnormal"

"Please... it doesn't matter if people see you, you got me after all, if anything, everyone is abnormal, it is what makes each person unique, so if anything, your unique in many ways" Brian would smile at her

"You weren't very shy when you met me, but perhaps that was fate, but don't you think this could be a good time for you to improve on that? I mean, new town, new people, now its time to make new friends isn't it?"

"that's why I'm nervous, I don't know anyone and I'm shit at introducing myself to anything or anyone... and I've tried"

Brian would think for a bit "I could introduce you to people if you like, like when I'm not to busy I'll take you around town or the clubs and start from there"

Phoenix shook her head, "n-no I'm sure it'll be fine you don't need to do that I-I can introduce myself"

Brian would place his hand on top of hers "its ok to ask for help Phoenix, but I'll leave it to you if you want to do it yourself"

"shh... Does it matter if they don't like you? If they don't see you for who you are, then they wouldn't have been good friends, after all, you want friends you can enjoy yourself being yourself, not put up a false charade of being someone else"

"of course it matters because if they don't like me then others won't like me which makes everyone hate me..."

"Hey... your looking at the downs... like I said, those people won't be seeing who you are, plus... even if everyone did hate you, you have me, and I'd never hate you, as well.... I do love you" Brian said embarrassingly

Phoenix blushed and kissed him "t-thank you.. I-I love you t-too" Phoenix was just as embarrassed as he was

As to break the awkward moment that lasted a few seconds the waiter would walk over with the wine as the waiter said "Here is your wine, I do hope that we meet your satisfaction tonight"
Brian would clear his throat a bit to get himself back into posture a bit as he thanked the waiter before raising his glass to Phoenix "Well... I guess to the future right?"

Brian would tap his glass with hers as he would sip it "Is the wine good enough for you?"

"hmm... well... at first... I rented an apartment temporarily in the city for about.... 2 years I believe.... after that I moved here about...3 years ago I believe"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back