• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighbours (no relation to the TV show)

"Two girls, Both kinda like Phoenix, Green eyes, the hair hasn't yet come through, they are only little but I expect them to both be red like her"

"Sounds like they will be beautiful like her then huh" He would smile to Phoenix "They coming down for Christmas as well? I'd love to see them"

"aww...." Phoenix blushed and kissed his cheek
"yeah they should be able to make it, provided their mother is okay"

"If you can't make it, thats ok as well, just make sure you send post card though with all of you," Brian would look to him as they soon arrived back at Phoenix's home

"I guess I'll see you guys in a few months" Fenics smiled getting back into his car before driving away, Phoenix waved until she couldn't see him anymore

Brian would wave Fenic goodbye before looking up to Phoenix before he would look to his watch a bit "Hmm.... its not that late yet, sun will be setting soon, so what you want to do now?"

"hmm... you know... now that I think about it... don't you need to get groceries now that you got our fridge and stuff? I mean, I don't mind giving you a meal everyday but I can't be there all the time"

"uhh yeah sure I guess... it'd be nice to be able to eat things every night..." Phoenix giggled again and smiled at him "can you put me down please?"

Brian would lower himself for her to get off before he would stand "so, want to eat together tonight? I don't think you got to actually have a proper meal yet"

Brian would smile as he took her hand "then let's get going, maybe we should eat out tonight then and buy food on the way home"

Brian would walk with her to town as he would look at the restaurants "so what kind of food you want? Italian? Chinese? Japanese?"

"There's a good Italian restaurant in the middle of town, best pasta aswell as pizzas there I've ever had"

Bran would smile back as it took only a few minutes as the place wasn't all to busy as it was only hitting sunset at this point as they walked in, he asked for a table for two and had brought them to a nice table by the window as they gave them the menu "so, what do you feel like having?"

Phoenix searched the menu for ages looking for something that she could decide on "it's all so good!" she said looking up "you decide for me, I can't" she smiled preening her tail

"hmm.... why don't we both get some kind of pasta and a pizza to share? That way we get a bit of both" Brian would look to her

"hmm... does... carbonara sound like a good pasta to have? as well as a meat lover pizza?" Brian would ask phoenix

"Alright then, and to drink what about a nice wine to accompany it?" Brian would ask before calling the waiter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back