• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighbours (no relation to the TV show)

Brian would look to her "You say that now, but you know in reality, you couldn't have anyone else as a brother"

"yeah I know... love him really, he can be a bit... over whelming, no offence or anything" Phoenix turned to face her brother

Brian would just laugh "isn't that what most families do? anyways, were wasting good day light, so lets get going shall we? you yourself haven't really been anywhere in town besides the Cafe"

"yeah I know, hey, know anywhere good to get a good view, I wanna take some pic's for my dad"

Brian would think for a bit "well... there is a hillside that looks over the town"

Brian would chuckle "Hey! Don't rush to much or you'll end up being to tired to walk back!" He would chase after her a bit before looking back to Fenic "We better not let her out of our sight, who knows what she would do" He would give a laugh before continuing

"I'm sure someone as strong as you can carry me!" Phoenix laughed still running, Fenics followed behind slowly making sure to remember where they were going in case to get lost anywhere

Brian would manage to just keep up with her with all he got as the place wasn't all that too far to the other side of town as at the top would be a kiosk in which overlooked the town as just on the other side of town it was a fairly large river which in the far distance lead out into the ocean as Brian would pant a bit and leaned on the railing "Damn... your quite fast..."

Phoenix was panting like a dog, "t-thanks although r-running up hill might not be a g-good idea" She smiled up at him and took out her camera which she had put into her bag after the movers had come, "picture time?" she asked curiously

Brian would smile "of course" He would hold his hand out for her so he could take a picture of her and the scenery

Phoenix handed him the camera and lent against the railing facing towards Brian making sure to smile

Brian would take the camera and back up a bit so he would get the scenery and the kiosk a bit as he counted "3....2....1...." The camera would flash as it would take the photo as he looked to it to make sure its fine before showing it to her "what you think?"

Phoenix blinked several times after the flash "y-yeah that looks good" She smiled before giving him a kiss on the cheek as thanks

Brian would smile as he would look back to Fenics "want a photo with your sister?"

"uhh yeah sure I guess" The two stood next to each other Fenics putting his arm around Phoenix

Brian would do the same thing as he counted "3....2.....1...." then the flash again as he smiled to both of them "There we go, so what you two think of this location?"

"I-It's really pretty..." Phoenix smiled looking at the view
"It's alright I guess" Fenics said rather blandly

Brian would walk next to Phoenix as he leaned on the railing looking out as well "So your telling me you've seen better Fenic?"

"yeah probably..." Fenics looked at him whilst checking his phone "I mean it's not the greatest view in the world"

"I suppose your right about that, but I don't have the luxury of going somewhere amazing yet, but for now, this is the best thing to it" He would look to Phoenix "plus, now I got someone I can enjoy it with"

"Aww...." Phoenix said resting her head on Brian's shoulder
Fenics just stared at the view "why's nothing there? there's so much land but nothing on it"

"your not very big on scenic views are you Fenic?" Brian would look to him a bit as he gently place his head against Phoenix

"I just don't get it. we have a housing crisis and people are homeless and there's all this space just... empty"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back