• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighbours (no relation to the TV show)

"Its nature Fenic, its something the world has forgotten about, if people weren't so aggressive on expansion, they'd know more about how nature can give its beauty"

"I know this does sound a bit harsh a bit... but people become homeless because of a choice they made, if anything, its a choice that person made to become homeless, my father knew this when I was conceived." He would look out into the distance "so even if we never really had a father son moment, I knew he did the best for just me, he made sacrifices so I'd have a education, so I myself had to make sacrifices for his"

Brian would rub the back of his head "I guess it did huh... I guess I just really look up to my father I suppose, I mean... He is my only family I know and in a way, he's also my hero"

"yeah I can see that, Fenics is very much like our dad, He say's that I'm like mom. small and quiet"

"well... I wouldn't say your small and quiet, but I do reckon you'd make a great mother" He would smile to Phoenix "anyways, how long you got Fenic? I mean, we ran here so do we need to start walking back for you to get to work?"

"I-i'd be a great mother?" Phoenix blushed "t-thanks I guess"
"yeah we should start heading back, I need to leave soon"

"alright then, lets start heading back then, should be easier since we are walking down hill, as for you Phoenix, did you end up tiring yourself to much to be carried" He would chuckle

Brian would give a small laugh as he would use his hand to brush her tail a bit as he got some twigs out of it before crouching down "want a lift?" he would smile

Brian would stand up a bit and adjusted himself a bit so he was steady "comfy?" He would glance back to her

Phoenix nodded her tail was wagging extremely fast, "this is so high up, I love it!" she exlaimed

Brian would chuckle as he started walking back with Fenic "Glad you enjoy the view, I would ask you to give me a lift but.... don't think its the best idea"

"I'm not strong enough to pick you up Brian" Phoenix said leaning over his head to look him in the eyes

"my point exactly" He would smile a bit as they walked "you know... I never did ask, Fenic, what exactly do you do for your job?"

"Oh me? I'm an estate agent, y'know I sell houses to people without them" Fenics looked ahead and Phoenix turned to face him "I thought you worked in advertising" She asked

Brian would be confused a tiny bit "wait, so is it selling houses? or advertising? or both?"

Brian would look to Fenic "are you... perhaps... in some kind of trouble of sorts?"

"yeah their about, my wife's just had kids so I'm trying to provide for the four of us now..."

"wait... you said she got kids, so you mean... she had twins?" Brian asked curiously

Brian would laugh "how Ironic, also, congratulations on having kids, boys? Girls? both?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back