• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighbours (no relation to the TV show)

Brian would hug her back a bit "only with you" gently lifting her head a bit as he kissed her

Brian would smile to her "what? can't accept a kiss from me but can give them to me" he would chuckle

Brian would chuckle as he held his elbow out for her "well, you better get used to it, we'll be doing it for a while since we are a couple"

"Definitely, same goes with you, so now we should get going before it gets to late"

"mhmm, plus a nice night walk home as well" he would think for a bit "so... your father... what kind of person is he..."

"he's stern, very protective of me and Fenics, Especially me as he see's me as a younger version of my mom... he doesn't want anything bad to happen to me, he actually got a kid suspended from school after they were mean to me..."

"Yikes... well... I hope he likes me... sounds like someone I'd rather not be on the bad side of... reckon my father would love you though, but something I think we both can agree on is that they will be both surprised with your looks"

"then again... your brother probably let him know about the situation" they would soon enter the grocery store as it had pretty much anything one would need

Brian would look through some things with her "so... what is your favorite meal by the way? I don't think I got a chance to ask you that at the Cafe"

"How about I teach you how to on a day were not working? Its actually quite easy"

"alright then, want to learn at mine or at yours? then again, doesn't matter seeing I'm buying the groceries" he would chuckle "anyways, just grab what you like, I'll get the things for the spaghetti"

Noticing a bit of what Phoenix was grabbing he would also grab a few normal grocery needs like bread, eggs, milk, etc before meeting back up with her "Alright, I gotten a few things I thought you'd might need, you done picking what you want?"

Brian would chuckle a bit as he expected half as much as he placed the things they got on the counter "you really like sweet things huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back