• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need some rps to keep me going through the day

katybug1314

Elder Member
Twilight(Don't judge me. I like to change it I have a plot abloodly plot and I am team anti Bella unless she is changed and not all moody and shit and talks like a stoner.)
Modern ( College life neighbor life stuff like that)
Naruto
Star Trek( based off the 2009 movie))
Odd pairings(Really name it I'll do it expect for incest!)
Celebxnormal person.
Pretty Little Liars. (Hmmmm drools over Ezra I have a plot craving)
Avatar The Last Airbender (I would love if someone doubled as Zuko for me I have a plot)
Teen Wolf
Hunger Games
Yugioh
Harry Potter
Game of Thrones
Rules....not many
I double so should you UNLESS we talk other wise. I am a girl and would love to play just female but to me doubling is fair. Now if you just play male fine I do not care how Lit you are just give me something to work with. For those of you who are Lit Advance if we rp please bear with me i am trying to make my posts longer but i do understand one liners but DO NOT give them for your intro!
I have no limits bit sometimes Please be 18 and older. It's creepy to me to rp with someone so much younger.I love talking to people. If you need to rant about something send me another message and rant. I have people who let me rant when I need them and I does seem to help.No cry baby characters! I love made ups but if your charris runs out the room every other email not return any pms from you.Tell me if you are going to be gone more than 3 days if you can.Be nice and that is really it on my rules.

PM ME TO RP

Oooo, you like Twilight. I'm a guy and I enjoy it. Take a second and let that sink in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back