• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (NEED MORE MEMBERS!) The Brothers Grimm m Fairytales

"I....um....I....." Nina look at him with her blushing face. She so nervous that she can't say it. "I....I....I....I WANNA KNOW ABOUT...YOUR EYEPATCH!!!" She shouted as she close her eyes.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto chuckle "yeah i wanted to show you about my eyes patch too!!"he said as he almost say her his true feelings he is just afraid as if she was going to leave him if he said it to her."well ill show it to her but please dont be afraid u see i was curse when i was a little kid curse"

tokyo_ghoul_eyes__by_magato15-d91s9cf.jpg
@JessBeth

Calixto nodded as he show her his eyes "it was the full moon of the day when i was born i was dead" he said with a frown as he continue "but then a witch came to my father and mother and resurrected me from the dead as from a one deal as for my family they dint made the deal as in order so i was cursed" he said to her.

@JessBeth

Calixto look at nina as he place his eye patch down the soft grass "the full moon was the special birth of the wolves and witches would give special blessing to each wolf who are born but me as dead they need one that is alive without a living wolf in a full moon there will no balance in this world oh and not only that i was the only one who can turn into a human and a wolf in the family... ... ... well the witch also needed a pay in return my family said they will kill me at the age of 10 for sacrifice a goat" he said as he look down and continue "that's the time were all the witches came out and kill my family as my mother hid me under the cave".

@JessBeth

Calixto look at her as he frown "i was suppose to die again when a hunter save me away from the witches" he said as tears form in his eyes "maybe if i dint live they are still alive but then if i was dead i couldn't have meet u" he said as he look at her.

@JessBeth

Nina quickly hug as her tears come out. "Don't say that.....you're family want you to live.....if you don't they'll be sad...I'll be sad too if I don't meant you, I won't fall in love with ---Ahh!!" She speaking.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto felt her hug as his heart start to beat softly she felt so warm and nice he then look at her "thank u nina" he said as he hug her back. she was special as he expected she was very kind and a good fairy how he thought what he have done with fate to give him a friend... well a friend that he fell in love with he.

@JessBeth

Nina keep hugging him as she face turn red. "Calixto....I will never leave you alone....I'll stay with you....." Nina whispers

Spot look jealous as he bark and bite Cailtxo hand.

@Astaroth Suzumiya (ok see ya)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashlynn sat by her parents grave her hand on the tombstones, silent tears rolled down her face she sat in front of the tombstones, there was no body to tell her if her parents were alive they had been missing and now they were presumed dead. She thought to herself, how am I going to do this, I got no one who truly cares about me, I am sitting by grave stones crying and it sucks being alone. I just want some friends. she didn't realize she was saying things out loud looking around not noticing anyone around her she slumped against the graves her horse tethered to a tree. She slowly stood up and brushed the leaves off herself, walking towards her horse. She heard a twig snap her eyes suddenly moving around quickly to see if there was any predators around so she could sling herself up and ride faster to evade being harmed.

Asha glared around the forest. Her dress was torn and her white silk shoes were wrecked. In her black leather bag she was carrying a pair of black jeans a white shirt and a pair of boots, she planned to change as soon as she was far enough for the guards not to see or find her. Asha looked at the cave before her "Boy, if this is the best i'll get then fine" She walked in and found a dark corner.

Asha changed into her jeans, shirt and boots. Asha walked out of the cave. Her brown her whip lashed the green trees as she ran through the woods. Asha stopped at the end of the forest, she stared at the town with a slight smile. "Ok" she sighed as she started walking into the town. The wind blew Asha's Hair over her face. The towns people walked around not knowing that Asha was the daughter of snow white. no one even knew snow white had a child.

Asha kept walking through the town until it ended at sea. She sat by the sre throwing rocks.

(Is this ok?)

Ed's frown turned angry. Now, he was no intectele... intellictshoo... smart person, but he knew abuse when he saw it. He'd grown up under the yoke of his older brothers, and there was no end to the fighting and the kicking and the namecalling. Whoever this "Dokken" person was, he wasn't very nice. People shouldn't hit. Wasn't that the first thing Momma taught Ed?

"Hey, now, that ain't right. Ain't nobody supposed to hit a young girl like you, you hear? Ain't no reason to. People who love each other don't hurt each other, you understand me?" Ed said gently, sticking his head into the window. Little did he know, Clucky was on an adventure of his own...

Clucky was more perceptive than most people gave him credit for, and so he noticed the crunch of boots on snow. The gallant goose thus tracked down the noise to find a young girl and a cat. The goose clucked at her gently, flapping his wings slightly, to get her attention, and he began to walk around in little circles. His senses didn't say she was a bad person, per se. Edgar was going to need help if he was going to help this girl. It was obvious there was a man around who could be very... destructive...

@MariLin @Vxnessa

Last edited by a moderator:
Malaya shook her head. "Your parents can punish you for your own good and that because they love you, right? Dokken is doing something like that," she told the guy. "I went out of the house without permission, I deserved punishment for it," she said.

Ed shook his head.

"But not like that. Look at it -- you got welps the size a rope. He done more than punish -- he wanted to hurt. Where is this feller, anyways?" Ed stated, looking around. "I got half a mind to give him what's left a' my opinion." He raised a fist and hit it with his other hand angrily. What sort of person whips a poor young girl? That's just not right!

@MariLin

Cora jumped away from the goose who pecked at her feet surprised. Her midnight black cat stared strangely at it poking it with a paw to see what it would do. The goose clucked quietly making the cat hiss and jump back as you don't normally get birds coming towards cats. "Um, hello little goose?" Cora said confused that a goose had came from nowhere. Raven jumped onto the girls shoulders wanting Cora to take her away from the goose. "Who do you belong to?" Cora asked noticing that this goose want normal.

@Doctor Jax

Accacia Maleficent

As quickly as the newcomers came, they left. "Im surprised truthfully, no one want to stick around long" She flicked her blue/green gaze to a bird sitting beside her, tilting its feathered little head. "Oh what a beauty.." Her slender finngers lightly brushed across the colorful poultry's wing, sighing softly. "I guess I should check on those interlopers...make sure they haven't caused trouble in the forest" Accacia snickered and ran a hand through her dark hair, brushing past her smooth dark horns.

With a flick of a hand, she cleared all bramble to reveal various footsteps, all leading in one direction.

"
Well, well, I sure am glad my past acquaintances made quite the mess.." She followed after the trail, her long black dress brushing against the ground, pullin her hood back up.

;; @Doctor Jax @MariLin

Ed gave her a strange look, but he answered her anyways. Some people could be strange, and if she truly thought there was no problem...

No, he couldn't believe it. There was just something wrong about all this.

"My name's Edgar, and this is-- Where'd Clucky go?" Ed asked as he spun around, looking for his goose. Of course, he was still over by Cora.

"Well... anyways, I'm from the town. I'm just workin' for a woodsman now, but I'm tryin' to find my friend, this princess. She's sad all the time, and she just went missin' here a bit ago," Ed stated. "I'd hoped that by askin' around I could find her."

@MariLin @Vxnessa

"I've seen a lot of weeping princesses here. Can you tell me what exactly does she look like?" Malaya asked, tilting her head. She looked around, still seeing the lady in the black dress.

@dorkling @Doctor Jax

Accacia Maleficent

Accacia saw two figures ahead, one familiar. Once she neared, a smile slid across her lips, realizing it was that interesting "fella" whom she never caught his name.

Accacia stepped forward, keeping her hood up, arms crossed. "
Well hello former acquaintance, sorry to intrude, but, where did the others wander?" She asked the taller male, glancing over to the cloaked girl.

"
Ohhh, Little Miss Red huh?" She quirked an eyebrow, seemingly interested.

()sorry if i log in so late i have something to do)

Calixto go starled as he look at spot and back to his now bleeding hands but the blood is different the color was black and white as he look at nina and laugh ""someday that little dog would be a great protector ... well protecting u ofcourse " he said with a smile as he look down ""thank you fairy for the things u said" he said as he know soon she will leve him.

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back