• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Need literate, long-term partner

MadHatter

Bonkers.
Do not reply here! PM me if you are interested or have a request!

If PMing, please include your preferred role and if you'd like to double or not. I'm flexible enough to play any role or gender with any pairing. (Required)

Either pick your character (OC or Canon) or pick mine (if you have high preference) and include it in the message. (Optional)

About Me:
  • Well over the age of 18.
  • I am female, but play both male and female characters.
  • In over my head in college debt
  • ~15 years of roleplay experience
  • I work and have a life, but get to replies as soon as I can.
  • I play M and F. I'll pair MxF, MxM, or FxF. Doesn't matter to me.
  • Will play OC or Canon.
  • I will double if you request or if I feel the plot requires it. If I double, I would hope you'd agree to as well.
  • I love a little romance, but I like it to be realistic and not forced.
  • I roleplay in third person.
  • My timezone is CST.
Rules:
  • Post Length. I'll typically give what I get. Meaning if you hand me 200 words, I'll match it. If you hand me 2,000 words I will match it. I will not do one-liners, however. A minimum of 200 words is as low as I'll go. The more detailed, the better.
  • Literacy. I don't ask that you have perfect grammar and spelling, but please at least give it your best effort.
  • Age. You must be over the age of 18. Preferably over the age of 21.
  • Limits. I personally don't have any, but please do let me know if you have limits. I'm very reasonable and open-minded.

Anything bolded is high craving

Strike through is taken or really not in the mood

Anime/Cartoon Fandoms:

I've probably seen more anime than most people...I won't list them all. Literally just tell me an anime you want to roleplay. Odds are I'll be more than willing to delve into it with you. This is just a super tiny list of some of the more popular ones I have seen requested.

• Naruto / Shippuden / Boruto
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Made in Abyss (Prefer OCs)
  • Platinum End
  • Darwin's Game
  • Demon Slayer
  • My Hero Academia
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender / Korra
  • Black Clover
  • Sword Art Online
  • Log Horizon
  • Attack on Titan
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Full Metal Alchemist
Movies/Games/Books:

Anything fantasy/high-fantasy will instantly grab my attention. Like anime, just mention it.

• Lord of the Rings
  • Sword of Shannara
  • Harry Potter
  • League of Legends (Valmar x Kai to win my heart)
  • Anything MC/DC Universe
  • Supernatural
  • The Order
  • Dexter
  • Abyss
  • Once Upon a Time
  • The Magicians
  • World of Warcraft
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Borderlands
  • Time Traveler's Wife
Odds and Ends/Pairings:

Not going to list a ton of pairings. All of the generic ones I will do. If they're listed then I am currently more interested, though. Just ask.

• Historical
  • Slice of Life (College/Workplace)
  • Demon x Angel
  • Journalist x Subject
  • Werewolf x Human/Werewolf

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back