• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Makes sense to let Adam be the one to get their attention since he doesn't have finesse in regards to movement. And if he gets swarmed up close he always has that knife and pistol. Plus the NCs raw strength.

So far we have plan one, Streuben takes a quick rundown the longest tunnel while we flank them on his mark?
But I haven't read the post so far, so there's that. I just checked RpN right now.

If you need my confirmation, sure.

So far we have plan one, Streuben takes a quick rundown the longest tunnel while we flank them on his mark?
But I haven't read the post so far, so there's that. I just checked RpN right now.

If you need my confirmation, sure.

Replace Streuben with Adam.

Tomahawk lads:
Viper Actual Viper Actual
SkyHawk MK III SkyHawk MK III

as soon as i get a confirmation you two are ready I'll be writing up a combat start post for you two.

Train gang:
Malphaestus Malphaestus
YsFanatic YsFanatic
Aldur Aldur

Letting Y and D post to set themselves up then starting the battle.

fly squad:
Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

has been quiet but im ready whenever you guys are. If you'd like to just skip to the business, notify me and I'll figure things out for you two. Thank you two in particular for your patience.

Don't push yourself too hard Wind. That goes for everyone else as well. I might not keep tabs on everyone's geographic locations but where I am the warmth has reached its peak.

That said, stay hydrated everyone. Drink lots of water. Try to salt your food as well.

Don't push yourself too hard Wind. That goes for everyone else as well. I might not keep tabs on everyone's geographic locations but where I am the warmth has reached its peak.

That said, stay hydrated everyone. Drink lots of water. Try to salt your food as well.
Thancs hydrohomie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back