• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry its taking longer than expected to get a post up. Got majorly distracted by No Man's Sky with friends over the weekend as friends randomly jumped back into it.

Malphaestus Malphaestus
Viper Actual Viper Actual
SkyHawk MK III SkyHawk MK III
YsFanatic YsFanatic
Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Aldur Aldur

Sorry to continue a quiet spiel lately, but thought I'd elucidate everybody on what's piling up on my end. Thankfully my medical shit has cleared up for the time being but it's been replaced by a more specific problem. Namely, my computer's processor blew out. A replacement has already been ordered but I have been sadly relegated to the phone for the past few days, to my eternal chagrin. (I hate phone posting with every fiber of my being). I'll notify everyone as soon as the situation develops beneficially or detrimentally.

Nonetheless, I'm very excited on what I have planned for everyone and I hope we can start ep3 proper soon!

Anyways, to hedge my bets and to mention the possibility, I'll just come clean and admit that I plan to request deputy GM assistance in the scenario my computer has suffered more damage than is currently evident. I'm leaning to the likelyhood that it's only my CPU exploded, but that's simply to get the worst case scenario out of the way.

Still, even if the worst comes to pass I'll endeavour to get over my bias against being a filthy phone poster and make everyone as excited for episode 3 as I am anyway. Please continue at your own paces and ready up for a pleasant month of mecha carnage!

Tl:dr computer machine broke, have a nice ep3

Malphaestus Malphaestus
Viper Actual Viper Actual
SkyHawk MK III SkyHawk MK III
YsFanatic YsFanatic
Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Aldur Aldur

Sorry to continue a quiet spiel lately, but thought I'd elucidate everybody on what's piling up on my end. Thankfully my medical shit has cleared up for the time being but it's been replaced by a more specific problem. Namely, my computer's processor blew out. A replacement has already been ordered but I have been sadly relegated to the phone for the past few days, to my eternal chagrin. (I hate phone posting with every fiber of my being). I'll notify everyone as soon as the situation develops beneficially or detrimentally.

Nonetheless, I'm very excited on what I have planned for everyone and I hope we can start ep3 proper soon!

Anyways, to hedge my bets and to mention the possibility, I'll just come clean and admit that I plan to request deputy GM assistance in the scenario my computer has suffered more damage than is currently evident. I'm leaning to the likelyhood that it's only my CPU exploded, but that's simply to get the worst case scenario out of the way.

Still, even if the worst comes to pass I'll endeavour to get over my bias against being a filthy phone poster and make everyone as excited for episode 3 as I am anyway. Please continue at your own paces and ready up for a pleasant month of mecha carnage!

Tl:dr computer machine broke, have a nice ep3
That's a nightmare, phone posting. CPU troubles too. Glad to know you're okay on the medical end.

I'd like to apologize for the wait on that post. In tandem with its size, it's a bit underwhelming, but I felt it's appropriate.

Also, if anyone is interested, I've beaten the block with a combination of these two. Soundtrack + Rain. I feel they set the mood very well. At least they did for my post.

Update on my situation: replacement is due August 3rd, so please hold on until then. Thank you all for your continuing patience, and I hope to reward it well with some good posting as soon as my equipment is back online.

Update on my situation: replacement is due August 3rd, so please hold on until then. Thank you all for your continuing patience, and I hope to reward it well with some good posting as soon as my equipment is back online.
I can't read this, but it smells like a filthy phone post. Someone translate what this peasant said, so I can properly respond to it. :p

Update: delivery has been delayed to 4th. I am truly damned. Nonetheless, be aware that if I'm holding you back (which I am lmao) I'm more than willing to let you move on without me some. In short, write without me if you please.

I know one person who pretty much is only able to do phone posting due to lack of decent computer. I have no idea how he does it.

Started on a post yesterday, got about two paragraphs done. Just have to figure out how I want to end it.

I'm going to wait for Ysfans' next post then try to continue normally. I've had enough of my predicament and I'm going to just deal with it.

However, I'd still like to thank everyone for being lenient with me and honoring my biases. The wait has been long enough either way. I'm going to actually work on getting over my issues with phones and continue as planned.

EDIT: reviewing and just remembered I'm directly holding up queue C. I'll be working on that as requested previously.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back