• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Go without me for now. Have plans this evening and something in another RP I'm trying to get taken care of. Will post something when I get the chance, but it won't be today for sure.

Apologies, my evening plans got swapped around at the last minute so I thought I could get something out tonight but I haven't been able to focus. If I'm able to get something out before we move on, great, if not no big deal. We can just chalk it up to Adam taking longer than expected to get out of his NC due to its unique setup and just happening to miss everyone on his way out if need be.

Started a post yesterday. I'm hoping to finish it before my evening plans kick off, otherwise I will finish it early tomorrow.

I've been slowly chipping away at a post over the last couple of days. I just don't have much time on weekdays, so it's been slow going... And then my computer decided to update last night and Word didn't autosave it.

It's probably for the best, honestly. I had hit a wall and was considering another scene entirely, so starting from scratch isn't bad. I only had a few paragraphs written and most of it was "meh" at best. I was trying to cram ten pounds of plot into a five pound post, and wasn't subtle about it at all, haha.

With that being said, Friday night is probably the soonest this'll be done... and it'll probably be long. You've been warned.

Now that I think about it, yeah I had a forced update that didn't go through right too yesterday

ofc that just booted me out of my xcom game but still, Bill needs to stop smh.

Uh, hello!

I did not get a notification for that tag... or any further message in the OOC following it. Weird! Anywho, nice to meet you guys and I hope I'll be a good addition to the roster.

Uh, hello!

I did not get a notification for that tag... or any further message in the OOC following it. Weird! Anywho, nice to meet you guys and I hope I'll be a good addition to the roster.

Give me obnoxious amounts of tobacco and caffeine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back