• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NBC HANNIBAL - HANNIGRAM RP.

grahamcracker

This is my design.
hello! I am 21 years old and I'm looking for a Hannibal Lecter to play against my Will Graham. I will only write with someone over the age of 20, at least, who isn't against the typical violence of the show and is willing to play as Hannibal Lecter! I prefer to write with someone who can spit out multiple paragraphs per reply (around 2-3), and replies fairly regularly. Please let me know if you're interested; I'm very new to the fandom, but I love this ship so much and I'm desperate!

I have a few ideas that I'd like to do (We can choose which one, and tweak it, or discuss something else entirely!):

1.) I'd like to explore The Ladder Scene(tm), if you know what I mean. (Of course we can go into more detail and hash out exactly what we want to do/how we want to do it! I'm always open for discussion.)

2.) I would like to do an alternate ending to season two. Maybe one where Will and Hannibal take Winston and they leave, like planned. No betrayal. Just two murder husbands escaping-

3.) Similar to number two, I want to write out an alternate ending to season three. Maybe they do fall off the cliff, but they survive and we work out what they do next, etc. Or they don't fall off the cliff, and we find something else for them to do.

And of course, I'd love to hear any ideas my future partner might want to explore as well! ❤

Hello, I'd love to play the Hannibal to your Will? I'd love to explore the idea of your plot for the ending of Season 2, dunno if you're still looking but feel free to reply or DM me if you're still interested.

I'd be down! Even though I'm only on season 1 but I know the gist of what's going on and everything if your still interested hit me up! Hllholecat#5396

Users who are viewing this thread

Back