• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Nazi Occupied United Kingdom

Ah I see. I even came across the same wikipedia page. Seems like I overlooked that they used the term bandit fighting. Regardless I would still advise to use a single term, or did I misunderstand and your bandit fighters as well as bandit hunters are two different things?

I am happy to help out since I speak german. So don't be shy to ask if you need any help for using german words or even using full sentences.
Those two are the same, the units themselves aren't composed of bandits, but were often made up of criminals. But from now on I will use only one term. 'Bandit fighting' was one of these euphemisms to excuse atrocities because guerrillas aren't afforded protection by the Geneva Convention.

I will answer your question about a German protagonist Laszalet Laszalet and the appearance thing. Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Now a German protagonist is of course possible as anyone can be good and the reason you gave is a good reason. My character Elizabeth has a sorta similar situation but she does not like the Nazi regime at all and is just working with them to conceal her other actions, sorry her character sheet is bad but I can't do good character sheets. So it will be interesting to see how he deflects to the rebels and gains their trust since the Crown would be hush hush and would not trust a German. They would think he is a sleeper agent.

And pictures are voluntary because I feel like pictures don't really change anything, for me at least. I might be weird as fuck but I do not need to see what a character looks like to rp with them, just maybe some details like hair color or clothes. Like they do in books if that makes sense.

Pretty interested

Would something like a liaison guerilla unit be applicable?

I cant imagine the united states, soviets, or africa are taking this whole nazi thing lying down

Pretty interested

Would something like a liaison guerilla unit be applicable?

I cant imagine the united states, soviets, or africa are taking this whole nazi thing lying down
Let's go team freedom! I feel like playing an ANZAC would be fun too. Like Canada and Australia send their support home as well

Also, this is your vibe mate: Jackson123 Jackson123

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back