• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto the sands skip a beat. (by enzer and believing heart)

Gaara frowned as became thoughtful. "Then the security has been breached... it's worse than I had thought..." He uttered bitterly but nodded in reply. "Yes, he probably knows more than we expect. If he has been able to eavesdrop on our secret meeting then he could have been anywhere and everywhere before which means he has a vast amount of information. But at the same time he can't be trusted." He explained. "I'll have that location to be investigated and monitored although there is a very little chance for him to leave a trace for us." He looked at Kankuro and nodded which meant he wanted him to start the investigation right away. Kankuro nodded in answer and left them quickly. "The true you, huh?" Gaara sighed and pondered for minutes. "I'm afraid he might be referring to that hourglass... does he really know something about that you don't?" He asked doubtfully.

"I thought the same thing.. susami just wants to rip them a new one but i..also wanted answers about her cause her memories are foggy...about her power.. On one hand i want to go cause susami wants to rip this guy a new butthole for wanting to assume you guys are lying to us...shukaku is rubbing off on her.. but i dont want to go cause..." "Youre scared the incident might happen again.." temari noted and kiri nodded. Temari smiled "Kiri.. what you said just now.. was brave.. and we can tell youre not lying to us cause of your posture.. and the history you told us of susami and your relationship with her.. im guessing you rarely fought?" She asked and nodded seeing her nod "Susami has never been this angry before.. but.. i do know somthing that happens to me on a full moon that i...can barely control.....I turn into her.. but she doesnt get angry at humans... she just wants to play with them. eat the food." "cause like in her stories she wanted to belong. And you say this only happens on full moons?" Temari asked and kiri nodded her neck bell chiming. Temari chuckled. "Thats in 3 days time..So shes not gonna damage any buildings or anything just.. be curious of us and want what things?" Kiri nodded again and temarri giggled "To think shukakus girlfriend is a hoarding cat!" kiris eyes changed and she pouted "I am not some hoarding cat! I find value in some of your interesting investions and books.Others i would question why would you invent such scary things.."

"How could you change the topic so far?" Gaara asked girls casually as saw them dropping the subject of the mysterious man and getting to the full moon issue. "If you really want to talk to that person and find out more about your powers I won't stop you. It's going to put you in danger but I leave the choice to you." He said. "Now... since we're talking about your interests; would you like to tell us why is Kankuro's small puppet still with you?" He asked curiously. "Also, if you would like to have company at full moon night, please let me know. I thought you might need a someone as a tour guide." He added.

"sorry.. i was just trying to calm her down.." temari said and kiri smiled "its fine and it did cheer me up and as for the puppet..i liked it and wanted to keep it as an employee.. i was even gonna make a special box for it so kankuro could unlock it and use it to serve you guys. I was even gonna dress it up for seasons and holidays.As for the werido...." she looked down "We dont know..if he does were curious but curiosity can kill you if you dont have a plan. thats why were hesitant.. We only know their voice..er...voices. we dont know what they look like...if their friend or foe.."When he mentioned asking for company on the full moon temari and kankuro got nervous cause of what shukaku is like on the fullmoon but susami purred "Yes! that would be lovely! It would be easier to control her playfullness if shes being watched."

"That can be arranged. You already have a team of three guarding your residency. You can ask one of them to do the job. Also, I will give you a list of available hands in case that you don't feel comfortable with your current bodyguards." He spoke about the full moon night. "Hm... I'm sorry about disappointing you, but Kankuro can't control his dolls from faraway. Still, I'm curious to see what sort of clothing are you going to make for it. If you're really interested in dolls...how about trying to make them yourself?" He suggested. Puppet making was an important job in the village and could make Kiri more popular. "And about that suspicious fan; would you like to share your memory about his voice with another Shinobi? It might help us to find out about his identity if we can gather more intel about him." He asked her seriously.

Kiri thought about it and smiled "Actually that would be fun to do on the side of my cafe. I have made my own dolls before to not be lonely.and yes... maybe that tall string bean person that you have?" Kankuro almost spit his tea when she called sora that "Y-you mean Sora!" "Yes him!Im sorry if calling him a tall string bean is rude.. i just thought he has a metabolism that is really high and cant help it." temari not had a thought 'has she even seen the guy eat?' "But i would like to make animal dolls for everyone. It would take a while to make them though so it would be a seasonal thing. and some of my old designs are more performance and distraction based. So i only use them if the stage is to big or outside.." then she put her hand to her chin. "Now that i think about it though.. the smoking crane would be of use for gardeners.. My humming snake was find and make a fresh water source but it takes a while to build and i havent made one in a bit. and i always wanted to complete my animal doll set." "Then its settled?" Temari asked and kiri nodded "Can i give my designs to Kankuro to see if he can offer an improvement design?" Kankuro nodded "Sure i would love a copy!"

Gaara was a good listerner. He was amazed by how much he and Kirisuto were different while both of them had almost the same beast troubles since childhood. Maybe, the key difference between them was that she had been raised by her mother or the atmosphere of that teahouse. She could be all fluffy and flowery without a care in the world right in the middle of a crisis. It could be counted as a blessing in a way. He couldn't say that he wasn't interested. Actually, he had been smiling slightly without noticing it. "Well, that makes me wonder if you're not more suited to live in a large city instead of a small village. With all the creativity you show...you're already planning an amusement park! Not that I won't like that. Anyways, let's be content with a cozy cafe today and we can think of bigger achievements when we get Akatsuki off our backs." He said then stood up. "Time to leave. I'm going back to the village..."

[Time skip, if there is nothing else to add.]

"It's nice to see you again, Kirisuto san. How was your trip?" Sen asked amiably as Kirisuto returned home. "Hello." Shira nodded from a rather farther position. "Hi!" Yome spoke cheerfully from above the wall. "We've been told that you might need special guards for one night but weren't informed about the details. The instructions say that you'll inform us if we can help you with it. So, I'm asking now, can we help you?" Shira walked closer and talked to Kirisuto in low voice. "He means that we'll be pleased to serve you if you find us suitable for the job." Sen explained.

(Of course, it's about the full moon night.)

She raised her hand as in saying 'wait a moment' "You will k-know in a moment.. shes a bit excited..Just make sure she has her fill of fun and put me in bed when shes done." She screams as ears came out her left eye turning blue and spike of chakra vibrated. There was some silence and then a new voice came out "Ahhh finallly a full moon and kiri finally lets me out to..." She stared at the three and mews happily "Ohh playmates! I always wanted playmates! Oh kiri is such a kind hostess!" She sees Yome hiding and she looked at him like a cat sees a mouse "ooooooh that one likes hide an seek!" she prepared to jump at him in a playful way. She was like a kitten meeting others for the 1st time.

Kankuro was reading the elaborate designs and he looked up feeling the spike. So did temari. "Relax kankuro she trust them. "I know temari but that spike is what concerns me what is that lil weed kiri was nervous about felt it?"

"Awe...so cute!" Yume said as Kirisuto grew cat ears. When Kirisuto tried to hunt Yume, Send laughed and said: "Seems like you're the cute one here!"
Meanwhile, Shira was speechless. He had no experience regarding children or cats. "So...we...are supposed to play?" He asked doubtfully. "Seems so." Send answered and laughed even more.
" What's with you?! You wanna fight?" Yume asked playfully as tried to push Kirisuto away and get the upper hand.
Apparently, the girls wouldn't mind playing with Susami but Shira still couldn't accept the situation.

Susami smiled and then paused hearing her tummy growl and look down sad. "My hostess forgot to eat again..maybe it was cause of the store.." Then she looked happy. "Oh nya! I know you can tell me where to find Taiyaki! My shu shu would be awake too but my hostess said not to bother the red headed host to much with my pranks..I mean..all i did before my hostess was look cute for free food. and i never understood that paper stuff you needed in exchange for it. its not edible or useful in a craft.Why need it?" Susami just confessed that as much as she is wise in her own years she stole food and that she never understood the value of money which was why kiri asked to kindly babysit her. "So can we find Taiyaki please?"

Last edited:
"I think you should ask Kirisuto about money. You two have a lot of time to spend on education." Yume told her.
"I can buy a serving of Taiyaki and bring it here if you just wait a few minutes." Shira offered his help.
"Don't be so cold, Shira san. This is her one night of freedom; it's not fair to keep her indoors." Sen objected.
"But her behavior is too different from Kirisuto san. I'm afraid it might ruin her reputation if we let people see her like this." Shira wasn't going to budge.
"Okay. But it won't hurt if we go somewhere without many people, right?" Sen insisted.
"Like where?" Shira asked.
"That forest...or that cave." Sen answered with a wink then faced Susami. "What do you think?" She asked her.

susami smiled "Ooh the cave sounds fun! we can get stuff along the way, and i can tell you some.." and she tried to sound scary "SPOOOKY LEGENDS! And maybe some secrets i have about Shushu...but i think you dont wanna know how he got scared of a chicken." And with that she followed her new friends. Some men trying to get their attention only to cower a bit at the icy glare. "I get that my hostess job is unique but can some humans keep their minds out of the gutters?" Susami sighed then saw a taiyaki stand.

Last edited:
"Huh, you can't scare me!" Yume said confidently as put her hands on her heaps and held her little nose up proudly.
"But I like to hear her share some secrets~" Sen spoke sweetly.
"No, that would be rude toward kazekage sama." Shira rejected the idea. He started walking to the market street to buy food but noticed that Susami was walking behind her. Besides her was Yume with bright eyes and Sen had kept the back of the line. "Why are you coming this way? Aren't you going to the cave?" He asked.
"She wants to visit the city." Yume replied. "But..." Shira sighed and shook his head. "Sen, please cover for her." He sort of pleaded. Sen answered with a warm smile. "There is nothing to be worried about."

The market place was as crowded as usual. They passed some vendors before Shira stopped in front of a food kiosk. He looked back at girls the spoke to the sales person. "Three servings of Taiyaki please." He ordered. Sen's smile spread a little wider. "How generous! Thank you, but why not four?" She asked although she knew the answer. "I'd rather not eat while on duty." Shira answered.

susami smiled and gently took it "Thank you nya~ we can eat on the walk now!As a reward i will let you hear the 1st time i can go into a persons dream." She was honestly wanting to befriend the humans and not be that much a pain. She hoped her stories of her powers would at least get their interest. Susami followed them to the forests. "It was the 1st thing i knew when i was a kitten. the only issue was I couldnt control it completely at 1st and accidently scared some humans. I tried to apologize. I really did but i was big and scary to them which made me sad. Shukaku was my only friend at the time. They just knew i was unbalanced and i needed to find my true self. " She began acting like a schoolgirl in love for a moment. "I had what you humans call a crush and i know he did too but he showed it with anger at the time..but when he learned i liked him too he changed how he showed affection bymaking sure i had attention."

"Pft... wasn't he like a lame teenaged boy?" Yume laughed despite of feeling eerie the first time that she heard Susami could crawl into dreams.
"That's very interesting. He is usually more than dangerous when he is in bad mood." Sen commented.
Shira was glad that they had almost passed the village without any troubles. Seemingly, Susami was more well-behaved than her reputation. "The cave was it, right?" He asked as guided them the the path that led to that cave. This path went through less fertile lands and very few plants could be seen at road sides. The view ahead of them was decorated by some small sand hills. "The cave is under those hills. If you don't know where the entrance is, it's not easy to find it." He explained to Susami.

susami nodded and hopped closer to get a better look at the cave. "Wow this place looks like a maze! We can play hide and seek in here! Or many see if there any hidden treasures. OOh and maybe if we can a corner dry enough.." she bean going in and looking for pockets inside and when she found some she got excited like a kitten "Perfect! Nya~ Perfect! A meditation corner! Ohh and this one is big enough for sparring.. off I think I see some crystals in that one. Maybe I can use them to make a special hiding spot for Shushu.OOh maybe there's treasures here too!" She looked at them with a big smile "Thank you for showing me this Nya! Ill make sure you are all my best friends!"

After a while she began to get tired and passed out infront of them her posture becoming from semi childish to gentle and more natural. Susami was finally asleep and had her fill of fun. Kiri slowly woke up in her room slightly dirty, with a migraine.. "Susami.. what did you do?" "Wellll me and my new friends went to a taiyaki store..then took a hike into the woods to see this cave with many spots to hide stuff, play, and meditate.. i declared them all my best friends..i think one of them didn't like then..and after teaching them some tricks..i passed out." "Which now explains the migraine.." she sighed. "Well we open today might as well get ready."

Sen laughed at Susami's comment about treasure. "The real treasure is deep down the cave." She said. "That's right. At the end of this cave is a lake that provides the best environment for Chakra Fungus..." Shira was trying to explain but Susami had already started messing around and Yume was following her sample. He sighed and began checking their sounding to make sure everything was safe in the cave.
Yume and Susami played until they spend all of their energy. "Well, seems that was have to go back without picking any fungus." Sen said as placed Kirisuto on her back to carry her home.
As they walked out the cave, Shira heard mufelled foot steps and gestured the rest to hide. The group hid behind a hill and watched a man clad in a dark cloak sneaking into the cave cautiously.

kiri was a quarter awake hearing this and slowly opened her eyes "Susu your hiding something." "Oh I also marked my territory in there by drawing multiple riddles and poems about us and what we did for fun that only we understand. Im sure that werido man that just went in that cave wont understand a lick of what it says..The kids didn't." Kiri whispered lightly "In my left pocket.. is a pink pill.. its a strawberry flavored energy pill. gently take 4.. put one in my mouth and one to each of you. It should give us enough energy to leave."

"It's okay; we don't need to interfere with him. Our mission is protecting Kirisuto San, not spying on strangers. Also, this place is open for everyone then it's not like that he has committed a crime." Shira said and left his hiding spot as soon as that man was out of sight.
"But he wasn't a stranger. I recognized his chakra. That was Sora San who went in right now. I'm almost sure that today is his off work day. Besides, why is he wearing a cloak like that?" Sen told them.

Kiri nods "I hope he wont get upset at the grafitti susami made.. she said she wrote something about him being a twig..or was it a green bean..All I know is that she wrote things in her scripture to remember places to put things..played with you and then decided to sleep" she yawns again trying to stay awake. Whatever they did got her energy out. at least she wasn't that much trouble...right?

"Hmn. Even if he reads them, he won't tell a soul about them. Unless he can use them in a way or the other." Shira said.
"I don't think anyone would mind such childish scribbles. Let's go. Our guest has almost fallen asleep." Sen replied.
They went back to the village and put Kirisuto back in her bed before going back to their positions as her guards. Only Yume was too tired and was dismissed for that night.

Kiri began to toss and turn and faintly if anyone saw was a pink chakra aura. Then a pink like kitten popped out and began running out the door and like it had a GPS was going to Sora Kiri and susami were walking to a door in the dream realms "Susami you said your fun why do you look unsatisfied?" "BECAUSE I wanna know why Mr twigs for legs IS SO BORING! The others were fun. Minus the kunai in the mud, I just wanna know why Sora is so BORINGGG! Ah here's his door!" They stare at the door and with a few and signals it slowly opened.

The girl and the cat stepped into land near some hills with an acceptable amount of foliage to be called a thin forest. If they followed the whisper of the river, they would reach a small teashop. Two figures had sat on a bench in front of the shop with warm cups in their hands. This was Sora's memory of his chat with Tsunade. Like the last time, she was teasing him mercilessly with words and he was trying to keep his face calm and indifferent while his ears had turned red. Tsunade gave him a cute look "Don't you want a daughter with these looks?" she giggled and then she slipped "Damn you're cute when you're flustered!"
In his memory, they had to cut the game and continue their discussion about Kirisuto but in this particular dream, he sensed that someone was watching him. He looked around to find them and the scenery around them faded away to be replaced by a bench in a greenhouse. A beautiful young woman was sitting on the bench. "Sora..." Her soft calling distracted Sora and he turned to face her. "Sorry...I thought that someone..." He tried to explain his odd feeling a moment ago. The girl giggled sweetly. "Always vigilant~" She told him with admiration. Sora blushed and sat beside her. He looked about five years younger than the Sora who had been talking with Tsunade. They held hands and the young woman rested her head against his shoulder. "My dear...I want to know something. Will you be honest with me?" She asked. "Always." He answered sincerely. "What will you do when I'm gone?" She spoke while staring down. Sora's face twisted at once as if he was going to burst to cry. "W-what's...with this...O-ominous talk? Ch-change the subject..." He stuttered. The woman looked up and smiled sadly. "Are you stuttering again? Where did my cavalier husband go? Don't be so weak; you have to face it someday." She playfully scolded him. It seemed that Sora had been so overwhelmed by sadness that had completely forgotten about the intruders.

susami went fomr 'i want his secrets.' to 'now...i wanna say sorry.' She shited into a kitten form and walked closer to sora. Purring near his leg and mewing in apologies. Trying to get him to smile. Everyone likes kittens right? She did all the stops. looking adorable, wiggling her butt like she has a tail Come on smile already! depressed sora is making me uncomfortable.Even if its a small one. Susami thought as she kept trying she was even about to cry.

The young woman was the one who picked the kitten first. "Look at this! Isn't she cute?" She began caressing her gently. Sora was about to say something but noticed that something was wrong. His face started changing and he was the same age that they knew him. Meanwhile, the scenery shifted to a vast desert. "I know now...there wasn't a kitten in the greenhouse. This is weird...oh...am I...dreaming?" He looked around with doubt. "I know this place...oh no..." He quickly picked the cat and held it in his arms securely as ran away from something invisible. Soon, a sandstorm appeared in the area. "This way!" Someone called out and Sora followed the voice until reached a ditch that had been made by the owner of the voice. That person was sitting in the ditch wearing battle outfit. Sora joined him and then a younger Sora joined them. "This is too strange. It seems that they don't see me. As if I'm watching myself." He held the cat in front of his face. "What about you? You came with me from another dream and now you are in the same situation as me. What are you? Some sort of dream demon?!" He laughed at his own comment. "This is stupid!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back