• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto the sands skip a beat. (by enzer and believing heart)

Kiri shook her head. "Cows milk? No nononono! Cow's milk isn't good for baby rabbits! Mother rabbits spend less than 5 minutes a day feeding their babies, so rabbit milk is extremely nutritious and has special enzymes babies need. ... Instead, we need to feed the baby rabbits a Kitten Milk Replacer formula, or goat's milk.Oh now that i think about THEY MUST BE STARVING!" she tried to calm down but after a few breaths took out a showflake bell and rung it 3 times. yet it made no noise. There was a slight chill and her brother was behind her. "What is it sister? I the kaze kage bo-eh?" he was then handed the baby bunnies with confusion "Big Brother...baby bunnies are starving... goat milk.. find some...please!" Yumi was about to protest but she used the magic words and he beamed "Of course anything for my baby sister! he then vanished with the babies and kiri sighed in relief. putting the bell away. "A rarely use those bells.. maybe i should find a craftsman here that can make pitched bells too."

Gaara learned that Kiri was a rabbit expert and didn't need help with taking care of them. He was really startled when the snow flake boy appeared our of thin air. That boy was lucky that he didn't attack him with sand right away. Kiri spoke of Yumi as if he was her dog. "That was... interesting. What sort of jitsu does he use? Could he hear that voice from your home?" He asked as hid his irritation behind curiosity.

kiri smiled at him "He uses snow jutsu but that wasnt jutsu mostly however, that was a pitch bell.. People in my village tested hearing yearly and make bells custom to the teams. The kage of my village always has the main bells and uses them to test each teams pitch. Some can be heard..and some cant. Then when that test is done a few copies are made to the team and to the kage. Yearly the bells have to be retuned just to make sure the ninja can hear them.. and the ninja also takes hearing exams."Shen then looked at him curious "Why? Did you want one too?I mean i can ask around to see who could make one.."

"Even if you make one, I doubt if I can hear or recognize it's voice." Gaara answered honestly. "It's time for me to leave. But before that, can you tell me what you think about the gokage meeting? We're going to talk about you and their decision will affect your destiny."

Kiri blinked and sighed.. "I know they are for greater good... and if... he finds out im here.. ill be possibly forced to betrothe him..which means i have to leave here..." she began shaking and looked down to hide her tears. "But its important right? I want delay you anymore..is it okay if i stay here a little longer? I might sneak to a store to find a sketchbook and pencils.."

"You can use the greenhouse as you wish." Gaara answered. "About that guy... when we bring the matter about Akatsuki to light, especially in presence of all five kage, I don't think the daymio of a little county has the right to take you away. On the other had, I'm more worried about other villages feeling afraid of you getting captured and try to hide you somewhere away from everyone." He sighed. "This is going to be a tough battle. How about...can you attend the meeting and prove them that you can protect yourself?"

she hesitated but nods.."Yeah.. i think its time i told him i dont want to be his bride.. and if he acts rudely he can be kicked out right?I would be just defending myself..." Temari and kankuro knocked on the glass and kiri looked up "There you are Gaara..Oh i see Kiri is here too." Kankuro said smiling and temari spoke "Come on Gaara..the meeting is about to begin. Kiri nodded getting up and Followed them keeping her headup and being as confident as she can without showing she was scared.

Temari talked with the other kages in the room and didnt like how one kage, the eclipse kage, called kiri his bride.. "Listen its her choice on who she marries and the way your acting is disgusting. " "Oh it will be fine.." the kage said... "Once she sees me she will agree to staying with me.."

"I'm afraid, it's not about choices anymore." Gaara interrupted their argument. "Her life is in danger and I'm pretty sure that you don't have the means to protect her. Also, if Akatsuki abduct her again, the whole world is going to be peril." He reminded him. He had more to say but to avoid unnecessary conflict, he preferred to hold back and see eclipse kage's reaction.

"Also..if i may speak" she said weakly but the other kages nodded and she took a deep breath and coldly looked at chengwen. "we were both minors at the time. Mother never AGREED to the courtship by the laws of the moon both families rank or not have to agree to the courtship. father lied to your father saying my mother agreed and broke her arms to keep her quiet. but now im here infront of you.. i sugguest you sit down, shut up, and let the adults decide my fate. I can take care of my self. Im indepted to the kazekage for saving my life..and if you think wisking me away is gonna make me forget.. do i have to remind you what mother taught me about torture?" The man quickly covered his manhood and shook his head and tsunade whistld "I like her.. sweet but spicy.."

"Well... it's going to private zone so I suggest we put that aside and focus on the main problem which is Akatsuki." Gaara changed the subject directly. He admired Kiri's bravado but she had gone too far for such an important meeting. He didn't want other nations to see her as a savage woman who was incontrollable and enjoyed torture. "My village has already made plans for protecting Reibi. But that's not enough to stop Akatsuki. We have to put our knowledge together and find their goal and their weakness. And then, we can strike before it's too late." He spoke seriously.

kiri instantly went quiet realizing she went to far and felt terrible... she was just angry at cheng.. she sat down and stayed quiet. Tsunade agreed. "Yes and even though the spunky one just demonstrated her spine and shady history with one of us..she should be assured to trust us all.. and since she and her team just came from the island trust can only reach so far if only one of us is reaching out. " tsunade then looked at everyone "I vote that once a month for her protection she travels to each village." Kiri looked up curious. "If she doesnt stay in one spot how would they know where she is? and yes shes a bit savage.. but i saw in her eyes she said it out of emotional rage.. which leads me to my next wording I vote for the 5th Yorukage, Chengwen is isolated now to be investigated. I honestly find it funny that he was able to waltz in here almost a year ago. And if our friend has beef with him.. it requires investigation." Tsunade you know we cant do that without a daimyos request. and its allready stressful as it is with budgets." Wait money? Come to think of it suna was kinda hard to get places.. she had an idea it was silly but it might work "I agree to the ladys offer.." She spoke making everyone look at her. "I want to study tea,poetry, and art..and if any of you are struggling.. I can contact my mother she knows Lady tsukino.. Yes shes a new daimyo cause her father passed sudden but she is willing to help anyone who helps her people." the kages look at her then at eachother then smile and nod. The raikage spoke "If i may speak. What if we encounter and capture any of them.. what is to be sure they dont have a suiside plan." "We dont.. we just get any info we can and if they do have a suicide plan.. Thats just a draw card on both of us.."

Gaara didn't like the idea of letting Kiri out of his sight. "Traveling to another country each month isn't safe. Also, a person needs time to settle in a new place. We can't be sure that there's no leaks in our systems so we have to be extra cautious with the plan." He said. "If you still insist on this plan then I suggest that each village sends four caravans out each time as bait. If we spread false information, Akatsuki might attack the wrong group." He suggested.

the Mizukage nodded "I agree with the kazekage.." we can use merchant caravans and it can also be trade exchanges. And she wouldnt be out of his sight all the time if she has people who trust her." Kiri then smiled "Thes my big brother..and luna, oh and my new friends here too!" The mizukage smiled "See? and if the trip would be troublesome cause of weather or an issue you would be fine with halfway points yes?Or if it had to be detoured" He nods seeing her nod excitedly. "By the way your nodding im guessing you dont get out much.Which explains your excitedness to want to explore..Okay how about every other month that requires you." Kiri smiled "I dont mind at all.. I dont want to be to far and away from my tea shop anyway. Maybe out once in a while to find unique ingredients.Also i think me only going out to travel when needed will make the Kazekage happier.."

"But, with this plan, you'll be away from your shop at least half a year." Gaara noted. He understood that she wanted to explore other lands but her last comment had created a paradox in her requirements.

tsunade saw she was a bit riled up and looked at her "okay sweetie we see youre a bit...excited.. how about we meet in the middle.. until you get more employees and more stable.. we can send shipments to you. The kazekage is right and as you can see we care about your safety. how about you calm down... and trust our decision till we know its okay for you to explore a little bit. And it will be almost winter anyway so for the least we can do is help you stock up as our way of saying welcome." Kiri nodded and then asked "what if they find me again?" Tsunade smiled "Well by that sassy attitude im sure you will fight back enough to keep them busy till we arrive. So keep your chin up." Mitzukage nods "And as for the akasuki situation we will all have to locate and find the other stray beasts if any.." They look at kiri and kiri shook her head "Im sorry susami doenst know where they would go since her exile.."

"I don't expect to find more chakra beasts other than those who are protecting villages. Because when we were in their hideout, I noticed that their leader had made preparation for ten famous chakra beasts and those of them who hadn't been protected properly have already been caught and joined the body of the ten tails." Gaara explained based on his village's info about Akatsuki.

Kiri slowly but quietly excused herself as she was uncomfterable there. It wasnt gaaras fault, she wasnt allowed in places of power and she was just a witness. So she decided to explore. Temari signaled kankuro to follow as she stayed with gaara. Kiri was honestly feeling lonely so she found their hot sprrings to relax in.

remari sighed "Well from what we found they were actually starting in the order.. you were supposed to be the 1st..they werent expecting the lost tail which amplified things.. for all we know it would power up whatever they planned and they would want her alive. I will send scouts to help scour for others they might still try again with you."

"I'm afraid I'm not the firs; three tails and four tails have already fallen in their hands. It's no wonder since three tails had been wandering in his lake for a while. That's why I asked for this meeting; every village must take extra care of their Jinchuuriki. That, and the fact that after discovering Reibi they will focus on her. She can provide enough chakra for them to fill up their gedomazu. This is the conclusion of our strategists." Gaara answered. "The transporting plan sounds like a good distraction but the weak point of this plan is during the transportation. So...I suggest that we decide about that randomly in the future. In other words, it's better if no one knows when and how Kirisuto san is going to start her trip." He suggested.

From behind the wooden wall, where the men's spa was located, a soft voice began speaking to Kirisuto. "It must be hard for a young and gentle maiden to be subject of such discussions, isn't it? I'd hate their arrogant attitudes if I was in your shoes."

I know they didnt know cellphones but with the mostly modern tech shown in the series i would say its used just not often

"they are only trying to he-"kiri made a squeak backing away from the wall realizing she wasnt alone "S-s-sorry i wasnt expecting anyone to.." then it clicked on what this person said and looked sus "How did you know i was part of the meeting? Thats classified.." she asked in her sus tone but it sounded scared.

The other nodded and then went on to other topics at hand.temari was watching what kankuro was seeing on her phone and that someone sus was talking to her but she was being cautious. and also not to kill him cause hes not peeping if he was ordered to keep an eye on her.

"Hehe...don't fret. I know what I need to know. And I'm not the only one." The same mysterious voice answered. [black Zetsu] "You can say...I'm a fan! That's what I'm concerned about you and wish to help." The same person spoke with a different tone. He sounded more lively. [white Zetsu]

susami in kiris head was growling and kiri was more anxious. eith this guy had a split personality..or was insane.. and her mother told her not to trust anyone without proof of their trust. and since the incident she was biting her lips for a good reason. "Okay... lets say i believe you...and i said 'LETS SAY' not that im gonna! How would you help? Advertise for my teashop? find cook books with tea treats in it that are different than one in another? No offence sir.. if there is only one of you... but you kinda sound like the person my mother woould throw out into the boatyards and ban from her hotel." she saw the sake boat and tried to paddle to it. Curse her height issues. she then saw a tiny puppet pushing it closer and looked up seeing Kankuro politely looking away while giving her the sake. she smiled nodding a thank you and the puppet went to dry land to dry off and go idle. Kankuro was also getting a picture of the man in the other pool making kiri anxious.. kankuro smiled at how she wasnt spilling any important info from the meeting.

Temari glanced at the phone and got nervous..she elbows gaara to glance knowing he would want to excuse the meeting if it got worse for the moment it looked under control and she didnt look in danger

White Zetsu laughed silently. They knew that they were being watched but he was almost underwater. Actually, he hadn't come through the door but from the ground under the water directly. "Your mother is a wise woman and you are indeed a good girl. But, I mainly worship what you really are but not you seem to be." He said. "Meet me at night behind the shrine on top of this mountain. I can tell you the truth that might change your life. It doesn't matter if you're not ready yet...you can find me there every night." Black Zetsu said and then they disappeared into the ground the way they had come.
When Gaara looked at Temari's screen, Zetsu had already left and everything seemed fine. Yet, he tried to wrap things up quickly and so the meeting was over an hour later.

"What did you see there, Temari?" Gaara asked his sister after the meeting.

"Someone talking to kiri and look at her body posture..somthing spooked her." she said pointing to kiris frightened posture "I bet we can ask kiri about it..From the looks of it shes at the heated sand onsen. so when we get there she will have her meal. "

kankuro saw kiri change and she picked up the lil puppet before kankuro could animate it "Kankuro i know youre here.. and i know you possibly heard and saw that werido.. so how about i thank you with dinner and we tell them what happened and i can give more details?" she smiled seeing the doll nod "And also im keeping this cute puppet. Its So cute and i can dress it up! it can be like a lil employee!" Kankuro sweatdropped.. hes not getting one of his mini puppets back now is he? and what did she mean DRESS IT UP! he hunger made him surrender and he got out of the tree to follow her to the onsen resturant.

Later at dinner table, Gaara brought up the topic about suspicious recorded video from the hot spring. He was careful to not mention that Temari had asked him to have a look at the scene since it felt awkward to talk about it in front of Kiri. "You've chosen a good place; both the dishes and the atmosphere are good. I have to thank you for this." He began the conversation when everyone had had their fills. "Temari told me that you had something bothering you in the spa. Is that right?" He asked.

Kiri hesitated...but nodded. "2 men..or maybe 1 man with 2 personalities..i dont know... was talking to me.. saying he knew what going on at the meeting.."That was alarm bells in temaris and kankuros head. that meeting was secret! "He told me.. i should hate you and the others for their arrogant attitudes... but..you were nice to me..i knew you just wanted to protect me..He said he was a concerned fan and wanted to help..but he said somthing that brough me and susu on edge.. 'I mainly worship what you really are but not you seem to be.' and told me to meet him behind a shrine on the mountain..that he would be there every night..." she began to get scared.. "Susami snarled at him so much but she said to go.. she said this person might know to much and that we might have to erase it.. but..im scared.." Temari realized this might be their 1st disagreement in a while.. they want to protect everyone but how is where their having the disagreement..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back