• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto the sands skip a beat. (by enzer and believing heart)

"I see...it's somehow special...I might even use it as a trump card later." Lan said and hid the doll in his clothes. He watched her picking an outfit and wondered if he was supposed to stay or leave her alone. "Do you need my help to get dressed?" He asked cautiously not intending to give her the wrong idea. "If you don't need me, then I will go down to make preparations for tonight." He explained.

"Yes you can help with my hair when im done deciding on black with pink flowers or black with red flowers for this assignment. Ya know devil in the details and all..." She began humming and trying to decide and comparing "Hmmm...the kimono with the Paulownia Tree is nice but..nah..to special for this..." puts it away... and looks at the black with pink ones "Hmmmm" she glanced at him and showed him the kimono "What do you think? And dont worry its not like your friends are filming this.. like you said you trust them as comades not like they have a collection of utter blackmail on you."

Lan was a little surprised when she asked his opinion about her outfit. But then smiled as if he had understood her intention. "I see...you're an expert in fashion, aren't you? I bet you're just trying me, right? Well, I won't disappoint you." He said then observed her kimonos seriously. "Hm...the tree design is really elegant but isn't it more suited for outdoor events? It gives out vibes of tough and free will...that's not what we want to give our guests tonight, do we? Our purpose is to captivate them; quite to contrary." He spoke his mind then focused no black kimonos that she wasn't sure about the color of their flowers. "Red colors are attractive for sure. It can hit the bull's eye if you wear it in a VIP session. But we won't have a VIP guest in our mission. Let's focus on tonight for now...I bet a bunch of adult men are coming for the show and, excuse my boldness, most of them probably are perverts who drool over younger girls. Regarding what said, I suggest pink flowers since they make you look younger and more innocent." He suggested then looked up at her. "How was my deduction? Did I earn a good mark?" He asked humorously although he had taken the matter really seriously as if her clothing was going to affect the outcome of their mission.
"Blackmail? What should they do that? Nothing special is happening here anyway. It's not like we're going to..." He was about to make a joke about making out or going on a date when he remembered that she was Gaara's entertainer. In other words, from the males' perspective, she was his belonging. "Nevermind that." He said in a hushed voice as his face paled. "Actually...there's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while. Is there...for real...is there something between you and Kazekage sama?" He asked cautiously as looked into her eyes with concern.

Kiri giggled and listened to him as she changed "Yes you passed.." then she blushed red to the point steam was coming out when he asked about is there was somthing between her and the kazekage to the point she accidently made a pulse spike in chakra. "W-WHAT ME! HIM! NOOOOOOO. Im just his imformant and entertainer! I just make his tea, sing him songs, maybe dance, give him information NOTHING MORE! NOT LIKE..i....fell...for...him....at...first...sight...or anything..." she mumbled the last part and sighed to herself.
~
Deidara groaned "Sasori... can we take a break! its not like the one or two tails are gonna run aw-" deidara suddenly felt the pulse and looked in the direction . "Sasori.... did you feel that?"

Lan couldn't help falling on his butt when Kiri's chakra spiked out of blue. For a moment, he thought that he had angered her and her biju was going to go on a rampage. But after she spoke, he felt disappointed since she had unintentionally shown that she loved Gaara. He wasn't naive enough to not notice what love at first sight was. "Okay...okay...I get it. I'm sorry for asking. Please keep your voice down." He hushed then stood to straighten his clothes. "I have to make preparations for tonight's performance. I'll try to come back soon so please don't leave your room without me. Okay?" He asked, pretending that nothing had happened.
"It was strong enough to belong to a biju. But non is expected to be in that small town. Near borders...it's not a safe place to hide a chakra beast. We have to check it out before it runs away." Sasuri agreed with Deidara and changed his direction to the spoken town.
By the time they reached the border town, Lan had put up posters about Kiri's show everywhere. Sasuri stopped to read one but it didn't pick his interest. "This town is too busy. It might be a festival if a singer has come to perform for them. I'd rather not be seen in a place like this. You can keep investigating here while I go to the other side of the border to meet an informant." He suggested.
Meanwhile, people were gathering in the lowest hall of the inn to watch Kiri's show. Shin was also among them. He had disguised as a traveling musician and carried a package with him that could be his musical instrument. Tani was still watching over the inn secretly from top of a tree.
In Kiri's room, Lan was holding the mirror for Kiri to do the last touches. "The hall is getting more crowded as time passes. Are you ready to go down?" He asked her. Although he had found out that her heart was elsewhere, he couldn't avoid admiring her beauty in his heart whenever he looked at her.

she nodded and looked at Lan "Ya know Lan? Luna would like you..she is kinda into the dorky but reliable types..as much as she wants to deny it" She said and she gets up and looks at him "Lets make my debut shall we?" She began walking to the stage "Remember hold in your willpower.."

Deidra nodded slipping into the crowd in the guise of another ninja and he saw a beautiful woman walk in as the music plays. And when kiri looked at the audience all the men looked at her and when she looked at the mic and then...pushed it away.. people looked at her utterly shocked and confused until she opened her mouth. "If you've got romance on your mind If you'd like to stroll hand in hand If you want to cuddle in the moonlight and whisper, 'Aint love grand?'" She smirked when she got ALLL the mens attention.. even the werid one she sensed. but she had to give a hint to her 'bandmates' about the sus one..so she had an idea.. lure that one out. so she began to slowly amp the charm.
"If you want someone to buy that sweet talk that you guys all love to spout..." She bent down a little to show her butt a little getting the usual wolf calls and then got up fast and turned opening her fan hiding her face except her eyes. "Baby, count me out.." Then she got off the stage and continued. Oh she was gonna ham it up GOOD! Going to table to table as they tried to charm her. Even Deidra was charmed by her natural artistic talent. "If you want to dance cheek to cheek.." She sang as someone made the attempt but she smoothly got him back in the chair as she said "then go home and talk all night long.." Then she noticed a flower at her feet and picked it up. " If you want to send somebody flowers.." She tossed it and saw the men fighting for it and she rolled her eyes as she continued walking...THIS was why she warned Lan.. this wasnt susamis talent THIS WAS HER OWN! "And share a stupid song..." Then she made eye contact with Deidra and gave him a bit more attention as she got really damn close.. "If you want a woman who believes that you're what her lifes all about.." Deidra nodded and kiri leaned in closer as if to kiss him... "Baby..." she said in a seductive but innocent tone then playfully pushed him "count me out" She walked away and deidra melted entranced by her. "I've been there I've done that.." She said strutting back to the stage. "It's nowhere Its old hat.." She saw someone smoking and decided to charm that one to make him quit. "Just forget those thoughts you're thinking, mister.." She smiled seeing him choke and as his cig dropped she strpped on it still keeping in tune. "And just regard me as your sister.." she pushed him and continued.. seeing people try to throw letters on the stage.Oh this was TO easy. "If you want to send valentines..If you want to write poetry." She loked at the men that threw the papers and took out 100 yen. "Here's a little change;Go call somebody." She said flicking the coin at them knocking one out and the spat like with the flower began. "Who doesnt look like me.." She then made Eye contact with the others for a minute then she made dead eye contact with smitten deidara. "And if you've got plans to fall in love without a shadow of a doubt..Baby.." She said winking at Deidara making him almost faint. "count me out.That's what I said" Then she took a breath and said in a dramatic laug voice breaking most of the glass bottles "I said baby!" then she got a lot of whoops for those pipes and smiled as she finished Count me out..." As she walked out she covered her face with her fan looking at the audiance "Hound dogs!" And left and held her throat with some worry. she over worked it with that one note.

Being called dorky by Kiri hurt Lan somewhere that he couldn’t put a finger on. Although he was familiar with this pain after being rejected by every girl he had tried to hit on, it still hurt him as much as the first time or even more, like sabotaging an old wound. He didn’t know Luna and didn’t care if she was going to like him or not but couldn’t say it to Kiri. Anyhow, he had a mission to do so ushed back his emotions and followed Kiri down to the stage as carried her instrument (?). “My willpower? I still don’t get it…” He whispered in response to her advice then cast a secret look at the audience. “Shin is there among your fans…” He mentioned. Then, he focused on scanning the area for any strange chakra. “There is a shinobi among them besides Shin. He is strong and his chakra type is earth. I can’t read more to it.” He reported as felt Deidara’s presence. Just sensing his chakra was enough to make him nervous. Unfortunately, he was so captivated by Kiri during the performance that he forgot about the probably dangerous guy. It was only after she started walking through tables that he snapped out of it and felt the necessity of protecting her. He cautiously left his place and moved parallelly, with a reasonable distance from Kiri, in order to be able to act in time in case that the weird guy was plotting something.
Shin couldn’t take his eyes off Kiri. He didn’t have the talent to notice Deidara so everything seemed fine from his perspective until she locked eyes with the guy. His first feeling was jealousy but then he remembered his role and observed that guy carefully. Kiri was acting too recklessly, and he wished he could stop her but fortunately, nothing went wrong. Yet, he learned that she had marked that guy. Therefore, he moved closer to him to have a chance to talk.
Meanwhile, Lan felt his heart was jumping to his throat. She was too close to the suspicious man. That was too dangerous and he couldn’t stop glaring.

When she left the stage, Lan stayed at the stairs to make sure no one was going to follow her up and have an eye on that guy from a higher perspective. The target looked completely bewitched and didn’t seem to be making a move yet. Shin was the one who got close to him. “That was the heart of the art, wasn’t it mister?” He told him. “I came to her performance for inspirations for my next composition but man…that was her magic! I can’t even imagine playing a piece of music as charming as that. No…it’s not about music; it was only her shining alone. Don’t you agree? Are you a fan of music or probably a musician, sir? Since I noticed how you understood the value of her art…you must be an expert!” He asked him amiably and waited for his reply. From the way Lan was glaring at the target, he could guess that he was strong enough to beat three of them at once and so they needed some tact to hunt him.

"That was her soul...a pure artists soul..." Deidara said She made my own heart feel like it was going to explode among the others here... and had them fighting for her out of an explosive impulse..and she walked by each table like a fleeting sakura flower in spring. she knows it... the art of explosions! "I have to talk to her.." Deidrara said and thought about it. But then again sasori might come looking for me... damn it i guess ill make her a visit later on tonight...this place looked like it lacked security. He then gets up to leave for the moment cause he knew sasori was looking for him but that woman.. was flooding his head.. he had to find her tonight. maybe even get to recruit her.

"Exactly! Like a Goddess, right?" Shin agreed with Deidara but felt somehow worried when he said that he wanted to meet Kiri. "That's not fair! That's what all of us wish for." He told him as followed after the man. Show your true face already! He thought restlessly. "Hey...I get it now. The way you said that so confidently means that you count on yourself a big deal. Is it a family statute? Fame? Power? Wealth? I can write lyrics and compose songs about almost everything. People like you are my main customers. Why don't you give me a chance?" He tried to get a word out of him in order to find out his identity. Then, he decided to make a more practical move and patted Deidara's back in a friendly way. "How about it; I'll show you a nice place to drink. Be my guest." He offered with a big warm smile. That touch on the target's back wasn't for naught. With that, he had tagged him with an invisible sealing mark; the restrictive triangle.

Deidara stopped glaring at the annoyance and sighs "I just wanted to talk to her.. If she gives me somthing like a statute or a song written by her let it be on her own will as we talk. Fame i have no use for..power bores me... wealth..i never needed..what i want is to express an art.." Then he blinked seeing a white a blue doe just walking over to Deidara and Shin like its nothing but its its mouth was a tiny scroll It handed it to shin and bowed its head as it waiting for a verbal reply. in the scroll was not as much as a message in words but in a drawings. There was a girl holding her throat... a jar of honey...and a teapot and a girl with a pleading expression. Deidara looked curious. "What is that?"

Shin was surprised and for a moment thought that his hand had been revealed. He kept his head cool and took the scroll as if a messenger for was the most natural scene in the town. The pictures in the scroll were meaningless to him but honey and the tea pot and the pleading girl who referred to death could be connected by an story were Kiri was going to invite Deidara to her honey trap and then poison him with tea. He rolled the scroll up and put it in his pocket. "It's my lucky day. I've been invited to perform for a show in the next town. Something like a musical theatre. I'd better get going before they change their minds." He answered Deidara with a satisfied smile. "I wish you good luck with the pretty lady~" he said in an encouraging manner before leaving the inn.

after a while deidara got in and he saw her petting her 'animals' and she was calm. she talked with deidara and she was very polite and kind. She was even getting some juicy secrets from him and getting this stranger to get her sleepy tea but then, she slipped when he asked to sing of her home. She HONESTLY thought this guy couldn't decipher it cause he drank so much of her tea.
"Between the here, between the now
Between the north, between the south
Between the west, between the east
Between the time, between the place
From the shell
A song of the sea
Neither quiet nor calm
Searching for love again
My love" Her eye glowed blue for a moment which caught deidaras attention like 'wait WHAT!' but he was to sleepy to react as she kept going.
"Between the winds, between the waves
Between the sands, between the shores
From the shell
A song of the sea
Neither quiet nor calm
Searching for love again
Between the stones, between the storms
Between belief, between the seas
We are in tune..."
After confirming he was knocked out cold she then did her pulle out memories thing and blinked that his mark was of the sand... 'Huh...interesting...' she thought and put the scroll in her bag and looked at him mischivously... "And what to do with you...." She then giggled and made a few clones and after wrapping him up in a few blankes like a mummy and adding a nice seal tag for goood measure going a good safe distance away from the village kiri along with her clones hung him in a tree like he was bear meat and they ran off giggling.

The next morning though Deidara woke up to his situation and was freaking out "AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK! Wait.. SHE WAS A JINJURI.. AWWW FUCK HOW DID SHE! DAMN IT I HAVE TO GET DOWNNNN!" Deidara said angerly as he tried to get out. he swore he heard that minx's laughter in his head.. which was annoyingly hot.

Last edited:
In the morning, Tani and Shin met Lan who was guarding the door. "Where is she?" Tani asked seriously. "Inside this room, of course." Lan answered with confusion. Where else did they expect Kiri to be? "I saw her and her clones going to the forest last night." Tani informed him. "What?! But why?" Lan was even more baffled. "So, you didn't notice. Huh. What about that man? Did you notice who he was?" She asked again. "Well, he..." Lan hesitated and checked target's location according his tag. "Somewhere in the forest?" This surprised even him. "I was watching them through the window. When that man passed out, his cover was dismissed and I recognized him. He was an S ranked missing nin mentioned in the bingo book. He is known as Deidara." Tani explained. "God...he is the one who had been seen with Sasuri...and we could have captured him last night... while he is in forest now..." Lan just realized what was going on. He knocked on the door immediately. "Kirisuto San, we're coming in." He said before opening the door and three of the entered the room. "What happened to your guest?" He asked her with concern.

Kiri blinked seeing them as she drinked tea and reading the 'odd scroll' "Oh the werido that thought using a disguise jutsu to get me to join his weird club? Got rid of him...Well by got RID i didnt kill him... just knocked him out with some sleeping tea i have in case i cant sleep.. and when i saw he was a UTTER werido i decided to know who he truly was... damn this man has a dangeous past.... using explosive clay and calling it art...?" she tsked and hums "Oh and i hung him up like bear meat... he wont get out unless he has a friend to get rrid of the seal. and if he did its like a 25 foot drop to the ground he might get a broken limb if not a rib.." She talked about this as if she was PROUD of her choices and then rolled up the scroll. "This has interesting information about Susami's 'siblings' And it did mention somthing about the kaekage might being in danger.." She then put it in her bag. "Can we go home for now? I don't think were safe here anymore...And i think that." she said gesturing to the bag. "Is more important than our other mission..."

"He has a friend to help him and his friend is Sasuri whom we had been trying to keep an eye on. I'd have finished him last night if I knew." Lan said frustratedly. "We have no time to waste. Lan and Shin, you two clean up and return immediately. Kirisuto, come with me right now. We're going back to the village." Tani spoke firmly. Both boys nodded and Lan began cleaning up the room as Shin went out of the door. Tani fetched Kiri's bag of scrolls then took her hand and leapt out of the window to the trees that had covered her the day before. She ran to Sunagakure at full speed and didn't say a word to her.

kiri sighed sensing their anger however... all was going to her plan. To get what THEY want... she had to sacrifice herself to protect them. After all they already have half of the information already might as well clean whats left of her tracks...so she waited calmly and then she slowed down silently knowing they were to mad at her to check on her and then Deidara grabbed her and dragged her to the side... "Let me go!" "Nah ah ah princess... You did somthing pretty interesting and my friend.." Deidara said forcing her to look at sasori. "Wants to talk to you too." Kiris eyes shook in fear.. This guy...he...wasnt normal....she sensed chakra from him but...no PULSE!

After Shin and Lan collected all their belongings and got rid of banners and fliers related to Kiri, they headed to the forest to join the girls. But, before going far, Lan halted and looked toward the west. "What's wrong?" Shin asked him. "I can sense Deidara's whereabouts. You have marked him so...why don't we go and finish what Kirisuto san has started?" He suggested nervously. "Look at you; you're already afraid of facing him and yet you want to go and arrest an Akatsuki member." Shin shook his head. "By the way, it's already too late. Odds are against us." He said. "But, if we go like this they won't reach us soon, won't they? Sensi told me to protect Kirisuto san by all means. So I think my best choice is to find Deidara and at least waste his time until Kirisuto and Tani arrive at the village safely." Lan insisted. "But that's suicide!" Shin uttered with disbelief. On one hand, he didn't want Lan to get himself killed to save Kiri but on the other hand, he guessed that Lan was right and if they did nothing they had to face two members of Akatsuki at the same time and so everyone would be killed. He wasn't worried about his life and was sure that Kirisuto was strong enough to save her own skin but Tani was a dutiful konoichi and probably was going to fight till death. He loved Tani and couldn't allow that to happen. With the sense of guilt for abandoning his friend, he bit his lower lip and decided to let him do as he wished. "Damn it...don't do anything reckless. I'll be waiting for you in the village." He said before pacing up to reach Tani sooner.
Lan followed the sense of the tag that Shin had placed on Deidara and found a white cocoon made of blankets hanging from a tree. He readied his knife and was going to get closer to the tree when heard strange movements and hid in branches. At first, he thought that a large black turtle was approaching but then noticed the ugly puppet head and recognized Sasuri. The poor lad was terrified enough to feel blood freezing in his veins. It was too late for him to do anything against them. Sausri stood near the wiggling cussing Deidara and the curve of his wooden armor opened up for a simple keg-like doll to emerge out. The doll moved up using chakra threads then the keg opened and swallowed Deidara in whole before returning to the ground. Once on the safe ground, the keg opened and let the cocoon man free. "What sort of idiocy has brought you here? Do you know how long I've been searching for you? What a waste of time." Sasuri said as unwrapped Deidara. Lan hid himself a bit more and couldn't hear Deidara's answer. Now that those two had joined they were going to attack Tani and Kiri in no time. His last resort to buy some time was genjutsu. He wasn't a master at it but he had no chance in ninjutsu or taijutsu. Deidara made a large bird and both men climbed on its back. When the clay bird took flight, Lan finished his hand seal and made the simple illusion of misdirection which cause the bird to fly in a circle for a while. His trick was working well until Sasuri noticed that they still could see the town despite of flying for rather long. And then, Deidara released his small clay spiders. When they exploded, Lan felt that the air around him was exploding. The branch under his feet broke and he fell to the ground and lost consciousness. Sasuri decided that they could use him as bait, so the bird landed and he put Lan in the same keg-doll that had saved Deidara. When they flew again, the bird was carrying the keg-doll in its talons.
Shin found Tani alone. She was desperately looking for Kiri. "I was going ahead to scout the area but when I looked back she was gone!" She explained. Shin was kind of happy that Kiri had left Tani alone. That was safer for Tani. "I'll look for her but you must take those scrolls to the village. If Kazekage is in danger, then we must make that our priority." He said. Tani was so devoted to the cause that accepted his suggestion without objection and ran to the village as fast as she could. Shin sighed in relief as saw her off and then began looking for Kiri.
Deidara was the firs to find Kiri. He dived on his bird and grabbed her by both arms and pulled her on the bird. "Let me go!" The girl screamed. "Nah ah ah princess... You did something pretty interesting and my friend.." Deidara said forcing her to look at sasori. "Wants to talk to you too." Kiris eyes shook in fear. "Which biju has been sealed in you?" Sasuri asked her directly as put a poisoned blade on her throat. "I have countless ways to make strongest shinobis talk. Forget about defying me and save yourself from unnecessary pain." He advised her coldly.

Kiri blinked at his question and then glared "Oh nooo a poisoned dagger.. whatever shall i do?" She took a few calming breaths "Oh you are mouthy one... Just answer the question and we wont hurt that pretty face any less than what we...intend?" Deidara then went silent and her eyes sharpened like a cat she and Deidara began to gain several strange markings under their eyes and on their foreheads. "Release me than disarm your friend.." Deidara tried to fight it but he just couldnt. like THE FUCK! Not only did he let her go but he disarmed sasori. "Now as for your question. It is Utterly rude to ask a maiden questions and not to mention attempt to torture her without intoducing yourselves..it it no-" She then gasped as her eye went back to normal shaply and she looked around scared. "WAS THAT SHARINGAN!" She said nervous. and saw a man in a mask running over. Deidara now was annoyed "DEIDARAAA SASORI THERE YOU ARE! THE BOSS IS LOOKING FOR YOUUU! OOH WHOS THE PRETTY LADY?!Is she the one i sensed a rare dōjutsu kekkei genkai from?!" Kiri had a 'oh shit i didnt think this far into the plan' look. Deidara now connecting the dots and chuckled "Yeah and my guess is you just broke whatever she did to me... My my you are rare treat. Hey Sasori my guess is whatever that dōjutsu kekkei genkai is...its connected to her biju..soo how about we show her SOME hospitality till she slips or we get it out of her the hard way..Who knows... we might get a 2 for one if shes valueable." Deidara looked at tobi "And thanks tobi for FINALLY BEIN USEFUL.." Tobi huffed "HEY YOU GUYS SAID WE WERE GOING AFTER THE 2 OR 3 TAILS POSSIBLY TODAY AND LOOKING FOR INFORMATION WHY IS THIS ONE SO SPECIAL!" "Cause she might have a biju YOU JUCKING IDIOT! the only problem is... i dont know which one.."

Last edited:
"You are...hm...Pain's new lackey." Sasuri said as the noisy guy approached them. Then, from what Deidara said, he figured that it was Tobi who had taken the unpredicted situation under control. "Then our guess was right; she is a jinchuriki. I say it doesn't matter which biju it is. We can take her to the hideout and let the leader decide about it. We are gathering all of them after all." He said then looked at Tobi. "Since you can handle this jinchuriki, you should help me take her to the hideout." He told Tobi then turned his face toward Deidara. "Capture the Ichibi and bring him to that place. We will be waiting for you."

Kiri and susami were honestly shaking. so in small descrett she dropped a scroll with her blood and it turned to a porslein fox with a note running to where Shin Lan and tani's directions were. she needed help. For once in her life outside of her fathers chains, she was TERRIFIED... Susami paced back and forth in hiris head "W-what do they want with me! Without me you will be very sick!" Susami said worried "I know Susu...i know.... but... they cant enter without knowing the locks and theres only 4 people that know.... one person i gave that combo too and the two we know that gave me life and you a residence to be in...which by the way you didnt pay.." "Not now kiri.." Susami snaarled but it was out of fear Kiri understood "... since they interrogated us.. its obvious they never knew of our existence to begin with so they dont know father.There fore they dont know the code of the moon. Hopefully we can stay quiet"

Deidara smiled looking at her "My for a chirpy bird she is quiet as a mouse now. Do you think she will be able to talk later?" Deidara said looking at her "I still wanna know what she did to me... i left her go into my head like she was looking for somthing...like my body was nothing more than a bag." He then made another clay bird and hops on it "See ya later guys.. and by the way i think she bites..." And with that he was off.

Last edited:
"No one can hide a thing from the leader. Soon we'll know everything about her powers and her biju will be taken out." Sasuri told Deidara. When the blonde guy left to abduct kazekage, he tapped on the keg doll that had imprisoned Lan. The fox that Kiri had made for Lan was remained hidden in bushes since couldn't get closer to them without being seen by Sasuri and Tobi. "Here I've got one of her comrades. Even if it takes time to reach hideout and have leader get answers out of her, we can learn as much as Sunagakure knows from this boy." He spoke to Tobi. "Now, let's move and bring that girl since I already have my hands busy with the boy."

When Kiri took control of Deidara and thus he lost control of his clay bird, Shin heard the sound of breaking branches as the bird fell. He paved toward the direction of the accident but before arriving there met Kiri's fox. He noticed the note it carried...

Although Tank had started running half a day sooner than Deidara, she couldn't arrive before him since he had the benefit of flight. When she arrived at the gate of the village, that big clay bird could be seen in the sky. The first thing she did was warning the guards but it was too late since Gaara was already on the roof to fight the invader and defend the villagers. Then, she saw a porcelain fox approaching with a note. She guessed that it was from Kiri so took the note and read it.

the fox was running around in a panic like it was the one in danger and when calmed down for a moment gave the note
IF YOU ARE RREADING THIS I MESSED UP BAD... LIKE REALLY BAD. PEOPLE WERE FOLLOWING US AND AND IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOU I HAD TO GET CAUGHT IN ORDER FOR YOU TO RUN AWAY. IF YOU GOT THIS I MIGHT BE FINE...JUST DONT KNOW FOR HOW LONG..AND IF MY FOX IS IN TACT JUST CALM IT DOWN AND ASK IT TO SMELL MY CHAKRA NICELY. IT WILL TAKE YOU TO WHERE IM BEING HELD.
-KIRI
PS. IM STILL SORRY
The fox looked terrified and shaking. It was super sorry and didnt know what to do... then ran to hide inside when it heard a hawk like cry and deidara laughing. "HAHAHAH THIS IS MY LUCKY DAY! 1ST THAT MYSTERIOUS JINCURIKI THAT MESSED WITH MY HEAD AND NOW I FIND NOT ONLY A BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE ARTISTICLY WORTHY TO BLOW UP I FIND THE ONE WITH THE ONE TAIL....HEHEHE I MIGHT AS WELL TRY THE LOTTERY..." Deidara said prepping more clay. Deidara was then forced into taking up the defensive. "Seeing your abilities firsthand..besides that annoying songbird... youre are an opponent worthy of me using my beautiful artistic ninjutsu on!"

Kiri was holding her tongue as she was being tied up and took to a room. Konan looked at the girl and dispite her calm stoic face she looked interested. "Sasori... whos your little girlfriend..?" She asked making kiri and susami BOTH make a face and wanna vomit. Pain walked over and stared curiously at her. "She might be the one... Everyone.. once deidara comes back...if he comes back we must prepare...were gonna extract two tailed beasts at once...." Kiri then looked scared just as pain said "Welcome back.. lost tail..."

Shin did as the note had said and stroke the fox gently. "You're so cute! You know where Kirisuto is, right? Please find her. She needs our help." He spoke to her and let her show the way. He wouldn't dare to follow Tobi and Sasuri directly since they woul notice him but with the help from the fox he could find Kiri without getting close to those men. As they went, he marked trees and rocks on the way with his chakra to make sure others could find him if they came to rescue Kiri.
Eventually, he arrived at the hideout but all he could do was hiding to see what was going to happen next.

Location: Akatsuki's temporary hideout / Time: When the attack on Sunagakure was started

"A jinchuriki who work for the sand. I guess they had been looking for me or the informant whom I got rid of while ago. His name was Watanabe, right?" Sasuri answered Konan and asked the last part from Kiri. He listened to Pain as he spoke of the lost tail. "So she is the rumored zero tail? I wish I could make a puppet out of her but she is needed for Gedo Mazu. What a waste. You could be a really cute doll with eternal beauty." He said before leaving his keg doll on the floor and letting Lan out of it. "This one is her teammate. I thought he can tell us what she refuses to tell but you know better. So I'm leaving both of them to you. Deidara has probably captured the Ichibi by now. I will get rid of those who might try to follow after him." He spoke to Nagato before leaving the hideout.
Lan woke up a few minutes later. At first, he couldn't see well in the dark cave. When his eyes got used to the darkness, he couldn't believe what he saw.

The fight between kazekage and that Akatsuki rogue nin was so sever that no one could interfere. Tani had to run after the little fox and catch it before bringing Kiri's scrolls to the hq. "They're useless now...I was too late..." She thought to herself. Almost all other Shinobi were trying to evacuate dangerous areas to give more place to Gaara to fight.

Kankuro had gone after Gaara immediately but there still was no sign of him. Temari had sent a help request to Konoha. "We probably will face more Akatsuki members so we need more strength on our side." She had told them. Tani still had the fox in her hands. She wanted to go and find Shin immediately but Temari was right; she was powerless. Therefore, she had to wait for backup forces from Konoha. Meanwhile, Sora was reading those scrolls that Kiri had recorded from Deidara's memory. "Fortunately, extracting a biju takes time even for Akatsuki. We won't lose kazekage any soon... but we must hurry." He told them. "We can't fight all of them but hopefully most of them aren't physically present. They send something like a hologramic clone to pass their chakra for extracting the biju." He added.

Last edited by a moderator:

The fox nodded eagerly when Shin asked if Kiri was her master and since Shin used MANNERS led him to the location going as fast as it can and when as close as it can found a tree near shin and hid in it hissing at the area quietly not liking the smell. "Lady Desert flower in there...and weeds too.And i smell Dandilion too." The fox spoke annoyed.. then its ears twitch hearing what she was hearing.then growled as kiri was sssly answering a question with an attitude..then there was a pause and a now VERY creeped out look was now on the fox's face followed by a worried look.

Kiri was from scared to now annoyed when asked questions "A jinchuriki who work for the sand. I guess they had been looking for me or the informant whom I got rid of while ago. His name was Watanabe, right?" Sasuri answered Konan and asked the last part from Kiri. kiri looked at him "Like you would want to know.." Then her eyes widened "EWWWW i respect you think im pretty but IM A LADY YOU CREEPY WERIDO! SHOW SOME CLASS! I may make cute psoralen animals for a HOBBY but I don't go THAT extreme!" Konan then looked at her "I have an idea.. due to the face she has some energy.. how about we let her show us what she can d-" "OHHHH NO NONONONO!" deidara said as he just lands with his clay bird. "THAT PSYCHO CAN MESS WITH OUR HEADS ITS BETTER TO JUST KNOCK HER OUT...as a matter of fact WHY ISNT SHE KNOCKED OUT!"

Location Konoha

Naruto and sakura looked at eachother and then at chiyo and the others "GAARAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!" sakura said concerned "HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Naruto said and then gets hit by sakura "THAT IS WHAT YOU CLING ON TO?! AND THATS NOT WHAT AN ENTERTAINER IS YOU IDIOT!"

Lan didn’t know what was going on around him. He heard the throwbacks between Kirisuto and Akatsuki members and thought that she was so brave while he couldn’t move his body an inch and was playing dead in the den of monsters. From Deidara’s reaction, he figured that Kirisuto had used her jutsu on Deidara. He wasn’t sure how she had done it but Sora had told him about some of her powers. He noticed that silhouettes of the members of Akatsuki were appearing one by one. They were getting ready for some sort of ritual. He didn’t know the woman who was talking to Kirisuto or the ginger guy with onion eyes but Kisame, the tall man with a big toothy smile, and Itachi, the short man with red eyes, were named in his bingo book. ‘What? Red eyes?!’ He panicked as realized that Itachi had activated his sharingan and he had already looked into them. It was futile to play possum but he still didn’t want to move. He wondered why the Uchiha guy was on his guard and assumed that he was wary of Kirisuto the unknown jinchuriki. He didn’t know about Tobi yet so couldn’t guess how Deidara had fled from Kiri’s jutsu. He looked at the other side of the cave and saw a weird guy who looked like a plant. And near him was a guy with yellow eyes. He knew that guy too; Kakuzu and his partner in crime Hidan were highlights of the bingo book.

“More than five of us are ready so we can start the extraction.” Zetsu said. “Also, while we are busy, this hideout will be invaded since extraction might take long. It’s better for the newbie to stand guard outside as he isn’t needed in ritual.” He spoke about Tobi.

Tani showed them Kiri’s fox. “This fox has been made by Kirisuto san so as long as it’s with us I’m sure that she is alive. Also, it can lead us to her whereabouts. I wanted to find her sooner but the man called Deidara abducted Kazekage and we have to fight against Akatsuki to save them. No one in the village has that sort of power…or if they do they can’t leave their posts. Since Kazekage is very important to us, we ask you to save him while we try to save Kirisuto san. We need the most reliable shinobi…” she explained then sighed. “Kankuro san chased after Deidara to take his brother back but has not returned yet…” She added remorsefully. “That’s why Chio san is helping us; we know that Sasuri has a hand in it and we have to take care of him in order to pass Akatsuki.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back