• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto the sands skip a beat. (by enzer and believing heart)

“Honestly…I can’t call it dancing. Maybe because it was hard for me to keep track of your…music. But you are a good fighter. ” Gaara said as their fight stopped with her fan pausing at his neck. Shukaku hugged Susami tightly and kissed her but didn’t say a thing in response. Gaara was interested in knowing what those two were telling about him among themselves but instead of their voices, he heard a knocking sound. He remembered that he was asleep in his room and someone must have been knocking on his door for a while now. The enchanted scenery of his dream faded away and was replaced with casual darkness behind his eyelids. He opened his eyes. That person was still knocking. Lazily, he got out of bed and went to the door. Behind it, his secretary was waiting. “Good morning, Kazekage. Sorry for waking you up…it took you long to answer so I was worried a little. Since your special guest has the ability to mess with dreams and…are you feeling well?” He asked as saw a new sort of tiredness in his eye. “I’m fine. Only had a ridiculous…dream. It just kept my mind busy so I’m well-rested.” Gaara answered reluctantly. “what’s brought you here at this hour?” He asked. “Well, I’ve brought these...” He pointed at a box of documents at his feet. “These are reports from yesterday's meetings and more details about them. Also, I handed that copied scroll to the intelligence department in a sealed box. Yet I need to meet Kirisuto san in person and apologize her properly.” He explained. Gaara looked down at the box and remembered the promise he had given Kirisuto in last night's dream. He had told her that he was going to arrange for her to have a chance to shine and win the trust of the village. “That, you should do. But there’s more to do about her. She is eager to start her role as an informant immediately. I leave it to you but don’t rush it. I don’t want to risk anything before she is ready.” He demanded. “Yes, sir. I understand her situation. I’ll do my best to reach a satisfying result.” Sora accepted the direct secret mission without hesitation. He knew this was coming since the moment Kirisuto’s father told them about her being an informant.

A few minutes later, Sora was ready to visit Kirisuto. He preferred to see her alone but the situation didn’t allow that. Thus, he had to talk to her in front of Kazekage’s family. “Temari san, it’s office’s secretary. I’ve come to apologize Kirisuto san and relay Kazekage’s orders to her. May I come in.” He asked for permission to enter the house. “Well, he has come. Would you mind seeing him now? Although he says he carries words from kazekage so we must let him in, anyway.” Kankuro said before leaving the room to invite Sora in. In a moment, he was back and Sora was following after him. “Good morning.” Sora spoke to both girls then bowed at Kirisuto. “First, let me apologize for insulting you last night.” He spoke flatly.

susami was snarling at him but kiri took a breath Easy Susu... kiri thought annoyed and looked at Sora with a smile "Apology aceptted..If you just asked nicely and explained that it was Protocol I would had let you. But you do deserve a proper punishment for being that mean to me..." She said and then put a finger to her chin as if thinking. "Ah!" She said getting an idea and looked at temari and kankuro "What im about to do is a bit...werid...so can you please not freak out?" They not and they blinked in shock as she put her hand INTO HER HEAD and pulled out two small scrolls and just handed it to sora calmly. On the sides of one of the scrolls was a image of...mooncakes? The other looked more like a mission for a informant "Can you get these items for me? Oh and before i was taken into this situation mother told me to find any information of a fleeing weed called Warime cause she killed 6 flowers in my moms garden.." Temari and Kankuro made an oh face before she was even sold to begin with her mother must had bought this was a business trip and asked kiri to track the person that killed her mothers workers. "Are you sure to trust us with this?" Temari asked and Kiri just nodded "Yes Sora wants my trust right? And even though i forgave him he hasnt earned my trust yet.. So asking him to do these for me and him coming back with what i asked for nicely would be a good start to us working together someday.Also I think better on mooncakes and this person IS a S rank so i was a bit nervous trying to find them by myself without Luna or my twin..."

Sora cringed as watched the girl piercing her hands into her own head. He thought if it was genjutsu and she was messing with them but after she brought out a pair of scrolls he was convinced that it was a weird summoning technique based on her main jutsu. He took her scrolls and looked at them with confusion as she explained what they were for. Then, he let out a deep frustrated breath. “You had to make it just more complicated, huh? God…I’m already super busy with office work and intelligence service and kazekage sama ordered me to take you in right away…and now this?” He spoke as opened the Warmine scroll. “This one…actually, thank you for the information. We’ll put this person in bingo book.” He nodded. His eyes were shining as he said so, showing that he was too eager to accomplish that mission. “Did you just say that kazekage ordered you to take her in?!” Kankuro asked doubtfully. Sora nodded again. “That’s right. I don’t know what has gotten into him last night but he wants Kirisuto san to start her official job as soon as possible.” He explained and closed to scroll then looked at Kirisuto. “That’s the message from kazekage sama that I told you about. Regarding that, come to the training ground out of the western wall and we will talk about your demands and your future tasks in detail. I hope you can tolerate long lectures!”

Kiris eyes right now were sparkles. they trusted her! They finally believe her! When heard about office work and letting her in she smiled "I can help with any office work you have that you need help with.. You see my father kind of forgot to mention a loophole to my consent rule." "And that is?" Kankuro asked making kiri smiled "Yes i need consent to get in and out of their head to get info or heal them from the inside if a FRIEND gives me permission however, if its an order.." Kankuro blinked "Ohh i think i get it.. if its an order its like consent cause youre told to do it but from another doorway right?" Kankuro asked and kiri nodded. "Sometimes its a bit tricky but i can at times get in just fine. Other than that im harmless..unless you provoke me by picking on people i care about." Kiris stoamach than growled and she whimpers. Temari chuckled "Ill get you breakfest..do you want anything while our local willow tree gets what you need?" Temari asked poking fun at soras height. "Ummm do you guys make fruit salads with whipped cream?" Kiri asked and Temari nodded.

Sora felt troubled as heard Kirisuto showing interest in his paperwork. God, couldn’t she be smarter? He thought but kept his tongue and promised himself that everything was going to be okay when they talk things out at the training field. Despite her kind explanations about how considerate she was, Sora saw no point in relying on that since, in the end, she could always find a way to get what she wanted. For instance, her mother could order her against them in a case. Also, being harmless was her own decision so they couldn’t count on that either. Every shinobi was a double-edged sword; as long as he was loyal to the village his power belonged to his people but the moment they decided otherwise their power was a threat. The train of his thoughts was annihilated by Temari as she called him willow. He was lower than her in rank but he was obviously older than her and it always hurt him when she called him by names. “Fruits and cream…I’ll see to that. One of my former pupils knows a great deal about cuisine…so, I’m excusing myself to go and see her.” He replied. The sooner he could get out the less his time would be wasted. “Have a nice day.” He said to Temari and Kankuro. “Will see you in the training field soon.” He told Kirisuto before leaving the room.

About a quarter later, a girl came to visit them. “Deliveri for Kirisuto san.” She called out. The girl had brought two boxes; one contained a bowl of chopped fruits and the other a bowl of sweet whipped cream. Both bowls were large in size. She was the same age as Kirisuto and her name was Tani. Her hair was white and curly like cotton bud and her eyes were pale gray.

As the person left kiri went to her suitcases to unpack the scrolls and hums quietly she glanced at temari and kankuro inching closer and she smiled "its okay...you two have permission if you have any questions..." Kankuro nodded "Well i dont wanna have a loaded gun but why do you have so many!" Kiri giggled "Oh these are from people mom asked me nicely to get information from. I honestly have no need for them anymore cause there all in dark moon jail soo.." She pushed the box of the missing nins that were captured in her country over to them. "Enjoy reading those... And yes i did technically neuter one of them...but he tried to deflower me so i was in the right.." Kankuro suddenly felt his manhood cringe at that comment and looked with temari at what she was sharing and then heard the knock. “Delivery for Kirisuto san." Kiri blinked and smiled seeing the request and gently takes it and begins eating. Temari smiled "Thanks Tani."

After that they led her to the training area and kiri smiled seeing how pretty the sandstone was and then noticed sora "Hello.. Sorry if i was late.." kiri said making her kindest bow "Im ready to help and tell you what i know to the best of my ability."

“It was my duty, Temari san.” Tani said and bowed her head. She had cast a suspecting glance at Kirisuto and wondered how a girl could eat so much first thing in the morning then left.

By the time Kirisuto arrived at the training ground, Sora had changed to his battle uniform and was waiting for her. He used this waiting time to read reports from his subordinates and when saw her, put them in one of the inner pockets of his sandy cloak that had covered his whole body including the mechanism of his six swords. “It’s your first day and I’ve not taught you about rules yet so it’s fine to be late only today. You won’t be repeating this if you’re wise enough.” Sora answered as stood straight in front of her. His attitude was totally different from the Sora who worked at the office. He looked more stern and serious and his confident manner of standing made him look taller than before. Even his voice sounded more solid with no humble softness to coat it. “Usually, the trainees hand a written request before getting to this level of training to they had legally accepted rules and conditions of being a trainee shinobi. But your case is different; kazekage sama has personally requested your involvement in a real mission so you’re automatically a trainee now. That means, henceforth, I’m your teacher and captain. Let’s get clear about titles first. You may call me sensei, or taichou but nothing else. And for me, you’re just Kirisuto unless you prefer me calling you Nagano or Loren. Which part of your name do you prefer to be called by?” He asked her while looking down at her with indifferent dark green eyes that reflected that he hadn’t reached the important part of his speech yet and was only opening up the conversation.

kiri nodded and mentaly shutting susami up. She blinked at the trainee shinobi part and tried to explain something but when she mentioned her middle name she got scared but calmed down after realizing shes not in trouble. "Okay you may use Kirisuto if you wish however i request to explain somethings...For as much as I respect your standing i have a rank as well that i believe is equal to the mainlands." she nervously took out a paper that was her islands version of the Chūnin licence and exam and how she passed. "However i will aceptt taking the test here on the mainlands as well.. Also only use my middle name if i have to disguise as a male please..i only keep my middle name like that because my grandpa liked it....also my first and middle scares me when mama uses them. And i will call you Captain." she then took out her teal blue bandanna with a metal with a cresent moon on it and she gently puts it in the hidden sheeve holes and ties it and looked at him seriously "Ill do whatever i can to earn the trust of you and the village."

Sora noticed slight facial changes in Kirisuto which showed she had a little mental issue with Loren. He observed her license then nodded in reply. “This is good to know since your teammates are going to rank chuunin and above.” He told her. “And no, we don’t need you to take the exam again. But I’m glad that you mentioned it because I had a hunch that you have misunderstood this trusting thing and now I’m sure of it.” He added. “You’ve proposed various ways to build trust, which was sort of kind of you, but none of them is what kazekage sama expects. Your ways are fine to convince a shinobi like me, who understands various issues between my job and common morality but to convince a village you need to shine as their protector. And I have what you exactly need. You need a mission to accomplish success and show them that you’ve used your talents for their sake. That mission is ready and I’m going to send you on that mission as soon as you are ready. Also, being ready here isn’t about your rank and skills but about your teamwork and your understanding of this land. Both your teammates and this land are new to you, aren’t they?” He explained and was less rigid during his explanation. For example, he started slightly using hand movements while speaking when he hadn’t moved a muscle before that. “I’ve not decided about your teammates yet but three of my former pupils will be here soon for training. Depending on your style, one or two of them will be on your team because three of them are good at sealing. Well, that’s what I’ve taught them.” He spoke with the same tone as before but his eyes couldn’t hide how proud of his pupils he was. “And before they arrive, I have to clear one rule. As an informant, you can’t hide anything from your higherups which in your case are I and kazekage sama. That’s the real reason I didn’t mind reading your scrolls. The same goes for your teammates; their history is crystal clear for me. But, you’re not supposed to tell a word to your teammates and don’t ask them for information unless you are sure it’s necessary for the mission.” He explained the last part word by word to make sure she’d completely understand. “Any questions so far?” He asked and waited for her answer.

kiri noodded listening and only nodded or shook her head once in a while and when the scrolls were mentioned she was still upset but she did forgive him for not asking permission...he is her higher up now along with Gaara. when asked any questions or comments "Um i do have a few questions... first off why does that lady call you willow?" then it clicked with his height and she smiled nervously " Ya know whatt scratch and reverse that question i bet its a silly nickname anyway... umm next question i have is um.. am i allowed to use all my tactics? From what i learn at school and at the teahouse?"

Sora was surprised by her first question. “I had no idea that you care this much about insignificant daily chit-chats. But don’t worry about asking me; I told you to ask whatever you want.” He said then shrugged. “Who knows what goes in her mind? I’ve never bothered to question her but you can ask about it from her directly. You are lucky that she has had a liking to you since she met you.” He replied. “Well, you have to use everything you afford during your mission to reach your goal, protect your comrades, and survive. But during the training, you are not supposed to hurt your comrades. Clear enough, right?” He answered her second and more rational question. “Also, about using Reibi…look at the tallest rocks around us.” He told him as pointed at some particular rocks. With good eyesight, one could see sealing runes carved on them. “We’re standing in the middle of a sealing circle for two reasons; one, no one from outside can attack and steal your biju, and two, I’ll be able to stop her from going on a rampage if something odd happens during our training. You can trust my sealing skills for that.” He explained. He had been working on his sealing skills since a young age in order to assist his village to control Ichibi if needed since it was during his childhood that Kyubi went on a rampage and killed Hokage and his wife. The news had reached Sunagakure and terrified everyone. He didn’t know the jinchuriki of the village at that age but thought that life was going to be harder for him and felt pity for him. “I think I’ve almost said everything…I’ll tell you during the training if something has been left out. But, there is one personal matter that I have to tell you while we are alone.” He spoke softly but frowned seriously. “You can write to your father and tell him that you are in good hands. Because if anyone, no matter who he is, tries to hurt my subordinates I’ll make sure they’ll suffer enough to wish for death.” His eyes were cold and merciless as he spoke of death.

she nodded and sighs mumbling hoping Sora didnt hear "Susami stop flipping sora off.." but the looked like pure fear when he asked her to write a letter to her father and hesitated when she saw he was serious. she was breathing heavily and began to cound backwards from 10 and saying things like "They are gonna help me....9....he wont hurt me anymore......8....they might tell mother what hes really doing.....7...." When at 1 she nodded at his request calming down "Im sorry... ill do it...and knowing him he will ask for money from all my missions..damn i felt so embarrassed and terrible.. when all i wanted to do to help mom expand and open and tea and cake shop here..wait..." she gets and idea and looked at Sora "Captian may i request to send 2 letters.. one to my father and one to my twin.Me and my twin made a code that only we know about.. Like random ass sentences people think is mumbo jumbo is just us talking.."

Sora could see that the girl was still hesitant and wondered if she was just too afraid of her father or was actually worried about him. “You don’t need my permission to send letters but keep in mind that you can never write about your mission, your comrades, and incidents that happen inside the village. It’s safer if you keep it limited to your most personal matters.” He advised her about writing letters while keeping confidential information safe. After that, as if his job was done, he eased up and walked a few steps away to sit on a rock. “Others should be here any minute…” He said as checked his watch. He thought of Kirisuto’s father and his request for money and suddenly couldn’t hold back his laughter. At first, he covered his mouth to hide it but his trembling shoulders revealed his fault. “Sorry…just, your father…I can’t understand what he is thinking…I mean…I heard him literary say that he has offered you to kazekage sama… which means you and your service belong to him. In other words, your money belongs to kazekage sama. So, how does he expect to earn money out of you? He has already given you up!” He spoke while still trying to stop his laughter.

kiri blinked in utter confusion then it began clicking for her as well.. "T-this is the mainland... the moons rules don't apply here...which means.." She began to chuckle "i...d-dont have to pay it....father sentenced himself to death.. m-mom is gonna..." she began laughing as well and a huge blob of negative chakra as if it was there for YEARS just lifted out of her and dispersed into the air as she laughed with Sora. "I-im free arent i? I can still do what mother asked... help the kazekage... Oh i am SO not telling father this in the letter oh i need to calm down before writing this..HAHAHHA" she was shaking and holding her chest like she was cramping up. then she looked at Sora "Thank you... Youre not a nosy stick like susu assumed..and she apologizes.." She then heard people approaching and began hiding behind sora. it was just a flight instict. nothing more.

“What did I tell you about the titles? You’re already breaking the rules…” Sora sighed but couldn’t feel angry with the girl who was obviously celebrating her rebirthday. “I guess that was a heavy burden just lifted.” He whispered empathetically.
“Sensi!” a boy who had the same eyes and nose as Sora but was cosidrably shorter with tan skin, called out while running to them. “I came as soon as my morning task was over. I hope I’ve not kept you waiting for long…” He spoke with high energy and a big smile then noticed Kirisuto hiding behind Sora. “Who is she?” He asked curiously as tried to look behind the man to see the girl better. “Drop the act, Kirisuto.” Sora said before answering the boy. “Her name is Kirisuto and she is a chuunin who will help us in the next mission.” He told him. “Oh, cool! Nice to meet you, Kiri. I’m Lan. I hope we can work perfectly together.” The boy introduced himself.

"this isn't an act captain you try hiding from someone almost all your life...." She sighed walking over to them and takes a breath" But, i dont have to hide anymore..." She looked over at Lan smiling. Her bell making a small chime as she tilted her neck "Nice to meet you Lan. I hope we get along well." She then did a small double check in her bag "O dont mind me me and the Captian had a small laugh for a moment and i tottaly forgot to double check my things. Gah me breaking my own rules! lets see scrolls, fans, dolls, tripwires...moon powder..perfume canteen and rations." nodding at she got everything. "Ok ok i have everything.."

Lan became red and speechless as saw Kirisuto’s face properly. “You are…the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met!” He said with amazement. “Hey, don’t flirt with kazekage’s entertainer.” Said Tani who had just arrived sarcastically. She and the big guy behind her had walked instead of running like Lan and so had arrived later than him. “You too sensei. I saw you laughing with her.” She told Sora. “Are you nuts? You’re a bunch of kids for all I care.” Sora replied flatly. “That’s right. Sensei likes women like Lady Tsunade.” Said the bulky guy. “Shut it Shin.” Sora almost groaned. Shin looked at Kirisuto. “I’m Shin and she is Tani.” He introduced both of them briefly.

kiri sighs "Lets all calm down and let the Captain explain our assignment. Is it rude to not let the leader speak and interrupt him? And to think he spoke highly of all of you." She said smiling mischiviously but you could tell it was just her saying that since one of her eyes wasn't glowing. "Smooth kiri san your inflating the mans ego.." Susami said and kiri giggled "oh relax susu Im just doing the same thing he said to me but using it against his students. If they know he spoke highly of them to me and me saying that to calm them down and have his attention..yes it is inflating his ego however, he kinda earned it by telling us were free of father." "Whatever as long as that inflation doesnt go to his head." kiri then stood up strait and waited for her assignment. Susami in her head mumbling somthing about shukaku.

Temari was working on the paperwork on kiri and blinked at the photos "Huh this is interesting." Temari said and kankuro looked over "What is..?" Temari looked over "Didnt she say...she had a twin who was on her team that was guy?" She showed the photo of her team and it was Kiri, her brother, and luna. "They barely look alike.. do you think its a side effect of her..you know..." Kankuro looked at the photo. "Who is he anyway?" "The icy snapdragon Yumi..He can shape the ice to his will on top of him is kiri and on top of her is The fire hydrangea Luna..."

“Awe…the lady has manners…to teach.” Tani whispered coldly in a way to be sure that Kiri would hear it. On the other hand, Lan looked pale and disappointed. “Wait. You didn’t deny being the entertainer of…” He didn’t complete his sentence and instead looked at his sensei for an answer. Sora nodded in reply and so Lan stepped back. “Sorry. I didn’t mean anything when I said that.” He told Kiri without looking at her. Shin laughed silently and got a little closer to Kiri to whisper: “The class will be in session when sensei stands up.”

“Good to know that you guys can get along well.”
Sora said as stood and dusted off his cloak. “Unfortunately, I’ve got bad news.” He began explaining about their mission and his attitude was stern and cold again. “One of our informants has disappeared since two weeks ago. He was gathering information about Sasuri and in case that he has been captured alive by him…we have to assume that Sasuri already knows most of our capable shinobi. That’s why, to track our missing informant, we need new faces who have not been involved in Suna’s intelligence service before.” He told them the reason behind using young shinobi for a crucial mission. “Kirisuto has enough experience in gathering information but isn’t familiar with our country. Therefore, I expect you three to back her up in cases of experience, planning, guarding, and protecting her biju. You shouldn’t risk getting noticed by Sasuri or Akaktsuki during the mission. All you need to do is gathering as much as info you can earn about our missing agent. The last time he sent us a message we learned that Sasuri had an informant in Konoha who had access to secret information of that country. But the odd intel was that the same informant had connections with Orochimaru. We have found traces of that guy almost everywhere but still don’t know his identity and who he really works for.” He explained about details of their mission. “Today, you will be training together as a team to get to know each other’s skills better so that you can utilize your powers in sync. Any questions?” He asked four of them. Shin raised his hand. “Yes?” Sora allowed him to speak. “Can you ask Kiri to show us what she can do for the sake of this mission?” He said. Sora looked at Kiri. “Show them what you are capable of. I suggest you start with taijutsu.” He told her.

kiri nodded as she took out a fan that wasn't metal and jumped away from them cautiously. She began pointing her fan to them and acting like she was circling them.Her emotoonless eyes staring at them. She began making a light hum as if wondering who to pick then when her fan pointed at Lan she smiled and just as fast as it closed she was in front of him kicking his face then when she sensed someone behind she swerved to kick that person and punch another. It was more than showing her taijutsu it was like she was dancing with Soras students while at the same time showing her taijustsu.

Sora jumped on a high rock at the edge of the field and left to the ground for trainees to use for their practice. There, he had the advantage of surveying them from above.

When Kiri started circling the team, the three members stood back to back in a triangle formation to cover the whole area. But, as she pointed her fan at Lan their formation changed to one on one battle. “The lady has chosen her dancing companion. Let’s withdraw and watch, Shin.” Tani said and left the circle. “As you say, Tani. Good luck, Lan.” Shin followed the order and went to the other side of the circle. Lan had remained in the middle of the field to face Kiri. He wasn’t the type to attack first so he started circling the field just like Kiri. He raised his fists to his face and waited until she came at him with a punch. According to his technique, instead of repelling her fist directly, he bent sidewise flexibly to save his head and sent a fatal kick to her leg instead.

kiri snapped out of it and a banshee like scream came out of her mouth that was like two people were screaming at the same time and she fell on the ground hold her leg in pain crying. her chakra rising in a protective stance and the image of a bobtail was above her guarding her.. "Susu... s-stand down...." The cat then looked at her concerned and kiri smiled.. "Its f-f-fine.. i can still..." she screamed again in pain when she tried to get up and began trying to cry for help. Susami then growled at the person to fatally hurt her "HUMAN....YOU DARE HURT HER LEG?! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A POLITE SPARRING MATCH!"

Temari and kankuro heard kiris scream iin pain and felt the sudden spike in chakra "Oh no.." they said in unison as they looked outside seeing the illusion of susami but she hasnt manifested. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit" Temari said as she and kankuro began to run over to see what was the matter

Last edited:
Every single hair on Lan’s body perked up as Kiri shirked like a banshee. He rolled away from her and gain balance in a kneeling stance then looked up and saw the massive cat-like chakra around her body. "HUMAN....YOU DARE HURT HER LEG?! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A POLITE SPARRING MATCH!" She yelled at him and the boy shivered like jelly. “I…I’m sorry…I thought that she…she was ready…” He stuttered in fear. His teammates were frozen at first but then took their sealing tags and blade out and were ready to tackle her and protect Lan. “Hold it!” Sora commanded from above and jumped down to land between Kiri and Lan then held up his left palm in front of Kiri. “Susami, right? You’d better stop interfering. Kirisuto is useless like this.” He told Kiri softly as looked down at her with a cold, confident, and dominant expression.

"SHES HURT THE CHILD WENT TO FAR!" susami cried out.. "I cant.... i cant.... heal her.....shes gonna die...." Susami said crying and she began licking the left leg trying to heal her but kiri was wincing "Susu.. please... for me..."kiri looked at the aura smiling and with regret the chakra went back in her just as Temari and Kankuro ran over. "SORA WHAT HAPPENED!?" Kankuro called out. Kiri heard them and quickly tried to hide she was hurt. Another natural reaction cause she hid injuries from her mother and brother butthe swelling was starting and Temari noticed. "Ohh shit that is bad.." Temari said and looked at Sora "Take her to the medical nins STAT and only use seals if you have to.. If her Biju hasn't manifested that means kiri had some control and it was just guarding.." Temari looked at kiri "Shh shh its okay..." Kiri looked at lan" I know it was an accident... he made a great kick...im not mad at him..." she hissed at the pain... and eventually passed out.

Last edited:
“Yes, she got hurt. So what? I don’t mind breaking all her bones if it teaches her to keep a beast at bay. Even if she tries to be your friend, I’m sure this is what she really wishes for.” Sora’s whisper was about to turn to hissing as Susami started making him angry but he held his anger and became just cold again. “You don’t need to heal her. It’s our job to heal our comrades. Just back off and let us do our duty.” He told her. Then, he heard Kiri speaking to Susami and thought it was over but Kankuro’s shouting reached him to make him sigh. “Don’t worry. I’m just doing my job here. Everything is under control.” He answered him in a rational and polite manner. It was hard for him to listen to Temari and hated them interfering with their training but had to hide it all and obey like a docile dog. “Of course. She is way too weaker than I expected…” He said then looked at Lan. “What are you waiting for? Have you forgotten your role?” He told him scornfully. Lan was startled as if remembering something suddenly. “S…sorry..” He rushed to Kiri and started using healing jutsu on her leg. “I’ll do first aid…and then we can move her…” He explained to Temari who was guarding Kiri like a tigress. “I’m sorry…” He kept whispering as focused on healing Kiri and when she told him that she wasn’t mad, he felt sick about himself. “Can we move her without a stretcher?” Sora asked. “Ye-yes, we can. I-it’s not broken. Just…maybe..fractured..” Lan answered. “That’s good. You come with me.” Sora held Kiri in his arms to carry her to the hospital. “Tani, Shin, you two go and fetch those documents I told you. Learn everything about your mission today.” He gave his last order before running off to the hospital.

When Kiri woke up in the hospital, there was a plate of fruit tart waiting for her on the sidebed table, and Lan was sitting on a chair nearby. He was looking down but his face was still wet from tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back