• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: The Sage of Shadows

keep comin folks, we have three more slots.

Remember folks to read the rules carefully.

Please PM us your character before you post it in the bin for approval.

And remember, just because you created a character, doesn't mean you are in. Do you best and make a character you'd like to play for a long time, and try to atleast remain civil.

Think of this somewhat like an interview.

We await your applications.

Does this make me the criminally insane boss? I'll get the whip.

But seriously, we'd love to have new people, we're planning on making this long term, and we'd much prefer 4 teams to 3.

You say your looking for new players? Well I say I've been looking for some Naruto for a long time now. Maybe this could work out?

Ahh hey. I know the last time I got involved in one of your projects I sort of quietly dropped out and that wasn't exactly cool. Nevertheless I do love me some Naruto rp and if you're still looking for people I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.

I totally get if you'd rather go with someone else though, no hard feelings either way.

*Pokes Atlantian* Just be sure to read through the stuff and PM the three of us with any questions.

Awesome! Happy to be here!

I'll have to catch up with everything and give some thought to my character. I have some concepts I've been waiting to use but I'm not sure yet whicu would be acceptable/ the best fit.

And remember.

Follow the rules or you get to spend some time with me in the punishment room.

And remember.

Follow the rules or you get to spend some time with me in the punishment room.

tumblr_olsvjmsqkX1sorxx9o5_1280.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back