• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: The Sage of Shadows

I see, so long as you create a character that you will have fun with, and be actually...

you know...

interacting with others, that'll be fine.

A reminder to folks, Ganryu Ganryu is our resident battle master, if you have any questions on jutsu and fighting, talk to him.

And yes, I am throwing Gan right under the bus for this.

I am not sorry gan.

Damn you!

I'd like to throw in my interest, as well.

More than welcome, glad to have ya.
Any questions I can answer?
Interested.

Great, any ideas where ya're starting?
Understood!

I'll just have to go with my usual character archetype main: the lovable, aloof semi-asshole. I'm definitely thinking of trying out a member of the Hyuga clan for once, though!

Also best assistant, best girl.

I'm mulling over the idea of a Hyuga myself, though I go through about 50+ bloody ideas, by no means settled. Are you going main family or branch family? I'm interested in seeing how your Hyuga turns out.

Not at the moment. I'm currently editing one of my characters from a now dead Naruto RP. This might sound stupid, but we are in Konoha, correct? Just wanted to confirm this.​

Not at the moment. I'm currently editing one of my characters from a now dead Naruto RP. This might sound stupid, but we are in Konoha, correct? Just wanted to confirm this.​
Aye, alternate universe, but yes. We still have Uchiha and Senju so far. And a user of Crystal release apparently.

and a guy with a shield, and a sword.

Also a jonin whos likely a ghost

Likely.

Yo, so is it cool if I post my character in this thread for review, or should I wait for the actual Character Thread. He's practically finished - just working on the history at the moment.

Yo, so is it cool if I post my character in this thread for review, or should I wait for the actual Character Thread. He's practically finished - just working on the history at the moment.
If you're looking for opinions, could always PM it to the three of us

one to start.

Edit: best get one in, and accepted, before thinking of another.

I was thinking of making a member of the chinoike clan. I know chino was it's last known member, however i worry about it being to op. Otherwise I might make a member of the hino clan who's father is either from the aburame clan or inuzuka clan. Or who was adopted into the Hino clan and who is actually descended from the yuki clan. So many concepts to choose from​

15e8e709d511f5c39555443770aa0a27.jpg

This sounds grand count me in.

Not even started yet and already have the Three Great Clans represented? Neat
Oh and I saw before you said that you have representatives from the three great clans and I was shocked by this.
YOU MEAN THE FOUR GREAT CLANS HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE ALMIGHTY LEE CLAN? but don't worry I gotcha covered :P

So long as you are ready to go the long haul, you can come. get your character read in the code above... or... rather in page 1.

And then send it to us three, from there we shall cast judgement upon thee.

So long as you are ready to go the long haul, you can come. get your character read in the code above... or... rather in page 1.

And then send it to us three, from there we shall cast judgement upon thee.
So permission to either have 2 stats at level 3 or only have nine points, I want to go for a character solely focused on taijutsu much like Lee was with the total inability to use either ninjutsu or genjutsu.

Yes, but that is the lowest you can go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back