• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinsekaichitsujo

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I was gonna mention normal sharigan but didn't lol. Also don't forget what I believe to be the most of if I'm not mistaken the tenseigan

[/QUOTE]
'Eh, Tenseigan's actualyl not all that OP compared to Rinnegan. Yeah, there's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion , but that was Toneri himself being that OP, not the Tenseigan. Honestly, that sword would probably be far outmatched by the sword of Nunoboko. After all, the Tenseigan only grants the chakra natures through Truth-Seeking Balls, not directly to the user, only gives them Yin-Yang Release and not individual Yin and Yang Release, plus doesn't exactly give them the ability to absorb masses of chakra like the Rinnegan can. There's a bit more I could say, but I'm short on time :x

Last edited by a moderator:
NP it would he impossible to get anyways since you need byakugan and a extinct clans chakrahttp://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tenseigan

We've only seen tenseigan once and that was in a movie if it shows up in the new manga then we will know more can't really judge as is.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]NP it would he impossible to get anyways since you need byakugan and a extinct clans chakrahttp://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tenseigan

[/QUOTE]
Technically, Otsutsuki chakra isn't extinct. Otsutsuki chakra technically exists within Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju, etc; the clans descended from Hagoromo and Hamura. Plus, if we've learned anything from Naruto, it's that nothing's truly extinct. As proven by the many Otsutsuki roaming around in movies despite the Otsutsuki being 'extinct'.

Plus, there's Hinata's Hamura chakra, which could actually awaken inside of a descendant and grant the Tenseigan.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Technically, Otsutsuki chakra isn't extinct. Otsutsuki chakra technically exists within Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju, etc; the clans descended from Hagoromo and Hamura. Plus, if we've learned anything from Naruto, it's that nothing's truly extinct. As proven by the many Otsutsuki roaming around in movies despite the Otsutsuki being 'extinct'.
Plus, there's Hinata's Hamura chakra, which could actually awaken inside of a descendant and grant the Tenseigan.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but it's all a bunch of plot holes if ya ask me

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah but it's all a bunch of plot holes if ya ask me

[/QUOTE]
Not really, it's all completely possible. It's not plot holes, merely splotches of darkness because of a lack of elaboration from Kishimoto. Really, Otsutsuki clan members still being alive isn't far-fetched, especially considering that the Kaguya clan existed. They were a direct descending clan of the Otsutsuki after all, just like the Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga, and the Otsutsuki known to live on the moon (which aren't the original Otsutsuki, more of just those that retained the traits of Otsutsuki). For all we know, there could be another branch to the Otsutsuki that's living on mars or somethin', hell maybe even hidden in the earth's core with how well they can survive in places humans cannot.

Your spoiling so much for some people right now lol that's the only reason I haven't replied because it would be more spoilers xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Not really, it's all completely possible. It's not plot holes, merely splotches of darkness because of a lack of elaboration from Kishimoto. Really, Otsutsuki clan members still being alive isn't far-fetched, especially considering that the Kaguya clan existed. They were a direct descending clan of the Otsutsuki after all, just like the Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga, and the Otsutsuki known to live on the moon (which aren't the original Otsutsuki, more of just those that retained the traits of Otsutsuki). For all we know, there could be another branch to the Otsutsuki that's living on mars or somethin', hell maybe even hidden in the earth's core with how well they can survive in places humans cannot.

[/QUOTE]

Someone reading this who hasnt gotten as far in the series:What aliens living on the what!? What they created the what!?

Yeah I do realise that but I'd rather not have to sit here editing everyone's posts for them ya know?

I'm not trying to finger point, its just a heads up for future reference yeah?

Oh I know that I'm just letting you know in case you ever need to delete a post you said you were pretty new to the site didn't you? Or maybe that was someone else, also I haven't figured out where I'm gonna do my starting post yet I've been waiting for others to post so id have an idea of where to post but I feel like thats what everyone else is doing so yeah xD .

Yeah I am new but I've spent so much time on here already just trying to figure out how to do stuff that I think I'm okay now xD

Also sin has been helping me out too so that made my life easier,

Isnt your char. from the Hidden Mist? why don't you start there since your char. seems to be very heavily driven by the Kaguya Clan storyline as well? just an idea ^-^

Well he's a good bit older than since he left the hidden mist and he's still in they're bingo books so idk if it'd make since to have him start theyre especially since he's probably been traveling for a while although I idk I might make him start they're like he's made his way back or something idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back