• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinsekaichitsujo

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well for the Rp, all you need to know is about the Hunter's Association...Everything else you need to know (Since it's based in the same world we live in with a few changes and add on's there isn't much you need to learn). The only other crucial thing to know about is Nen (Which is pretty confusing) but I made a mechanics tab to explain that via wiki and also added the direct link to the wiki in there as well. The timeline is probably going to be based in the future (Since everyone is voting for that so far) but not too futuristic; so the lore and enviroment is going to be made up and even so I wasn't going to include any spoilers really. But yeah nen is a big thing, I will choose your category based off character personality but the ability you make from it is all up to one's creativity. It's a pretty interesting concept once you wrap your head around it - when it was explained via anime I was pretty confused about all the stuff cause there is a lot to take in but the wiki helps.

[/QUOTE]
Yeeah my head hurts already xD

Yeah I had the same thing. Have you ever played an mmo? Think of it working like classes - there are transmuter's, enhancer's, conjurers, manipulators etc. (There are one or two more) it's probably easier to understand after watching it but usually people get bored because the starting is really slow. It's not until around episode 10+ that it starts getting really good, but after watching the anime it's one of my favourite. The gif I use below is actually one of the character's from the anime Hisoka xD

Ill add it to my watchlist but Im watching 4 series at the same time xD

Theyre all new season stuff though so i could squeeze HxH in ;o

Have you seen kiznaiver or bungou stray dogs?

Mezzaluna said:
Ill add it to my watchlist but Im watching 4 series at the same time xD
Theyre all new season stuff though so i could squeeze HxH in ;o

Have you seen kiznaiver or bungou stray dogs?
I honestly haven't even heard of either anime..

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I honestly haven't even heard of either anime..

[/QUOTE]
Theyre new season so they just started, thought you might like the concept of kiznaiver, bungou stray dogs is a bit slow thus far so i cant make too good a judgement on that but i like it;

Also, because i never answered you, yeah I play mmo's sometimes so ill have a read up of your thread and ill see if i can make heads or tails of the concept

Mezzaluna said:
Theyre new season so they just started, thought you might like the concept of kiznaiver, bungou stray dogs is a bit slow thus far so i cant make too good a judgement on that but i like it;
Also, because i never answered you, yeah I play mmo's sometimes so ill have a read up of your thread and ill see if i can make heads or tails of the concept
I'll check it out when I get some time, I have a few anime I'm watching atm though.

And yeah at least that's how I ended looking at it - if anything the main thing you should focus on is the categories of different nen users and the limitations/vows thing which can make your nen ability stronger. A good way to understand the difference between Nen types is to probably look at the nen user categories. But the basic gist of it is for example...An enhancer will generally have a nen ability that improves their physical strength & endurance. The main character (his name is Gon Freeces) has a thing which is basically a super power punch - enhancer's are general honest & simplistic.

23e7e9b7e92b48d0b20e9f983865a8ac7ea81f97_hq.gif

(Which is where the personality traits and stuff come in to it all but I will be handling all that stuff so you don't have to worry - just make your character like you normally would since nen won't even be included to begin with.)

Also, here is the link to the thread - I've written up some of the stuff so you can take a look around but I won't be finishing all the information until tomorrow. Detailed - Hunter X Hunter (Detailed)

Detailed - Hunter X Hunter (Detailed)[/URL]
Basically with Kiznaiver; 7 people get kinda swindled into a science experiment where their senses get linked together so when one of them feels pain, the other 6 do aswell, this also includes emotional pain. The main character also feels no pain, so hes always getting hurt just because he cant feel it but the others can.

Okie spokie!

Ill have a look

WrathSama17 said:
I don't even know what's happening anymore. Are we attacking the sand yet?
Sorta in the middle of that - Erito done his job and took the kazekages place and the others are meant to make a distraction for Erito to hide the body

Mitchs98 said:
I've just been waiting on ppl until recently tbh
Ive also been waiting, for nokemono and the raikage, I was considering even skipping some things cause it was taken a while and I didnt want this thread to go inactive

If things are being held up due to inactive people, then we may as well just leave them behind and continue. They haven't posted for days if not weeks, and haven't exactly given anyone a reason as to why xD

To get this moving again, we should probably just leave the inactive behind :/ *Shrugs*

Starting a post...

but I may or may not add BBcode this time since I'm feeling really lazy right now

WrathSama17 said:
So I can start a killing spree?
.-. ok...only shukaku was suppose to be doing any actual distracting

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Pretty much wrath and yeah I planned on doing that Sora

[/QUOTE]
Your the one who said explosions would be overkill, what about the homicidal homunculus xD I mean idk maybe shukaku will get blamed for it.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester].-. ok...only shukaku was suppose to be doing any actual distracting
Your the one who said explosions would be overkill, what about the homicidal homunculus xD I mean idk maybe shukaku will get blamed for it.

[/QUOTE]
I never mentioned blowing everything up did I?? That pretty much was towards Wrath going on a killing spree ~.~ I mean if you're unleashing Shukaku on a village what else would you expect? A ray of rainbows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back