• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinsekaichitsujo

yeah but seriously guys, I'm fine with ya'll deciding who's missing and that sort of stuff on your own (within reason of course) so long as it fits with the basic plot outline :3

Is there any other tabs I need to make urgently? except for a rules tab because Im just waiting on approval for that

Mezzaluna said:
yeah but seriously guys, I'm fine with ya'll deciding who's missing and that sort of stuff on your own (within reason of course) so long as it fits with the basic plot outline :3
Is there any other tabs I need to make urgently? except for a rules tab because Im just waiting on approval for that
Maybe a lore tab? That might be useful :3

I can help set it up if you like :P

Mezzaluna said:
please help me ;-; I'm drowning in headache
Ugh I understand that feeling .-.

For the last ten or so minutes my heads been hurting. I find that cake helps it~

Last edited by a moderator:
You assume my character would lose because yours is a kage that's not necessarily the case two kages is pushing it though

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]You assume my character would lose because yours is a kage that's not necessarily the case two kages is pushing it though

[/QUOTE]
Lol that's like saying Sakura would beat Tsunade. He's a kage, you wouldn't win.

You're hurting me

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Eos sakura problaly would of beat tsunade how far are you actually into naruto? ._.

[/QUOTE]
I've actually watched all of it, and read all of the manga. Now can you stop with all of your petty snips, it's actually really starting to piss me off lol

It's done, get over it.

>A normal Shinobi beating a Kage in 1 vs 1 combat and not being an OP asf plot enemy

>Kage strongest in village

>Loses to random person

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LeSoraAmari said:
I've actually watched all of it, and read all of the manga. Now can you stop with all of your petty snips, it's actually really starting to piss me off lol
It's done, get over it.
Apparently not If you think sakura couldn't take down tsunade. She is one of the most hated characters ever and was pretty useless most of the time but did help to take down Kaguya so yeah she got a lot better eos, and what you call petty snips I call retorts.

Kages aren't invincible it's not like Sosuke is your average run of the mill ninja, he might not win(especially against senju because of his op wopd style) but he could still take on a kage.

Mitchs98 said:
>A normal Shinobi beating a Kage in 1 vs 1 combat and not being an OP asf plot enemy
>Kage strongest in village

>Loses to random person

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Are you an owl? Because you most certainly are wise.

Shittest pun ever lmao.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Apparently not If you think sakura couldn't take down tsunade. She is one of the most hated characters ever and was pretty useless most of the time but did help to take down Kaguya so yeah she got a lot better eos, and what you call petty snips I call retorts.

[/QUOTE]
Well your so-called 'retorts' are ignorant and dumb, please stop lol

It's petty. This WHOLE thing is done but you keep going on like just stop

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Kages aren't invincible it's not like Sosuke is your average run of the mill ninja, he might not win(especially against senju because of his op wopd style) but he could still take on a kage.

[/QUOTE]
You're right, they're not invincible. But you definitely wouldn't win lol

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Apparently not If you think sakura couldn't take down tsunade. She is one of the most hated characters ever and was pretty useless most of the time but did help to take down Kaguya so yeah she got a lot better eos, and what you call petty snips I call retorts.

[/QUOTE]
Let me put it this way.

A normal shinobi beating a Kage is like trying to take down a tank with anything less than another tank, missle, or anti tank rifle.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Kages aren't invincible it's not like Sosuke is your average run of the mill ninja, he might not win(especially against senju because of his op wopd style) but he could still take on a kage.

[/QUOTE]
No, no he can not. Kages are literally the strongest shinobi in a region/village. Unless some bs luck happens, a single shinobi stands no chance at beating a Kage unless as stated they're a plot device. I don't care if your dude is strong, Kages are inherently stronger in every way, shape, or form.

Never said Kages couldn't be beaten. I said a single shinobi would get bitchslapped to the ground like the scrub they are compared to a Kage.

LeSoraAmari said:
Are you an owl? Because you most certainly are wise.
Shittest pun ever lmao.

Well your so-called 'retorts' are ignorant and dumb, please stop lol

It's petty. This WHOLE thing is done but you keep going on like just stop

You're right, they're not invincible. But you definitely wouldn't win lol
Don't go insulting me because you can't come up with response. I Havent once called anything you've said stupid or ignorant, and I know nothing ive saids been that way. Also Im not posting until I've figured out where I'm gonna be also not my fault lesora wants to be immature

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Don't go insulting me because you can't come up with response. I Havent once called anything you've said stupid or ignorant, and I know nothing ive saids been that way. Also Im not posting until I've figured out where I'm gonna be also not my fault lesora wants to be immature

[/QUOTE]
Lol I think you'll find the one being childish is you. Stop digging up resolved issues. And don't call me childish. You're clearly the type of person that likes causing arguments, so just stop, it's not healthy. And I'm not someone you want to argue with.

Calling you ignorant was the nicest thing I could think of tbh. However, because I'm MATURE enough to understand that getting through to you is like trying to talk a devout Christian out of Christianity, I'm not talking to you any further.

Leave it at this.

Okay. Lets call that done and dusted yeah?

@Solemn Jester and @LeSoraAmari, can we let bygones be bygones, take a moment to breathe and play nicely now? :3

At the end of the day, everyone has different perspectives and interprets things differently so things like disagreements are going to happen but there comes a time when we need to take a step back.

Like how I personally don't think Sakura really contributed anything to the final arc except being extra baggage for good ol' NaruxSasu

happy thoughts my new friends, happy thoughts :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back