• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinsekaichitsujo

nature transformation[/URL]kekkei genkai originated from the Senju clan. It is made up of techniques that mix earth-based chakra in one hand and water-based chakra in the other[1] to create wood as well as various plants, from simple seeds to even flowering trees.[2] Wood and plants can be produced from any surface, including the user's own body, as the user's chakra is literally converted into a source of life. Wood Release Techniques (木遁の術, Mokuton no Jutsu) are commonly affiliated with the Snake seal."

Based on what it says there, the Senju created the combination and the KG derived from their clan - but I don't think it's restricted to to the Senju clan? Idk..
Lets save ourselves a headache and just say its a Senju only thing yeah? xD but limited even in the senju.

nature transformation[/URL]kekkei genkai originated from the Senju clan. It is made up of techniques that mix earth-based chakra in one hand and water-based chakra in the other[1] to create wood as well as various plants, from simple seeds to even flowering trees.[2] Wood and plants can be produced from any surface, including the user's own body, as the user's chakra is literally converted into a source of life. Wood Release Techniques (木遁の術, Mokuton no Jutsu) are commonly affiliated with the Snake seal."

Based on what it says there, the Senju created the combination and the KG derived from their clan - but I don't think it's restricted to to the Senju clan? Idk..
It's the clans Kekkai Genkai so under normal and logical means, it is actually only restricted to members of its clan:3

Much like the Hyuuga have their Byakugan, think of it like that~

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
It's the clans Kekkai Genkai so under normal and logical means, it is actually only restricted to members of its clan:3
Much like the Hyuuga have their Byakugan, think of it like that~
kakashi has a sharingan and there's a hidden mist ninja with a byakugan ._.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]kakashi has a sharingan and there's a hidden mist ninja with a byakugan ._.

[/QUOTE]
That's because someone tore out their eye and gave it to him, even then. He couldn't use it to the full potential of an Uchiha~

LeSoraAmari said:
That's because someone tore out their eye and gave it to him, even then. He couldn't use it to the full potential of an Uchiha~
You'll find out that you're wrong....Unfortunately.

LeSoraAmari said:
Yeah Rin implanted kakashi's sharingan, and the dude with byakugan said he stole it during the third ninja world war. Doujutsu related KG are abit different

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]You'll find out that you're wrong....Unfortunately.

[/QUOTE]
What happened with Kakashi though? Because I'm correct with him not having it naturally I'm sure, I know that it's connected to Obitos so I'm assuming it's his eye?

My point still stands with it not being natural :P

Also all madara did was graft hashiramas face onto his chest same for danzo and obito and they all had woodstyle hell madaras was just as powerful as hashiramas

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah kakashi had a full on susanoo at one point

[/QUOTE]
He developed it after an incredibly long period of time

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Also all madara did was graft hashiramas face onto his chest same for danzo and obito and they all had woodstyle hell madaras was just as powerful as hashiramas

[/QUOTE]
Madara actually stated that he was inferior to Hashirama. Also, he's Madara so it makes sense.

Danzi tried and failed, he lost his arm in the process.

LeSoraAmari said:
What happened with Kakashi though? Because I'm correct with him not having it naturally I'm sure, I know that it's connected to Obitos so I'm assuming it's his eye?
My point still stands with it not being natural :P
I will PM you because I'm not posting spoilers on here.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]That's still basically full use of his sharingan

[/QUOTE]
But it was still a developed technique, you can't copy the original. And implanting the cells most certainly won't make you a master at the technique. It's the Kekkai Genkai of the Senju Clan, you would t ever be able to use it better than one of their blood lmao

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Madara was being modest like always and Danzo could still use wood style

[/QUOTE]
To the most basic degree. And no lol Madara has always said as such.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Madara was being modest like always and Danzo could still use wood style

[/QUOTE]
Are you kidding? Madara doesn't give a shit - it was the truth. Madara was literally inferior to Hashirama - they state it a few times (Well, Madara does get more powerful at one point but in general, he wasn't at powerful as Hashirama was).

If anything, you seem to be trying to be-little Hashirama....You do realize they called him 'The God Of Shinobi' right? Madara doesn't even have a title like that.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Are you kidding? Madara doesn't give a shit - it was the truth. Madara was literally inferior to Hashirama - they state it a few times (Well, Madara does get more powerful at one point but in general, he wasn't at powerful as Hashirama was).
If anything, you seem to be trying to be-little Hashirama....You do realize they called him 'The God Of Shinobi' right? Madara doesn't even have a title like that.

[/QUOTE]
^^^

Even Madara's use of the Wood Release was weaker. The only reason you think Madara was "modest" about being inferior was because Hashirama was unable to flatten him in a moments notice.

Madara was inferior to Hashirama, it's been stated countless times and even by the man himself. If Hashirama was alive and not some reanimated piece of shit then trust me, Madara would've been defeated with ease.

He's not reputed as the "God of Shinobi" for nothing.

Lol I was joking when I said he was being modest but how your talking overall skill madara would of murdered hashirama eos he was so op that they had to swap him out for Kaguya because they didn't have a way to beat him xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol I was joking when I said he was being modest but how your talking overall skill madara would of murdered hashirama eos he was so op that they had to swap him out for Kaguya because they didn't have a way to beat him xD

[/QUOTE]
Again, It's stated by Madara HIMSELF that he was inferior to Hashirama...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back