• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinsekaichitsujo

That's perfect I'm gonna use him for Sosukes experiments so he can obtain wood style justu xD lol my guys kind of like orochimaru in that using others in experiments to gain power

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]That's perfect I'm gonna use him for Sosukes experiments so he can obtain wood style justu xD lol my guys kind of like orochimaru in that using others in experiments to gain power

[/QUOTE]
You just try and do that :P

Mezzaluna said:
@Sinister Clown yeah :D I convinced @LeSoraAmari to make his character Hokage since he's a senju and its convenient for me >w>
Ahhh, yeah - well @LeSoraAmari just so you know since you're hokage now and all - I think I should probably tell you that in part of my intro post I controlled the Hokage (Since no one was using him at the time) for a short time while bringing him back a dead noble pretty much, just so you're caught up with everything Tremki left saying that if the hokage needed anything to give him a yell.

@LeSoraAmari[/URL] just so you know since you're hokage now and all - I think I should probably tell you that in part of my intro post I controlled the Hokage (Since no one was using him at the time) for a short time while bringing him back a dead noble pretty much, just so you're caught up with everything Tremki left saying that if the hokage needed anything to give him a yell.
oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. See why you're second in command?

Okay I have a question about Naruto because it's something I'm not exactly sure off...Is wood release a traditional KG for the Senju clan like Shikotsumyaku is to the Kaguya Clan?? Because as far as I knew I thought it was only hashirama mostly who done it?

Idk but it's been a question of mine for a while since every time I come across a Senju character they always have wood release xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I thought he was second in command because he was like the first person to comment on your interest thread?

[/QUOTE]
I wasn't the first I was like the second or third.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]it'll be using the name we had for it before what was it again sinister?

[/QUOTE]
Honestly? I don't even remember anymore.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Okay I have a question about Naruto because it's something I'm not exactly sure off...Is wood release a traditional KG for the Senju clan like Shikotsumyaku is to the Kaguya Clan?? Because as far as I knew I thought it was only hashirama mostly who done it?
Idk but it's been a question of mine for a while since every time I come across a Senju character they always have wood release xD

[/QUOTE]
Hashirama's wood release jutsu was actually a combination of earth and water releases but is incredibly difficult to control even with Hashirama's cells. It is described as being a KG to the Senju but I suppose it could be looked at the same way as the Shikotsumyaku in the sense that Kimimaro was also the only known user of the KG

@Sinister Clown

It's the Kekkai Genkai of the Senju Clan. However, Hashirama was the only person shown to have been able to use it.

EDIT: Or should I say, the only known person in the anime shown to be able to use it :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Being as Sosuke already has water and earth style down I'm gonna have him get some cells from someone with wood style do some experimenting and bam wood style here we come! Although this will be later on in the rp.

@LeSoraAmari[/URL] just so you know since you're hokage now and all - I think I should probably tell you that in part of my intro post I controlled the Hokage (Since no one was using him at the time) for a short time while bringing him back a dead noble pretty much, just so you're caught up with everything Tremki left saying that if the hokage needed anything to give him a yell.
That works for me :3

Now then, is there anyone I can interact with in my post? :3

Mezzaluna said:
Hashirama's wood release jutsu was actually a combination of earth and water releases but is incredibly difficult to control even with Hashirama's cells. It is described as being a KG to the Senju but I suppose it could be looked at the same way as the Shikotsumyaku in the sense that Kimimaro was also the only known user of the KG
Ahh okay that makes sense, well I guess I learned something new because I always thought it was just something Hashirama was able to do, but when you put it that way it makes sense.

LeSoraAmari said:
That works for me :3
Now then, is there anyone I can interact with in my post? :3
Okay just to get you up to speed (sorry i'm still working out bb coding for the other tab e.e) my character is supposed to have reported to either the hokage or his advisors on the situation regarding the disappearance of various high profile shinobi.

She decides to not do that and is about to have a potentially destructive meeting with another Kaguya clan member.

Remember, Kaguya's aren't known for subtlety xD

@LeSoraAmari

Okay so I just went on the wiki and found this

"Wood Release (木遁, Mokuton, Viz: Wood Style) is a combined nature transformationkekkei genkai originated from the Senju clan. It is made up of techniques that mix earth-based chakra in one hand and water-based chakra in the other[1] to create wood as well as various plants, from simple seeds to even flowering trees.[2] Wood and plants can be produced from any surface, including the user's own body, as the user's chakra is literally converted into a source of life. Wood Release Techniques (木遁の術, Mokuton no Jutsu) are commonly affiliated with the Snake seal."

Based on what it says there, the Senju created the combination and the KG derived from their clan - but I don't think it's restricted to to the Senju clan? Idk..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back