• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinsekaichitsujo

Mezzaluna said:
Its honestly been so long since I RP'ed I must be rusty >:3 I feel like im listening to an appropriate motivation song
Fighting Dreamers - AKFG
I'm sure you will get the hang of it over time ^-^ and yeah it's like #1 priority to have good music to listen to while making posts - idk but sometimes I feel like it kinda gives me inspiration to go off for my post. I'm leaving for the movies now but when I'm back I'll work on making another post or if I don't find time wait until someone else posts.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I'm sure you will get the hang of it over time ^-^ and yeah it's like #1 priority to have good music to listen to while making posts - idk but sometimes I feel like it kinda gives me inspiration to go off for my post. I'm leaving for the movies now but when I'm back I'll work on making another post or if I don't find time wait until someone else posts.

[/QUOTE]
Cool beans :) have fun at the movies

Mezzaluna said:
I did it! I read it all! wow that really was a massive edit. I don't see why we can't re-work your OC's involvement with Manda at a later date?
I feel as though the two kaguya's are going to have an interesting meeting xD I really should've posted her full bio e.e
would it also make sense for Sosuke to meet the two Kaguya since in his bio be slaughtered the rest of the clan o_o?

How long has it been since the Kaguya got killed? Because I put that they were slaughtered off by my guy but I don't that to be off with your guys age and what not you know

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]How long has it been since the Kaguya got killed? Because I put that they were slaughtered off by my guy but I don't that to be off with your guys age and what not you know

[/QUOTE]
My char is 17 so going by the age of yours, she was around 1 when the clan was destroyed so no discrepancies there :3 i dont see why it wouldnt make sense? Just perhaps not meeting them both at the same time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah of course not meeting them at the same time although as things are they're likely to meet each other soon. I'm not posting until someone else joins because I'm hoping to not have my guy start in konoha with the other two unless you'd prefer for him to

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah of course not meeting them at the same time although as things are they're likely to meet each other soon. I'm not posting until someone else joins because I'm hoping to not have my guy start in konoha with the other two unless you'd prefer for him to

[/QUOTE]
To be fair, starting in konoha made sense for my char as her bio says shes a diplomat who presently resides there so that was really my only inspo for starting there but dont feel the need to do the same. Just as usual state perhaps as a header where your char is currently located?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I want to post...But I feel like I should wait for other people before I do post..

[/QUOTE]
We'll be old before then I think xD

I'm trying to think of something to post. Ever since I finished my sheet for an RP I've had a hard time thinking of posts. Its a curse I tell you.

Mezzaluna said:
We'll be old before then I think xD
Hahaha, maybe you're right xD I'll wait for a little bit and if no one posts I'll just go ahead and post anyway.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm trying to think of something to post. Ever since I finished my sheet for an RP I've had a hard time thinking of posts. Its a curse I tell you.
I must be lucky because I find into posts less restricting as to what you can do.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I must be lucky because I find into posts less restricting as to what you can do.

[/QUOTE]
Intro posts are a pain in the ass for me tbh

I find intro posts to be the easiest part as you can pretty much do what you want so long as it fits the plot xD

Once there's content to contend with I have trouble xD

Mezzaluna said:
I find intro posts to be the easiest part as you can pretty much do what you want so long as it fits the plot xD
Once there's content to contend with I have trouble xD
Strange. I do better when I have something to reply to. I'm not much of a solo rper at all.

I see what you mean sort of, but I guess it can also depend on who you reply to as well. Some people might only give you one line to work with, and well - it's really hard trying to reply off a post like that especially if you're in a situation where it does't leave you much room to do anything.

At least with intro's you can make the post about literally anything - Have your character eat food he hates..Get into some brawl (I always find myself doing that), since you're a kage maybe make a post about how the recent events have been and maybe how all the news of the events happening in the area could be weighing on your character's mind? She's a kage of a village after all so she has more than herself to worry about.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I see what you mean sort of, but I guess it can also depend on who you reply to as well. Some people might only give you one line to work with, and well - it's really hard trying to reply off a post like that especially if you're in a situation where it does't leave you much room to do anything.
At least with intro's you can make the post about literally anything - Have your character eat food he hates..Get into some brawl (I always find myself doing that), since you're a kage maybe make a post about how the recent events have been and maybe how all the news of the events happening in the area could be weighing on your character's mind? She's a kage of a village after all so she has more than herself to worry about.

[/QUOTE]
Mayybe :0

I've added a bit more to my CS's bio but with the things I have in mind and the way I'm going with this - I have a feeling this bio will end up being longer than the original one honestly...

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I've added a bit more to my CS's bio but with the things I have in mind and the way I'm going with this - I have a feeling this bio will end up being longer than the original one honestly...

[/QUOTE]
Yeah ive been doing the same aswell xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back