• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinsekaichitsujo

Mezzaluna said:
Okay. Lets call that done and dusted yeah?
@Solemn Jester and @LeSoraAmari, can we let bygones be bygones, take a moment to breathe and play nicely now? :3

At the end of the day, everyone has different perspectives and interprets things differently so things like disagreements are going to happen but there comes a time when we need to take a step back.

Like how I personally don't think Sakura really contributed anything to the final arc except being extra baggage for good ol' NaruxSasu

happy thoughts my new friends, happy thoughts :3
Sakura is just messy. xD . I hate her so much ~

LeSoraAmari said:
Sakura is just messy. xD . I hate her so much ~
ugh, she just... like cries and gets in the way and MIGHT occasionally be useful but that's a big might .-.

Mezzaluna said:
ugh, she just... like cries and gets in the way and MIGHT occasionally be useful but that's a big might .-.
She is only useful if you're senile and keep forgetting Naruto's name xD

She always goes on and on and on and on and on.

To be fair she was more useful than a majority of the shinobi alliance in the last arc xD but yeah she isn't my favorite character either.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]To be fair she was more useful than a majority of the shinobi alliance in the last arc xD but yeah she isn't my favorite character either.

[/QUOTE]
Tsunade-hime is the bomb diggity. While I admit that Sakura wasn't totally useless, I'm still going to call her useless xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryu Kenshin] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] YO! I would love to join but I haven't finished Naruto yet so if there are spoilers I might cry
Well this rp should be fine, Its based long after the series so the only reference I see there being is probably mention the names of people like naruto but aside from that I dont think there should be any spoilers ^.^

@Ryu Kenshin we'll keep this as spoiler free as possible! Just for your own safety, don't read back from this page of the OOC chat xD spoilers for the previous 4 or so pages

okay xD thanks, I'm just getting to the halfway point of the second season... I feel so far behind because on Kissanime there is 220 episodes and then shipuden and the movie(s). So much stuff to read and watch but I'm excited about it

[QUOTE="Ryu Kenshin]okay xD thanks, I'm just getting to the halfway point of the second season... I feel so far behind because on Kissanime there is 220 episodes and then shipuden and the movie(s). So much stuff to read and watch but I'm excited about it

[/QUOTE]
oh gosh I just finished re-watching and reading Naruto! All 677 episodes and 700+ chapters. It's so fantastic.

If you want to save some time and just deal with the main story, skip the fillers, it's much faster that way x3

If you have any questions feel free to ask :3 I'm not an expert but I'll do what I can to help :3

okay! thanks!

Mezzaluna said:
oh gosh I just finished re-watching and reading Naruto! All 677 episodes and 700+ chapters. It's so fantastic.
If you want to save some time and just deal with the main story, skip the fillers, it's much faster that way x3

If you have any questions feel free to ask :3 I'm not an expert but I'll do what I can to help :3

@Mezzaluna Soo... If you don't mind, I'd like to apply for a character with the Rinnegan... I know, I know, something that could very well be abused... I'd like to take a shot at balancing the dojutsu though, creating a character that's perfectly suited to this RP despite having the Rinnegan. For some minor specifics, I was thinking of something like a young ninja (about thirteen to sixteen), who's a fast learner and has good chakra control, but perhaps a good bit naive, not the most physically fit, though an intelligent kind of person to slightly make up for the lack of physical strength?

Definitely nowhere near the final idea though I bet, since I'd probably have to do a good bit more balancing to get things really good and clear for this :x

Kiyoko Tomoe] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33633-mezzaluna/ said:
@Mezzaluna[/URL] Soo... If you don't mind, I'd like to apply for a character with the Rinnegan... I know, I know, something that could very well be abused... I'd like to take a shot at balancing the dojutsu though, creating a character that's perfectly suited to this RP despite having the Rinnegan. For some minor specifics, I was thinking of something like a young ninja (about thirteen to sixteen), who's a fast learner and has good chakra control, but perhaps a good bit naive, not the most physically fit, though an intelligent kind of person to slightly make up for the lack of physical strength?
Definitely nowhere near the final idea though I bet, since I'd probably have to do a good bit more balancing to get things really good and clear for this :x
@Sinister Clown welcome back ^-^ what do you think of this?

I'm not opposed to the idea, hence why I asked for these things to be on an application basis so I'm going to say; make your CS and we'll review it from there yeah?

Mezzaluna said:
@Sinister Clown welcome back ^-^ what do you think of this?
I'm not opposed to the idea, hence why I asked for these things to be on an application basis so I'm going to say; make your CS and we'll review it from there yeah?
Hmm, well in the end it's always up to you Mezz. But as far as 'balancing' goes I don't see that happening unless your character were at a severly young age ranging around 8-11. And well I think there could be a lot of issues myself - even if you were a regular nin in a physical and mental sense. The rinnegan's power would make most Jounin look fairly puny - because your character will be able to absorb chakra, possess all five elements and also have Yin & Yang release . Rinnegan Here's a link for a better reference to exactly what it's capable of...I'm not trying to run down the idea or say it's bad but I'm sure @Kiyoko Tomoe would be able to understand how it sounds when someone wants to have the rinnegan, even if they are physically weak - all it takes is someone intelligent to cause a bunch of damage. The anime proves that if you ask me.

I mean if Mezza allows you (Since this is her RP and what she says goes) I guess you could try? Idk but with the way Kishi made 'The Rinnegan' it's a fairly haxed ability to begin with. I mean..

"Rinnegan wielders are said to be sent down from the heavens to become either a "God of Creation" who will calm the world's disorder or a "Destroyer" who will reduce everything to nothingness." ~Quote from the naruto wiki.

Rinnegan[/URL] Here's a link for a better reference to exactly what it's capable of...I'm not trying to run down the idea or say it's bad but I'm sure @Kiyoko Tomoe would be able to understand how it sounds when someone wants to have the rinnegan, even if they are physically weak - all it takes is someone intelligent to cause a bunch of damage. The anime proves that if you ask me.
I mean if Mezza allows you (Since this is her RP and what she says goes) I guess you could try? Idk but with the way Kishi made 'The Rinnegan' it's a fairly haxed ability to begin with. I mean..

"Rinnegan wielders are said to be sent down from the heavens to become either a "God of Creation" who will calm the world's disorder or a "Destroyer" who will reduce everything to nothingness." ~Quote from the naruto wiki.
To be honest, I feel that that's not really the only way to describe the Rinnegan. Yes, Naruto shows the Rinnegan to be extremely powerful and all that, but I feel that it's unfair to assume that's all it can be. The Rinnegan's abilities, even if able to absorb chakra and produce all but Yin-Yang Release, it's able to be balanced out. For instance, a character with low chakra levels alone would put a lot of balancing to it, as the Rinnegan's abilities would be fairly taxing on chakra for even one who naturally awoke it. Just how I see it though, so I understand if you two see it differently :x

I am definitely prone to agreeing with @Sinister Clown as, like he said, the Rinnegan is pretty much a deal breaking jutsu, one that really ends up being pretty decisive you know? There are a few things I'd like to ask though, like would your OC have an implanted Rinnegan or an awakened one? As having an implanted Rinnegan could be worked in such a way that it would limit the users ability in regards to what the rinnegan can do e.g: limited chakra absorbtion, no yin yang release (as I dont recall Nagato ever possessing/using the yin yang release? I could be mistaken so I'll have to fact check on that one.

I'm going to take a bit of convincing as to how this is going to work out but I am open to further discussion ^-^

Mezzaluna said:
I am definitely prone to agreeing with @Sinister Clown as, like he said, the Rinnegan is pretty much a deal breaking jutsu, one that really ends up being pretty decisive you know? There are a few things I'd like to ask though, like would your OC have an implanted Rinnegan or an awakened one? As having an implanted Rinnegan could be worked in such a way that it would limit the users ability in regards to what the rinnegan can do e.g: limited chakra absorbtion, no yin yang release (as I dont recall Nagato ever possessing/using the yin yang release? I could be mistaken so I'll have to fact check on that one.
I'm going to take a bit of convincing as to how this is going to work out but I am open to further discussion ^-^
I was looking at the implanting thing on the wiki but I just didn't know how to explain without spoiler's.

But this is the ability section for rinnegan, copy & pasted right from the wiki and is why I say it's really not the type of ability which can be really nerfed without breaking the ability itself and just making some weird reason why he's restricted to using it to it's full extent. There was a small section after this as well which basically said some rinnegan wielder's show having their own unqiue abilities (Sorta like how MS does) but that could spoil a few things so I decided to leave that part out but the link is there for anyone to see.

"The Rinnegan grants the wielder a wide range of abilities without any known chakra requirements to keep the eyes active. Certain abilities are only available to the original owner of the Rinnegan, but the possession of even a single transplanted Rinnegan can grant overwhelming power.[16] Rinnegan are able to see chakra, as well as its flow within the body and the activated tenketsu of the Eight Gates,[18] but cannot see through obstructions such as smoke bombs.[19] One who possesses the Rinnegan can master any jutsu as well as all five nature transformations with ease.[20] Rinnegan users are also able to create black receivers to which they can transmit their chakra,[21] fully decipher Hagoromo'sstone tablet,[22] and counter the effects of the Infinite Tsukuyomi.[23]

Possessing the Rinnegan grants the user a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Techniques:[24] the gravitational powers of theDeva Path; the ability to mechanise one's body with the Asura Path; control over others' souls with the Human Path; the menagerie ofsummons available to the Animal Path; the limitless absorptive potential of the Preta Path; and access to the King of Hell through the Naraka Path. These abilities can be distributed to the Six Paths of Pain — six bodies embedded with black receivers, which the user can control remotely. A seventh ability, the Outer Path, is said to allow the user to preside over life and death, granting the ability to revive the dead,[24] as well as summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path,[25] and manifest chakra chains to bind others.[26] The dōjutsu also grants the user a shared field of vision with the Six Paths of Pain, the King of Hell, and the Animal Path's summons, all of which possess copies of the Rinnegan.[27][28]"

Aren't most dojustu besides the byakugan kind of op. Not along with alot of other Justus that I can't really think of

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Aren't most dojustu besides the byakugan kind of op. Not along with alot of other Justus that I can't really think of

[/QUOTE]
Normal Sharingan with tomoe isn't extremely OP, still really useful but it's not on the level of stuff like MS & EMS because yes that's when Sharingan starts leaning towards getting into the OP side of things, but MS has casualties and it's a give and take kinda technique since you go naturally blind over time from using it.

I was gonna mention normal sharigan but didn't lol. Also don't forget what I believe to be the most op if I'm not mistaken the tenseigan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back