• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinobu no taitō

@Ch3rryBlossom28 @Hanarei @Saru @Seraph Darkfire @Razesaph @Kinzu Hekmatyar @RedThroat

You all may post now. :) Sorry it is late. But I did make it in time. Just barely though. Anyways Squad 17 for now you will be following whatever story Saru has for you. For the time being the squads will be operating separately. Maybe the squads can work together here and there one a mission. After a serious mission or two, I will move us on to the main plot. Also squad 16, you can go ahead and post. I am currently working on finishing my character. My squad will be meeting at the training grounds which is in a forested area near a lake. I hope you all enjoy the rp, and I hope to see new faces around here once the rp starts to pick up.

As for the tabs I will be adding information as we go along. Most of it is basic information, but it will be there if you need it.

I would like to also add it seems redthroat hasn't been around lately. I will give me a day or two. If he doesn't show up I will replace him. I really hope I won't need to though. But we shall see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some ideas worked out for a opening post and the methods of Chikafusa, that he will use with the first session upon the teams meeting of they're jonin. I shall have it posted as soon as I can, hopefully before the night ends where I am. :)

Saru said:
I have some ideas worked out for a opening post and the methods of Chikafusa, that he will use with the first session upon the teams meeting of they're jonin. I shall have it posted as soon as I can, hopefully before the night ends where I am. :)
Well it is late. I am not really expecting anyone to post honestly. This time around this rp is much smaller then last time. For some reason I am a bit disappointed with himself because of that reason. Also I am not sure Redthroat is even around anymore. So I might need to find a replacement for him.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Well it is late. I am not really expecting anyone to post honestly. This time around this rp is much smaller then last time. For some reason I am a bit disappointed with himself because of that reason. Also I am not sure Redthroat is even around anymore. So I might need to find a replacement for him.

[/QUOTE]
Ask and you shall receive! ... At least, once I get the character finished, which should be pretty soon. Tomorrow morning, if not within the next few hours for if a Jonin is needed, then I'll be moving on to a genin character anyway if that's what's needed.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ask and you shall receive! ... At least, once I get the character finished, which should be pretty soon. Tomorrow morning, if not within the next few hours for if a Jonin is needed, then I'll be moving on to a genin character anyway if that's what's needed.

[/QUOTE]
Well what is really needed at the moment to get the rp started would be a genin to replace RedThroats.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Well it is late. I am not really expecting anyone to post honestly. This time around this rp is much smaller then last time. For some reason I am a bit disappointed with himself because of that reason. Also I am not sure Redthroat is even around anymore. So I might need to find a replacement for him.

[/QUOTE]
True it is late. I was just thinking if I were able to post a good opening tonight then I would. But if not then i would post when I could. But yeah it's smaller then last time, though can't say why. Ah alright, wasn't sure of his status until now.

But I will hold off for now with the post. While working on the details of it and structure while we wait for a replacement for red throat or his return.

It seems like a few posted in the interest check thread, who haven't posted yet here. Perhaps they may join now that we're at the starting point.

Saru said:
True it is late. I was just thinking if I were able to post a good opening tonight then I would. But if not then i would post when I could. But yeah it's smaller then last time, though can't say why. Ah alright, wasn't sure of his status until now.
But I will hold off for now with the post. While working on the details of it and structure while we wait for a replacement for red throat or his return.

It seems like a few posted in the interest check thread, who haven't posted yet here. Perhaps they may join now that we're at the starting point.
They may. I can't say. I will most likely make a new interest check. I am also hoping that when we start posting in the IC people will notice the rp. Since at the moment this rp is lost in all the others. Most much think this rp isn't that active. So once they see that we might have some more people. I would like at least one more squad. I would prefer two. After that I think we will have more then enough. Also from those I wouldn't mind accepting jonin character for other side stories. But I will see what happens, and make do with what I have.

Hey I'm still Here!!!! Sorry for the lack of activity, school has just had me really busy so I haven't had ime to touch my computor for anything but writing papers.

Yay for Sundays...

Soon as I finish whatever annoying homework I've got, I'll be finishing up with my character.

Alright, I'll try and throw a post in today at some point. Finally staying home so I'll have time to be sick and in misery... but at least at home to catch up a lot more on the RP side, particularly since I got my RP generally sorted out. ^^ lol

I can make a jonin as well if you'd like Dai. Actually, the character I've started would work better as a jonin.

Probably will make a genin as well, if needed.

Soo... Got my Akumi up... I probably could've done way better, but oh well. Anything I didn't do right or good will probably be pointed out by Dai :x

RedThroat said:
Hey I'm still Here!!!! Sorry for the lack of activity, school has just had me really busy so I haven't had ime to touch my computor for anything but writing papers.
I am glad to see you here. I understand how that feels. My classes start up on the 18th.

SummerWolf said:
Yay for Sundays...
Soon as I finish whatever annoying homework I've got, I'll be finishing up with my character.
Alright. I am sorry. I didn't mean to be a bother. I just wanted to make sure everyone is still around.

Zenaida said:
I can make a jonin as well if you'd like Dai. Actually, the character I've started would work better as a jonin.
Probably will make a genin as well, if needed.
Well you can make a jonin. I am not sure where I can fit your jonin in at the moment. If we get another squad your jonin can be squad captain. However until then I am not quite sure. I will do what I can to give your jonin something to do.

A genin would be very helpful though.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Alright. I am sorry. I didn't mean to be a bother. I just wanted to make sure everyone is still around.

[/QUOTE]
No need to apologize. You didn't bug me. If anything, that was more of a helpful reminder, and gave me a reason to actually sit down and write and avoid getting dragged out by friends. ^-^ I can understand your reasoning.

SummerWolf said:
No need to apologize. You didn't bug me. If anything, that was more of a helpful reminder, and gave me a reason to actually sit down and write and avoid getting dragged out by friends. ^-^ I can understand your reasoning.
Happy to be of assistance.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Well you can make a jonin. I am not sure where I can fit your jonin in at the moment. If we get another squad your jonin can be squad captain. However until then I am not quite sure. I will do what I can to give your jonin something to do.
A genin would be very helpful though.

[/QUOTE]
Alright! I'll make a genin first then. :P Easy enough.

The jonin will just kind of sit on the back burner until she's needed. ^-^

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Soo... Got my Akumi up... I probably could've done way better, but oh well. Anything I didn't do right or good will probably be pointed out by Dai :x

[/QUOTE]
For some reason or another I feel like a bad guy by just reading this comment. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back